[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Headache with no cure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1492200180343.jpg (20KB, 170x170px)
1492200180343.jpg
20KB, 170x170px
I quite often wake up with pain, and then it keeps sticking on for up to three days at worst.
It's affecting my work severly.
No ordinary painkillers work, not exercise, and not eating, the two latter only for a few minutes.
What do I do?
>>
Could be a tumor. Go to a doctor.
>>
>>18233094

Could be migraines. At least for me they tend to start in the morning. They can last up to a few days and regular painkillers won't work. It's even more likely that they're migraines, if you have visual changes during episodes or the headaches appear after stressful periods or relate to changes in sleeping rythm (on weekends or right after weekends or holidays etc.). Go to a doctor, they can diagnose you and give you something stronger that might work.
>>
>>18233094
Check in with the dentist just in case
>>
>>18233094
This is No bait and im not kidding. Take what i am about to say how ever you like.. But if your a Female and have a boyfriend or Husband who's clean of std's and healthy ,give him a blow job or have him jerk off and eat his Seminal fluid.. Again Not joking.. My ex use to have Minndgrains and just about nothing worked unless she took stuff her dr gave her . It was my Birthday i was having a bad day and she gave me a Blow job in public, Never done this before i had no clue she had a mindgrain I finished in her mouth she swallowed and 2 to 4 mins later she was like WOW! she told me she was not feeling well and after that she tried a couple more times headache she eat my seminal fluid/ sperm again 2 to 4 mins later no more issue.. We also found she got less colds and flues so 3 times a week she injest my sperm.. Again take this how you like or give it a try and not tell anyone if your worried about it being fake... Sadly there is no study's on this and my curent girlfriend is not willing to give this a try.. Anyways hope you feel better soon...
>>
Try drinking more water, and eat whole cloves of garlic (don't chew, just swallow like a pill).

It's very common for people to walk around dehydrated without realizing it, and as I've gotten older I found out that I need a lot more water than I thought I did. Try drinking at least a half gallon a day for a week and see if that improves.

The garlic can help you sweat out heavier elements in your body that you can't process, kind of like detoxing.

>>18233279
I have also heard similar things about swallowing cum. I know it sounds ridiculous, but if you like dick it might be worth a shot.
>>
>>18233279
This, go suck some dick OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.