[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make myself like beer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1491427143829.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491427143829.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
It tastes like piss, I've always preferred cider. Should I just force myself to drink it until I don't mind the taste? Also what's a good "beginner" beer? Something light so I can get used to the flavour
>>
How can you tell what piss tastes like, tho...?
>>
personally i started with hard liquor first and then moved down so maybe try that? When I first started I mixed tequila with sprite or 7-up.
>>
Like coffee, beer is an acquired taste. So acquire it.

Start with light stuff. I prefer mead over anything though
>>
>>18232627
Don't drink it? i have plenty of mates who dont like beer so they just drink other stuff, mostly rum&cola and shots
>>
>>18232627
Start off with something easy, like Blue Moon or Hefeweizen.

Second, don't think of beer as soda that gets you wasted. Think of seltzer water with a bready taste.

Certain foods feel better when you chase it with beer. Seafood, pizza, burgers, grilled vegetables, etc.,

Fun fact, beer goes great with most Asian cuisine. Or at least the ones meant to fill you, I can't in good faith recommend Beer and Pho.
>>
>>18232627
imagine youre drinking a slice of bread
>>
Don't drink piss beer?

Drink a Trappist tripel, any brand will do.

It is what I give to my girl friends who say "eww beer is gross teehee." They love this though. Monks can make beer even a woman goes for.

Maybe I can help you, I brew. What kind of tastes do you like? Sweet? Sour? Bitter? Chocolate? Oatmeal? Bread? Etc
>>
>>18232627
drink craft beers, not mass produced pisswater
>>
>>18232627
If you want a "pleasant" beer that is a little easier to drink for people that don't like it, try Blue Moon or Franziskaner. I personally also really found some of the darker beers like Guinness to be actually pretty tasty when I didn't like beer. The bitter backend of it was more of a coffee like bitter than a beer bitter, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>18232627

blue moon or any orange wheat is a good beginner beer imo. you learn to absoutely love beer, it gives you an appreciation for the concept of acquired tastes as a whole, which i used to think was stupid.
>>
Just drink more of it. You'll either get over the taste or just stop feeling it at all.
>>
>>18232627
The first beers I liked were not very hoppy or bitter. I think hops are kind of the ultimate acquired taste in beer; I used to hate them at first but now I'm super into hoppy beer.

I'd start with pilseners or something. I remember the first time I legitimately wanted a beer I was really craving a refreshing pilsener on a hot day.
>>
>>18232627
Why would you force yourself? Just dont drink it
>>
Either force yourself to drink it. Youll eventually get used to it.

Shop around and try different beers there are hundreds of different kinds.

Or dont drink beer.
>>
>>18232627
beer is trash. tequila is better
>>
>>18232627
I was like you now i like any but try Guinness it's the boy. Until you like any . Drinking more helps this!
>>
>>18232627
Are you a woman? A minor?
If you don't like something, don't drink it.
If your friends give a hard time, get new friends.
Drink whatever you like, but do not drink cider or other sugary piss drinks.
>>
You're just drinking shit beers.
I tried Hard Orange Cream Ale as my first, and honestly, I haven't stopped trying since then.
I've moved on to both Ginger and Regular beers since then. Heck, just last week I tried cupcake vodka.
I know that shit sounds gay, but it's what makes drinking feel better for me. I love novelty shit.
>>
File: Beer.jpg (110KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
Beer.jpg
110KB, 736x552px
>>18232627
Most people do no trealize how many different types of syles there are of beer available in the world today.
There is truly a beer for almost eveyone.
Chocolate-y
citrus-y
champage-y
fruity
smoky
strong alcohol content with an abv upwards of 13%
more easy, day time summer beers with only an ABV of 3%
The list goes on and on
Go to the fanciest liquor store in your town and tell the store clerks your tastes, and they'll recommend all sorts of shit anon
>>
I never got the taste for beer
Im not saying it's tastes bad, I just don't like it
But I don't drink for the taste
I drink to escape my problems for at least a bit

That's why I drink vodka
>>
>>18232627
Everyone prefers cider at first

It took me probably a whole year of playing drinking games to finally start enjoying the taste of beer. So through sheer force you begin to like it.
>>
>>18232627
Just don't drink beer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.