[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0803.jpg (32KB, 461x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
32KB, 461x386px
me and girlfriend have been dating a year now, things started off strong. we began to fuss and bicker about 6-7 months in. recently i just had an uneasiness about her so i asked if i could see her phone. i saw that she had been talking to her ex of 4 years and a guy she had sex with twice a while back (he live out of state, but she is close with his parents) she had screenshotted their facetime (one night she was on phone with me but hung up because she was tired, and turned out she was facetiming the guy she had sex with) and been texting. we argued and i tried to cut her off but she begged and pleaded with me, so i made her block them both. but now i don't trust her. not one bit. i constantly wonder what she's doing or if she's talking to someone, when i bring it up she gets frustrated and says that i'm the only one. is this toxic? should i leave?
shes helped me a lot got me in to college and working.
>>
You can't have a relationship without some degree of trust.
>>
trust is really hard to repair but it's possible. But there also might be a reason you're struggling to believe her, a gut feeling yknow? It kinda comes down to whether you'd be happier with or without her, and making work whatever option you pick
>>
>>18232230
You have to sit her down, and communicate ask her why she did it, tell her how it made you feel and so on.

You're taking a risk op, she's doing this 1 year in,

Ask her 'If we've only been together a year how can I trust you 5 years into the relationship?'

Ignore how she reacts emotionally and analyze her body language, is she maintaining eye contact when she says she won't do it?

She might be lying to herself. And it'll only end up wasting your time if you lost her 3 years in.

She legit cheated on you emotionally.
>>
I see she broke your trust, gonna be hard to build it back, especially since she will have to prove herself now, and women don't like being put on the spotlight to prove anything.
So yeah, you two can work it out if you both really want it, otherwise you're postponing the end.
>>
>>18232251
she legit hurt me. but she makes me feel bad for questioning her. even though i know i do have a right to not trust her.
>>
>>18232251
thank you that is perfect
>>
>>18232230
>i made her block them both.
if she wants to cheat, she will cheat. you can't "make" someone be faithful. in fact, 99% of the time it has the opposite of the intended affect.

>is this toxic?
Absolutely.

>should i leave?
DEFINITELY.
>>
>>18232347
i know this is true. we have a lot of mutual friends. i don't want to see her with another guy, but i'm miserable with her. don't get me wrong we can have a good time but my gut instinct tells me not to trust her. idk. i'm being beta as hell right?
>>
>>18232359
You know what you have to do, so just do it. Your life will be better for it; that's what counts.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.