[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my heart is destroyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend of 3 year split with me 7 weeks ago. told me she needed time to decide if she could do long distance anymore. for 3 years told me i was her soul mate and her everything. she wanted to marry me and have children with me. We were the only people we had ever had sex with. I was a late bloomer the only person i had ever dated, kissed with slept with etc when we started dating when i was 22. i came home to see her this week. she told me she would never do one night stands or sleep with someone else. she told me 2 weeks ago we werent getting back together. i came home to see her to try and be friends. i found out the guy she started dating she fucked on the 2nd date. she told me when i came home she wants to still be with me. at first i couldnt say yes i was too hurt. i thought about it and decided it didnt matter. I asked her to marry me. that i would do what i needed to so it wasnt long distance any more. she told me no. she loved me but she has changed already. she had been telling me that she really thinks one day we will get back together. today she told me she doesnt want to see me and she wants to date this guy she barely knows more. she then told me to leave and never speak to her again. now she knows im going to my uni city today or else i will hurt myself she is telling me she doesnt want to go and she still thinks we will always be on the cards. what do i do /adv/ ive started cutting myself because the despair and pain is too much and the physical pain hurts less. id crawl over fire and glass even after this for her. I want her i dont want anyone else. i cant eat, i cant sleep. i feel like i want to jump into traffic. she says those last 3 years she loved me more than anything but how can she have when she has moved on so quickly from me and is acting against everything she ever told me about herself, about us.
>>
>>18232160
I can tell you how you can get her back if you listen to me carefully.

I'll help you, but I doubt you'll listen.

What's your email, we'll be penpals.

My girlfriend split from me 6 months ago, I cut myself too but it was because I was homeless for awhile.
>>
>>18232168
Are you trying too hook up with op ?
>>
>>18232179
No, I'm still missing my girlfriend too, we were each others firsts too

She was my bestie, she wanted to be friends after the split, 100% serious about being friends.

But she was after that honeymoon feeling, the feeling you get from falling in love.

So we split up, I can relate to OP.

She has 0 feelings for me now, feelsbad.

At 7 weeks after the split I was sleeping on a floor googling helium tanks, it sucks.

The trick about a relationship is you need to give your partner that little spark of excitement or they get bored, that's where I fucked up, I think I can help OP
>>
OP you gotta ask yourself

Why would anyone want to have kids with someone who is unfit to be a father? Who's going around cutting themselves?

It seems like you've only made things worse by acting like you are describing, you're only driving her further away.

You need to cut the shit out and start being a normal fucking person or she will never speak to you again.

Go learn to play the guitar and make some friends and stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself or go jump in traffic, because what you're doing now is only making it worse.
>>
>>18232179
>>18232168
i don't want to share contacts im sorry, i posted here to be anonymous. I dont want to do anything manipulative. i want her to be with me not tricked or forced to be with me. I know that sounds like im begging for attention but i only felt comfortable posting here because know one knows me or her and this post will eventually 404.

>>18232179
he has scared me a little actually, id like to believe its a geniune offer for help but wanting full contact and "hey lets be penpals, ive been through that too, i know exactly what you need to do to get what you want." sounds manipulative. maybe that makes me sound like an attention seeker but im heartbroken and want to die, Im not naive.
>>
>>18232207
she is someone who has severe depression and has spent 3 years with me crying to me nearly everyday and cuts herself and now she doesnt want to be with me in part because she wants to "feel like she can take care of herself and be independent" which she cant with me. However now she is dating someone else she spends time in bed cuddling because it feels good with so its like that is bullshit and she just no longer wants me now she doesnt need me specifically"
>>
File: girl tips.jpg (635KB, 1226x1339px) Image search: [Google]
girl tips.jpg
635KB, 1226x1339px
>>18232217
Sometimes people just need someone to listen to them.
>>
>>18232223
Ok, if I was you I would have distracted her when she got like that.

If she pulls that shit with another guy she'll probably get pumped and dumped.

Calm your tits and improve yourself so she actually wants to come back to you, or move on
>>
>>18232231
he is apparently getting feelings for her to and her him already and she said if she does start something else want me or not she wont end it for me, I dont understand why she would drag me on like this if she does truly love me at all still. I had time for all her emotional shit but a few days of me heartbreaking she "she doesnt want to defend herself anymore, she doesnt need to" maybe she doesnt need to or have to but saying that to what i have said is another way of saying you are right and i dont like it

Im sorry everyone you are all trying to help and im just repeating myself over and over
>>
>>18232240
Ok so your girlfriend is literally abusing you emotionally.

If my ex, the person I wanted to have kids with came upto me today I'd probably reject her.

Meet new people
Learn some skills
Become a better person

These are things that will ACTUALLY MAKE HER OR ANY WOMAN WANT TO LOVE YOU.

Never cut yourself again. Go to a gym and lift heavy weights.
>>
>>18232261
ive always thought she may have been doing that intentionally or not but i love her so much i either couldnt or wouldnt believe it
>>
>>18232160
Firt of all, have some fucking respect for yourself and never cut yourself again. If you think back in 10 years that you cut yourself or have to explain to someone why you have those cuts you'll be ashamed.
My ex told me she loved me a week before she fucked the guy I shouldn't worry about. Guy told me she didn't mention a boyfriend with one word in all the conversations she had and that she was like she'd been single for a year. We've been together for 4 years.

Please do this anon here a favour and fucking ghost her. She doesn't deserve the chance to justify herself to you and clear her conscience because you talked stuff out. You'll never get closure from her and won't heal if you don't cut her and anything that reminds you of her out of your life right NOW. As soon as you can look at other girls again fuck and date. Don't play her game
>>
>>18232440
maybe you are right but she just told me she really does love me and thinks maybe one day we will be together again but she needs time away from me to think. Ive told my best friend everything but she told me if i tell anyone else she will never speak to me again because she doesnt want to be "gossip" or have people turned against her. I know tonight she is going to his. If i can im going out when i get back to my uni city and drinking myself sick, i cant sit here and feel like this any longer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.