[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im confused af, need help. So i met this girl 2 months ago or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Im confused af, need help.

So i met this girl 2 months ago or so.
first month was passive, we just got each other on facebook, and that was it.
next month we hooked up, met, had sex, had a lot of fun, had cyber sex and sexting as well.
basically it was going all fine.

we were texting every day. then about a week ago she ignored me, so I asked her if everything was fine. she didnt respond for 3 days, and then she said she had connection issues and wasnt getting messages on facebook. (in fact I know that's a lie because my friend was texting her at the same time as me and she was responding. next level psycho shit I know but yeah to the point again).
So i told her that was a lie, she said it wasnt so I just dropped it and told her I wouldnt tolerate such behavior again.
then we didnt text for few days and then I texted her if she was down to see a new movie, she said no.
so i waited few days again and texted her today, saying "heyy, how are you? :P" and then she removed me from facebook and other social media..

Im confused, what happend? I know she didnt get someone new from a friend as well (its a close friend of both so its a safe info).. cant think of anything else or idk..
Ill prolly drop it but like.. im confused. what do I do? what even happend? what caused this?

Pic not related
>>
Update and bump.

somehow managed to get hold of her, asked her what was wrong. she pretty much said "nothing, cya" and blocked me.. lmao someone give me an advice on what happend
>>
>>18232129
Here's my advice: stop being a whiney little prick.
>>
>>18232137
????????????????
>>
>>18232086
either she's psychotic (hint: forget about her) or there's second side to the story you're not telling us or you didn't notice you did something wrong. I bet it's the last one, since us men suck at noticing things (atleast most of us)
>>
>>18232086
As a girl I know that women do these things when they're bored with you or they found someone else, or her friends told her to stop hanging out with you, but usually its the first two.
>>
>>18232144
probably first.. I know what I did wrong but liekwasnt sure. thanks

i committed too hard when she didnt so she lost interest. sucks but w/e dropping it
>>
>>18232142
she's first and well second is possible but i guess i commited too hard
>>
>>18232145
good luck op
>>
>>18232141
If a girl stops responding it's obvious she's moved on.

Calling a woman a liar and saying you won't "tolerate her behavior" is just such a retarded way to respond, and continuing to text her even after she continues not responding, and then making a thread asking people what went wrong is such a beta bitch move. Just move on already jeez.
>>
Girls are superficial and unreliable. Welcome to the world of dating. Girls will ghost you out of nowhere for no reason at all. Nothing you can do but move on.
>>
From a girls perspective, she probably wasn't that much into you in the first place and I guess you saying you wont tolerate her behavior was the finish. Don't be sad though, you lost nothing from it.
>>
>>18232086

Perhaps your friend who speaks to her, told her that you were asking about her and being a bit psychotic/obsessive. That may have frightened her and she decided to remove you before you turned up at her doorstep with a knife.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.