[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm falling in love with a walking bag of red flags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Minos-Michelangelo-Last-Sup.jpg (41KB, 450x643px) Image search: [Google]
Minos-Michelangelo-Last-Sup.jpg
41KB, 450x643px
We went out on a partying date a couple of days ago. We had a great time, I blacked out on dat lorazepam and booze, I think we made out. It seems like she's not like the other girls tho.
I feel like she's showing excessive interest for me. She's hot, funny and intelligent, and is going pretty straight forward. She even paid for some of my drinks and shit. I don't even find myself that worthy desu. This is the part of it that worries me the most.
She has a history of getting her hair dyed. Now she rocks her natural color, but she has weared green, light blonde, red and orange, as far as I know. She occasionally does coke.
She will leave the country in September tho, so that's one less chance on getting perniciously hooked.
What should I expect? What should I do?
>>
>>18231914
I will never understand why ultra-normies post on here. Wow, you consumed drugs and alcohol at a party and made out with a woman. Good for you.

There is no real problem here- you're just boasting of your conquests and demanding validation from randos on 4chan.
>>
>>18231968
Pretty much this
>>
>>18231968
With all of the daily threads that get put up, why is there never a, "how many of you came here from reddit" topic, considering most norms are too stupid to lie.
>>
>>18231981
Oh give it a fucking rest with the reddit shit already you obsessive freaks.

And no, I don't go on reddit at all, I'm just sick of you people shitting up every fucking thread with reddit this and reddit that.
>>
>>18231984
>t. reddit
>>
>>18231984
Hey Mike, it's me, Jim! Man, I almost didn't recognize you outside of r/relationships!
>>
Guess I'm spoiling all the wonderful content you usually enjoy on this board. I'm sorry lads.
I can delete the thread if you want me to.
>>
>>18232017
you posted this same thread yesterday
>>
>>18232017
Delete it and try not to suck anymore dicks on your way out.
>>
>>18232028
ahahahahahh holy shit I can now goto bed, made my night !

ps OP your a giant phaggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.