[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back_Pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2017-04-17+at+07.57.01).jpg (27KB, 367x250px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-17+at+07.57.01).jpg
27KB, 367x250px
Need some /adv/..
> 20 year old male
> Fuck up back at work
Any advice on how to heal spinal damage, even if only a little bit?
>>
>>18231725
Sorry to say this dude but rest is pretty much the only thing that can heal soft tissue damage (which I'm assuming it is - a slipped disk or something would require medical intervention). Stay away from heavy lifting, maintain a correct posture, apply a heat pad when at rest to speed up recovery.
>>
All you get to do is exaggerate your problems to get on permanent unemployment, develop an opiod addiction, and marry a ghetto unfaithful black woman. Game over.
>>
>>18231725
I've gone through some back issues in my late teens and early 20's. The only thing that helped was doing exercises that increased the stability of my core and learned to use the correct muscles for the correct actions. It's really easy to compensate for others. Sometimes this shit is simple as a pinched nerve. This is all anecdotal, however, but when I started to run and work on posture for the most part my pain went away. After a few years it became non-existant. similarly I had sciatic issues and opted to start squating. After about a year of that it went away. You don't need to be a body builder to do this stuff. I'm still a 150lb skinny fag but exercise helps.

If you can get professional advice.
>>
>>18231742
>>18232726
And you know what, no. I'll put some actual effort into this fucking post, you better fucking read this op.

I had back troubles for year, fucking years. I couldn't walk for more than 20 minutes without being in pain comparable to tears. It sucked but I wanted to sort it out. No one deserves to live like that. I took a long time but I kept learning about how to improve the musculature surrounding the areas of the injuries and rely more on the core. Proper posture and proper lifting is key. Even if you think you look stupid putting your ass out to lift something, do it. Fuck it. Engage your glutes(your ass muscles, squeeze them while sitting down and if it lifts you slightly you've got it)

But seriously fake being poor and see a real physical therapist.
>>
>>18231725
Visit your doctor, ask if they know a good chiropractor in the area
>>
>>18231725
Go see a sports medicine doctor for a physical therapy recommendation, physical therapy can work magic when done correctly. General family doctors don't know much about what to do for back pain and will prescribe muscle relaxers at best. See a sports medicine doctor.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.