[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a 24 year old virgin until a couple of days ago. I made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Make-Out-1.jpg (62KB, 728x364px) Image search: [Google]
Make-Out-1.jpg
62KB, 728x364px
I was a 24 year old virgin until a couple of days ago. I made love to (we had sex but it's better described with those words rather than "fucking") an 18 year old girl from work who was also a virgin, and she was legitimately soaking, multiple orgasms, and just left "giddy" in her own words. It was magical; I've never connected with a human being so much... it felt like I was on molly and she described it like that to me too.

She's talking to other girls at work, and now all the hot girls at work are all over me and always asking me about sex... joking about it, asking about it... one girl asked what I'd do to "drive her crazy" like I did to her.

I swear to god this thread isn't a troll thread or some shit. There's so much going on right now. I don't know if I should sleep with these other girls, because I'm still barely out of being a virgin. I know we both want to do a 3 way and that's definitely possible now... but then would she learn that I actually am just winging all this and dont have experience?

Help. All the advice I can get, I need it. I am on the brink of major success and it's coming after one of the darkest periods of my life.
>>
>>18231724
Some people are just naturally good at shit. Maybe you're just naturally good at fucking things, like the government.
>>
I also don't really know if what I have with this girl is special or not. I really feel like I'm on molly when I'm with her.. and I have taken molly about a dozen times in my life. She described it that way to me too and she's never done it... she described it to me exactly how I'd describe molly.

I feel no anxieties around her, like she truly likes me for me, and since I don't hide a thing, I know she likes me. I don't know guys... this is my first love, but it's hard to know if I'm making a mistake getting attached.She leaves for school across the country soon.. which is a big deal.
>>
>>18231726

I think about sex constantly like every other human, so I just did what I thought would feel good for both of us and took total control. God, hearing her moan and seeing how wet she got... it was the most validating thing ever for me. But she's a virgin just like I was. She said she had no idea what she was doing. Someone with more expierence might know better and realize I'm also winging it
>>
File: 1461414981689.jpg (39KB, 585x398px) Image search: [Google]
1461414981689.jpg
39KB, 585x398px
>>18231726
kek
>>
>>18231728
Dude, stop overthinking this. Fuck this girl six ways from sunday every chance you get and when she leaves for school then move on with a set of very pleasant memories.

I don't know whether you're just naturally good at sex or whether this girl just belongs to the lucky minority of women who orgasm very, very easily (my money's on the latter, and that's not an insult), but either way, stop sweating it. After fucking her a couple times you'll at least be adequate at sex, enough to not embarrass yourself with the next girl. Sex is really not that fucking difficult or mysterious, dude.

You just won a pass through the 'awkward fumbling virgin' stage to, at the very least, the 'somewhat sexually competent' stage. It's amazing that you're somehow finding a way to complain about this.

Turn off your stupid neurotic brain. It's not helping. Go have fun with your fuckbuddy.
>>
>>18231785

That certainly was about the best response I could have asked for. Thanks man.
>>
You sick fuck, I almost fell for that.
>>
So, what DID you do to drive her crazy like that?
>>
>>18231868

I touched her everywhere my hands could, digging my fingers into her, kissing her and biting her lip. My hand was constantly in her hair. She went crazy when I kissed and bit and sucked at her neck; there are an insane amount of hickeys there and it got her soaking. I gave the same treatment to her tits and she went wild. I'd often pull away and we'd just stare in eachothers eyes and smile and give sincere compliments to one another as I'd run my hand through her hair and against her face. I pulled her back and held her tightly in my arms constantly. When she looked at me, smiling with the biggest grin on her face, I could just tell that this girl was legitimately so happy to be there. It made me happy. She also constantly told me that she loved how aggressive I was.

Honestly, it was better than I ever expected it to be. People say sex in overrated, but to me, the intimacy I had with her there... it was gold.
>>
>>18231993
Well shit nigga, when you describe it like that I'd let you pound my boipucci too. N-No homo.
>>
>>18231785
>>18231993
/thread

Just fuck her enough to get good at sex without a doubt. Don't get attached. Keep light flirting with the other co-workers. Maybe fuck a couple of them, but might be better to wait until the post-virgin leaves, since jealousy might blow up in your face. Btw, where the fuck do you work?
>>
>>18231728
Do you live in FL OP?
>>
>>18232034
Lmfao
>>
>>18232117
McDonald's
>>
>>18232599
Perfect. I was guessing Burger King

I can imagine how the girls at McD would want to spice up their shifts
>>
File: 1473767670867.jpg (55KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1473767670867.jpg
55KB, 600x398px
>>18231726
Kek'd
>>
>>18231726
Lol
>>
>>18231724
You give me hope op I'm 22. Praise him for he is now a man. Mazal tof
>>
>>18233709
I went down to Piccadilly Circus. Down there i saw Marcus. He had old candy tar all over his chocolate bar. Think i might join the fun but i had to hit and run. You see i just can't settle down in a kinky part of town. Nice one that's what they say. Nice one imma leaving here today.
>>
File: Costanza Sad.jpg (61KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza Sad.jpg
61KB, 640x420px
>>18232599
Don't flip burgers they said.
Flipping burgers is shit they said.

Meanwhile I'm sitting on decent paying job but with no chance of something like this ever happening.
>>
>>18233772
Don't worry, anon. Take stories like this with many grains of salt. The girl in question could be not hot at all or fat as fuck. OP himself might be overstating the attractiveness of the women he works with/is fucking. I'm sure you could nail some fat and/or ugly chick if you wanted.
>>
File: Accra_Slum (2)_0.jpg (790KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Accra_Slum (2)_0.jpg
790KB, 2048x1536px
>>18231724
>>18231724
I want you to explain how the sex felt purely physically
Leave out everything else

Also

Cut or uncut?
Bareback or condom?
>>
>>18233772
>implying any of this happened
>>
>>18233772
do you work in an office
>>
>>18231724
Damn! That's pretty damn sad.

Gavin's to make up all this to get your jollies for the time being, eh Anon? There is no girl. There's probably no job. But maybe by making this thread and having people respond, it can be real in some way. It can resemble "realness".

Dumbass.
>>
Op you're good at describing sex. Update us on what's been happening? Did you fuck the girl again? What did you do this time?
>>
>>18232034
This made me crack up
>>
>>18231724
Had a similar experience with the first girl I was intimate with although we didn't piv. But fingering her and seeing her writhe in ecstasy made for an out of body experience. I just looked at what was happening in awe. It was as if I was sending her to some foreign space where I couldn't follow.
I used to think sex was kinda overrated but maybe it really is the most important thing in the world?!
>tfw you haven't had sex in almost a year
>>
>>18235084
Women are naturally closer to tantra
>>
OP back after a long absence. I work at a high traffic restaurant and make excellent tips as go to university. So many hot girls come through this place and work here that it's absurd.

I swear to god, this girl is hot as fuck. Every guy tried to get with her before I did, but somehow I fucking succeeded. I deserve so much fucking credit. I can't believe it all worked out like this.

>>18233917

The best part was the foreplay by far, mostly because I loved hearing her just gasp for breath and moan when I was kissing her neck or her nipples and licking around them and shit. I told her she was gorgeous when I pulled her back as we'd just stare in eachother's eyes and her smile man, and her eyes... god, they just made me melt. I couldnt fucking contain myself. I just dug my hands into her back, or anywhere... everywhere... and kissed and sucked at her neck or lips.

We did use condoms. When I went inside, she closed her eyes hard as fuck because she said it hurt a lot, but it also felt good. She was really bad at moving her hips. She was on top. I didn't finish but at certain times she was moaning loudly. When I shoved my cock in as deep as possible she would fucking gasp and god damn it was hot.

>>18234983

She has parents who have a chip in her phone. Need I say more? We are sneaking around and haven't had a shot. We are talking about how much we like eachother constantly. It's love. She loves everything about me and I love everything about her.

>>18235084

I got bored after an hour and a half and we just laid there naked, caressing eachother, cuddling, and saying sweet things to one another. I think shes sad I didn't finish. I had her show me exactly where her clit was but I didn't finger her. Next time, for sure. I want to get good at that and told her, so we will work on it. I'd bet she would go CRAZY if I could rub her clit in the right way while I ravaged her neck.
>>
>>18235102
Why not make her your GF?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.