[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend says that she doesn't feel loved by me because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend says that she doesn't feel loved by me because I don't ask her questions about her life or pay an interest in things like that.

I am like that with everyone though. I can't help being like that, right?
>>
>>18231644

maybe you dont love anyone
>>
>>18231644
Your girlfriend is not everyone. Just ask her how her days was sometimes, its not that hard.
>>
>>18231644
Then what the fuck do you do with her?
>>
>>18231644
What about intimate stuff? Do you hold her, hug her , kiss her, tell her how beautiful and special she is?

If you can't do those, she is dating a robot and robots can't love
>>
>>18231672
This.

Boys needs to inflate their ego
>your dick is so big
>you did good job
and girls need attention and feelings
>what did you do
>i love you still *hug*
each day every day so they can have passionate sex at night and happy stable relationship.
>>
>>18231644
>I can't help being like that, right?
Wrong. Asking questions and looking interested is a basic social skill that everyone can and should learn.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.