[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gold diggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 4t34.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
4t34.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
I know this people in this board are often anti-gold-digging, but is gold digging really a bad thing? If the males here were born as attractive females, would they gold dig as well? I've known attractive women who have snagged a wealthy husband and I am asking myself if I should do this as well.
>>
>>18231568
Manipulating people for material gain is wrong, this isnt complex.
>>
>>18231576
Right, but many people don't give a shit about morals. How many businesses do not have profit as their #1 priority?
>>
>>18231580
Business ethics are entirely different from personal ethics. Does this really need to be said explicitly?
>>
>>18231580
Then jump off a bridge if everybody starts doing it too, I mean why not right? That has nothing to do with what you asked and is just mental gymnastics trying to justify your want for an easy way out of working.
>>
>>18231568
I admit that if I was born a hot girl, I would probably be a slut. But getting together with someone solely because of their wealth is pathetic and sad. Doesn't matter what other women you know do. If everyone you knew was a murderer, would killing be okay? No.

>>18231580
Well if you consider your body and intimacy as a business then you outright called yourself a whore.
>>
>>18231568
I say don't do it. Not because of a moral issue, do shat you want. Although, why would you want settle down AFTER you become made? Thats basically just saying "wait here ladies! Im gonna go get the hard part out of the way for you and you can help me enjoy my money!" Thats an awful life choice in my opinion. If you want to attract your life partner by selling out, why not just go to the gym and make your appearence your selling point? Even if you did become rich youll probably just end up with a golddigger thats getting some side dick by the bad boy
>>
>>18231589
>justify your want for an easy way out of working
But it is natural to want a maximum reward for a minimum amount of work. I am not even hiding it. I'm just saying that this is a normal human desire so I should just go for it.
>>
>>18231568
This is what all women who were raised with some wealth do.
>>
>>18231604
Yeah well if anybody ever feels like raping you, don't complain you idiot.
>>
>>18231586
No they aren't. That's precisely why profit motivated businesses do so much unethical shit.
>>
File: 1415302925177.jpg (12KB, 137x234px) Image search: [Google]
1415302925177.jpg
12KB, 137x234px
>>18231568
Kek, and women say they aren't all whores.
>>
>>18231568
I don't think that marrying a woman just because she's hot is any better.
He married her because she's hot, she married him because he's rich. Both superficial things. It's a choice.
>>
>>18231723
He will openly say he finds her hot. She won't openly say he only wants him because he's rich.
>>
>>18231863
He won't openly say that the only reason why she's with her is the fact that she's hot.

He's buying a girlfriend, she's selling her body.
>>
I wouldn't marry a guy solely for his wealth, but I guess that's just me. I would marry a pauper if he was interesting and intelligent over a billionaire I found boring.

But I guess it's your life. Good luck though, only 10/10 girls seem to get the truly wealthy ones.
>>
>>18231866
>He won't openly say that the only reason why she's with her is the fact that she's hot.
That is barely possible to happen in that scenario. If he's rich he could live a good single life fucking hot gold diggers with no strings attached all the time.
He wouldn't marry a woman solely because she's hot.
>>
>>18231568
Go for it. Love is a meme. My parents married when they were in love and now they are divorced and hate each other.
>>
>>18231872
Oh I'm sure Hugh Hefner married that demi whore because of her amazing personality.
>>
>>18231880
He did because he is old. He isn't going to find an upstanding woman to marry him not for his money.
>>
It's a business relationship rather than a romantic relationship. You are exchanging your looks and body for his money. The thing is in a business relationship once one can't provide the service anymore it falls apart. Her looks WILL fade and he can find another one, or the money can disappear along with her.
>>
>>18231568
No, snagging a wealthy husband isn't gold digging. That's call being a house wife. If you hold up your end of the deal, keep the house clean, cook, be a good mother if you and he want children, stay in shape and take care of yourself. If you are willing to do those things and want a husband to take care of you that's fine. A gold digger is someone who is a spoiled princess who wants to use men and just have money spent of them.
>>
I'm a sugar daddy. Nothing wrong with it as long as both sides are open with each other.
>>
>>18231568
Not really. If thats what you want and you can find a man who is cool with it then its really whatever makes you happy.

But its also a bit unfair when you think about the fact none of us really want to work and you feel you get to just find someone else to do it all for you.

Tl;dr life is whatever you want and if it works it works. But youre a bit of a bitch for it.
>>
>>18231568
Create an account on SeekingArrangement. You will find plenty of decent wealthy men there. You just have to sort through all the fakes and wannabes like on any dating site.
>>
What's wrong with becoming a high-end prostitute? Gold digging is the lazy option and you wont get far in todays world trying to do it because the competition is fierce. Are you even hot, OP?
>>
>>18231568
> if the males here were born as attractive females, would they gold dig as well?
No I have self worth.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.