[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Fever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1473763653812.png (642KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1473763653812.png
642KB, 552x543px
I feel like I've lost all of my female friends to baby fever. Yesterday I invited my best friend out for a coffee date, and she talked a lot about getting married and having children. All I could do is smile and nod, I couldn't think of anything to contribute to the conversation. She cut the coffee date short because she had to go baby clothes shopping with her other best friend. I dragged along behind them and tried to be helpful, making suggestions, but apparently I'm really bad at picking out baby clothes.

I'm only interested in my career (filmmaking) and playing vidya. I accept that I'll probably have kids someday, but I won't be ready for a long time. I don't mind that I'm now hanging out with males every day, but it would be wonderful to find a female friend with similar interests to me.

Should I make more of an effort to understand my friends, or should I run from the problem and try my hardest to make new buddies?

I don't think this problem is important enough for its own thread, but I couldn't find a general advice thread.
>>
Babies fucking blow. Did you know they shit 9 months worth of feces after they come out? Or that they always start as women? Or that you cant fucking afford to give one a good life?
>>
>>18230995
All your male friends really just want to fuck you.

They most definitely talk about fucking you behind your back to other male friends.

You probably don't think so but it's true.
>>
Hang with those friend's when you can but there are plenty of like-minded individuals out there.
>>
>>18230995
>hanging out with males every day
Gross whore, would not have kids with.

If you told me you spent most of your time chilling with dudes I would most def drop you quickly.
>>
>>18231011
Your dick is a mess.
>>
>>18231012
True that
>>
It just happens. Happened to all my friends too-I guess I'm just without maternal instinct. Just hang out with guys, it's much easier than hearing about your friend's kids first stinky nappy and stuff.
>>
>>18231032
>That old slut that never settled down and the boys talk about if they ever got to fuck her

Lel
>>
>>18231042
I'm a lesbian in a long term relationship with a girl thanks. I've never slept with a man in my life.
>>
File: 1429014628034.jpg (49KB, 758x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429014628034.jpg
49KB, 758x720px
>>18231046
I am a straight or bisexual girl I guess. Did you ever put it in?

Like what happens when you put cocaine inside? What happens when there is no cocaine insertion involved? How much cocaine is too much cocaine?
>>
>>18231052
What are you talking about.
>>
>>18231059
I said cocaine like 4 times.
>>
>>18231065
I don't do cocaine.
>>
>>18230995
>She cut the coffee date short because she had to go baby clothes shopping with her other best friend.
you guys had a date and she bailed for other plans. kek what a cuck
>>
People that become obsessed with getting pregnant and talking about their kids are the worst. I work with someone who can turn any topic of conversation round to a story about her kids, I avoid speaking to her now.
>>
>>18231085
I don't care, why should you care for young children? Pretend to have a reason.
>>
It just happens. How old are you OP?

The baby talk stuff is abhorrently vapid and boring primarily because it pretty much consumes their lives if they don't have any interesting hobbies or past times. And all the stories are the exact same too
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.