[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

benefits of becoming very unique?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: never will.jpg (16KB, 640x181px) Image search: [Google]
never will.jpg
16KB, 640x181px
Do you think a woman who snowflakes up individuates herself and increases her value? Do you think the same thing can apply to men who do this?

>what sparks this question?
I saw a woman with a split tongue and that looked extremely sexy/cool, but I am a man.
>>
Don't be unique for the sake of being unique, be unique because it's what you truly want.
>>
>>18231015
when you look at things like split tongues, it's like "to be unique or to not be unique." it becomes a question of "wow, should I even do this."

I got a tattoo I regret, but that's because they did a shite job. I wonder what being a split tongue weirdo would do for me.

The girl I saw with it looks very sexy to me, but am I ready to be even more different??

Don't just say "be yourself" friend. You know life and self-actualization is not that simple.
>>
>>18231039
My point being don't do it because you want now be different. Do it because you think it looks good.
Personally I think you'd look like an idiot and I'd never take you seriously. But what difference should that make, it'd be like me not buying a car because it has some certain stigma behind it. I'd buy the car because I want the car.
So yes, just be yourself.
>>
Think about how much people will dislike you for being unique, and dont confuse it with envy
>>
i dont see whats so impressive about sitting their and letting someone scribble on you or poke a needle through your flesh or put some dye in your hair
>>
>>18230912

I think that some people have such a lack of personality and self-worth that they need to try and create an identity by being different.

There are some people who make these decisions because they identify with the choice, but generally it's an attempt to attract attention and questions, which might make them interesting.
>>
if you have to pretend to be to "unqiue" or leech off of somebody else you really fucking aren't it's that simple. People like you are just annoying little narcissistic shitheads who nobody thought was funny in school
>>
People get body augmentation in order to be unique only because they don't have unique and interesting personalities.
>>
>>18230912

She did something she felt like doing because shes an individual, and you as an individual think its hot.

That speaks volumes to not putting people in tiny over simplified categories and boxes.

Shes no more a snowflake for splitting her tongue than you are for applying hair gel or wearing a specific kind of clothes.

Youre not a snowflake (in the negative sense) until you think the entire world owes you something or youve become so divorced from reality you actually think there are 9 genders or some shit. And even then those are just teenagers and young 20 somethings trying super hard to matter in a difficult job market. They get over it as they age.
>>
>>18232061
What other reason is there to dislike someone who didn't do anything to you nor has any effect on your life?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.