[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend won't tell his father about us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1449169718764.jpg (287KB, 1756x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1449169718764.jpg
287KB, 1756x2200px
She says it's due to her father being to jelous and overprotective. She is his joungest daughter, but all of her sisters have (or had) a boyfriend. Actually, one of them is already a mother (she didn't tell me, a friend of hers did)

Is it mature to adress that this is actually making me uncomfortable? I love that girl, more than sharks love blood, but this is kinda getting under my skin.
>>
>>18230894
How long have you been together?
>>
>>18230914
3 months dating, 1 month being a couple: 4 months.
>>
>>18230894
Man these pics are so creative
>>
>>18230931
:(
>>
I agree it's good to be able to identify and express your feelings, and to recognize right from wrong.

You still have to know whether or not you want to push certain issues. Do you think pushing this issue would bring you success? Do you think this young lady is honestly going to be your wife or something?

Like any woman her age she probably loves
>her dad
>you
>a hypothetical version of her future husband

all at the same time. that's what it's like trying to start a serious relationship with a young woman. you love her like a puppy, and she loves you like a banker.

now of course I'm generalizing. there are romeo and julliet cases out there. I was with one of them, but the fact we were so romeo and julliet did not stop us from breaking up. It was young love; we were young and prone to making mistakes.

>well like, don't be so pessimistic
when two mature adults enter a monogamous relationship it's not appropriate for one to hide the other from the parents

so I'd say just get your fuckins in. write your love letters. she's not marriage material, and maybe you aren't. the two of you have growing to do.
>>
>>18230976
Well, maybe you are right, we are only 22. But whats the point of getting serious with someone if you don't see them as a potential longterm relationship?
>>
>>18230987
I said have sex and write your love notes. I didn't say plan to get married. You need to work hard and hedge your bets. You'll find that out sooner or later. They say to have young love once. Adult love depends on how long you've been working on yourself and gathering resources.
>>
>>18230987
>>18230996
and by work hard I also mean work smart obviously

outside of young love, how much money you have, how much you have learned, how good you are socially...it's all going to matter. it's all going to determine the quality of your mate.

>mate?
storybook love is not common among people thrust into the real world. the three things that are really inspire a lifelong commitment between mates is 1.) child bearing, 2.) resource gathering, 3.) companionship in old age.

how much money you have, how much you've learned, and how good you are with people...by the time females have stopped playing such an excessive amount of dishonest games, will determine the quality of the person you're with.
>>
>>18230976
Also, why do I feel in need to get into her life?
Is it me being an inmature fuck?
>>
in reply to OP
>>18231004

see
>>18231003
>>18230996

and
>is it me being an immature fuck?
no you just have an attachment to her and want to know more about her. this is normal. don't let anyone shame you for your feelings.
>>
>>18231013
Well, I'll try to adress this topics in a lighthearted way. Thanks anons.

I believe everything is going to be ok, I just need to get this off my chest.
>>
>>18231022
everything can be okay. keeping it light is a good idea. just don't put yourself through the pain of loving a girl more than she loves you, if you can help it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.