[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf has not replied, i might be getting fucked over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sad dude.jpg (205KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
sad dude.jpg
205KB, 960x686px
So i recently go a gf for a month and already she has not texted me back. I invited her out to dinner today and she hasnt replied to my texts in over hours. She said she was down last night, but now its almost 9 pm and she hasnt said anything. WTF am i getting fucking cheated on here.

before you judge, ive never had a gf before
>>
Dude, calm down. Take a few deep breaths or something and chill.

She's probably just busy or misplaced her phone.
>>
>ive never had a gf before
It shows.

People have lives man. Hours is not that big a deal, and you did not have specific plans as far as I can tell.

Jesus christ if my bf was this damn clingy and thought I was a fucking whore that would cheat because he's so insecure and has literally zero trust for me, I'd dump him
>>
>>18230770

if a girl was cheating on you she'd be too paranoid not to just send a text saying 'sorry got busy'.
>>
Idk guys, idk what to think anymore
>>
>>18230784
>>18230782
>>18230779
Thanks guys all of you for your input,

i just feel like i havent made enough of a good impression on her. Tbh weve been going out a week and i havent been completly sexual with her. I havent gotten laid yet, i feel like she might be bored of me. I mean i try my best to be romantic, but maybe im just a fallback guy
>>
>>18230809
You should think that you're not in any mental state to be dating when you cannot trust who you're dating enough to not cheat on you.
>>
>>18230847
she did tell me she was going to be busy with her family for easter but still she could of still told me she was going to have to cancel instead of not telling me anyhting at all.
>>
>>18230853
You'll learn pretty fast that shit comes up. Maybe her phone died. Maybe great aunt may choked on an egg and died. You have no idea what's going on man. Chill out.
>>
Guys she texted me back. She said she was busy and didn't want to talk atm. WTFFFFFFFF!
She's fucking cheating!
>>
Don't listen to these cucks.. ignore her, look for other people. She's talking to other dudes, dude. Women don't think it's serious until you bang.. then they think they own your dick. Fuck her dude.. literally FUCK her, go find someone who doesn't waste your time. DO NOT TEXT HER OR CALL HER. She knows you called/txt when she sees that you aren't waiting for her she'll come running.. then you fuck her and her friend and you win. It's all a game dude.
>>
>>18230898
thanks friend, i kind of have been having to slowly realize the sad truth about all of this. I knew something was wrong with this relationship, now i now im the one getting whipped. She is pretty attractive and i wouldnt be surprised if she got hit on atleast once a day
>>
Well even though women are like this, it's in their nature and it's pretty much a life lesson. By having more relationships you'll start to learn more things about yourself, women and relationships and see even earlier signs that you should break up so you don't get too upset.
>>
>>18230770
It's gonna end sooner than later anon. From what you're saying, this relationship sounds very one-sided.

The main reason for this is because you're not ready for a relationship. One can't be in a relationship with someone when they themselves are insecure, and unstable. Go out and casually date a few chicks, you'll discover that you're not missing out on anything.
>>
>>18230770
I'm also in a first reationship, and I understand why you get so paranoid. Just chill and enjoy the moment, try to not get so anxious about everything :)

My best reggards,

Anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.