[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to steal a girl from her boyfriend? This girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lwks1coH8h1qexxvao1_500.png (376KB, 404x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwks1coH8h1qexxvao1_500.png
376KB, 404x435px
Is it possible to steal a girl from her boyfriend? This girl that I've been talking to has shown a lot of the usual signs of interest.

For example, I took her out one time, but then some personal shit happened and I didn't talk to her (and a lot of other people) for about a week, and she went around and asked some people if I hated her.

However, she's taken, but I'd like to change that. Obviously, I'll talk to her some more to see if I truly like her, but I'd like to know if anyone has general advice for this sort of thing. I've been lucky enough in life to only go after girls who haven't been taken yet, so this is a foreign idea to me. Should I even attempt this? Should I just stay flirty friends and then pounce if they break up?
>>
Yes, but girls who are willing to leave their boyfriends for you are the worst type of girl to go after.
>>
File: gukg.png (49KB, 445x318px) Image search: [Google]
gukg.png
49KB, 445x318px
No.
Best you'll do is break them up and then she'll go fuck some other dude thats not you.

Seriously faggot, if she can be so easily swayed, why on earth would you want her? She'll just dump you when her ex manages to win her back and give you the same damn treatment.
>>
a female is going to play both sides. you should know this.

>>18230751
not really. the only time I've seen a girl jump to a new guy and not play both sides is when her former boyfriend was being harsh or even abusive.

>>18230760
I think this is the point the two other guys are trying to come to. She'd be good for company, but not much else. Don't try to put a white dress on a slut because she's with you at the moment. A wife is a wife and a slut is a slut. As we get older, more sluts will convert to wives.
>>
>>18230777
>a slut is a slut.
>more sluts will convert to wives.
???
So is it once a slut always a slut or not? Nothing you just said made sense.

Either way, you are a huge fucking faggot. Do not meddle with other people's lives, I hope your dick falls off.
>>
>>18230794
>so is it once a slut always a slut or not?
well considering I never said that, it's up to you?
>nothing you said made sense
you don't have a conception of the word slut beyond third grade. a woman can be a thot, a hoe, and then decide to start a family and behave. she has then transitioned from a slut to a wife.

>either way you're a huge fucking faggot
what?
>don't meddle with other people's lives
oh you think I'm OP
No. two points that need to be taken form this thread are
1. sluts will play both sides, not stick with just one guy
2. the supposed commitment of a slut is not valuable in any way shape or form
3. a wife is a wife and a slut is a slut. a slut wife is something to be quickly converted to one or the other.
>>
>>18230814
>A slut is a slut.
That certainly implies that a slut, is a slut.

>Transition
but a slut is a slut. How does a slut stop being a slut, when a slut is just a slut.
>>
>>18230838
a slut is a slut
a slut can change and convert to a wife

its labeling behavior. obviously a person's behavior isn't going to be exactly the same for their whole life...we go through changes?

it's not very insightful to say, "oh this person is just a garbage bad person. this person is just a slutty human being I wish they were dead."

it's more balanced to say, "This woman engages in slutty behavior. I don't want to wife her until she cuts that out and pulls her act together. In fact, I'm going to look for someone more goal-orientated, mature, and honest instead."
>>
>>18230856
I guess. I still don't think a chick who's fucked every dude on earth then just suddenly decides when she's losing her looks to say "WELP guess I'll just have this one dude then"
She'd probably continue to slut it up if she could, but she just no longer has the looks to do it.

Either way, why encourage OP to turn a wife into a slut?
Shes being faithful to her bf. Why do you want OP to slutify her and try and make her a slut?
>>
>>18230740

>Is it possible to steal a girl from her boyfriend?

All I read.

Answer?

Yeah you fucking twat.

Read your own psychology

>steal

see you in hell
>>
>>18230870
you have a good point there

people who have excessive sexual partners, and/or who fail to find stability in their lives until a later age, statistically get divorced more

I'm just pointing out that a supposedly monogamous girlfriend who's flirting with mad dudes is at the bottom of the behavior barrel. A woman who fucked fifty dudes and is ready to settle down is better in the behavior spectrum than her.
>>
>>18230740
Yes, it is. But you know she'll cheat on you and leave you for someone else when she gets tired of the novelty, right? If she's willing to leave him, she'll be willing to leave you. That's how cheaters work, no matter their gender.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.