[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feedback on Loneliness Problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: trump existential.jpg (312KB, 998x1428px) Image search: [Google]
trump existential.jpg
312KB, 998x1428px
My paranoia, perfectionism, eccentricity, and outgoingness bordering on aggressiveness is the reason why I'm alone. As you know, these traits aren't easy to change overnight...and they almost don't feel like something 'wrong' anymore. I feel uncomfortable all of the time, and a very specific set of requirements have to be met before I can successfully associate with a person as a partner or friend.

I also feel like life isn't real, and looking at myself in pictures makes me extremely upset, despite the feedback that I look average.

It's basically neuroticism and disorganization, from being cast out by my family, being forced away from my hometown and having so many nervous breakdowns. I'm twenty-two now. I'm starting career training, finally, but the boredom of thrifty life is starting to get to me.

I wasn't able to hold onto my girlfriends/'fuckbuddies'. I wasn't able to live in one place long enough to establish a friend group. My family is intolerant of *any* kind of extreme emotion, and besides, they're the reason I ended up like this (abusive father, nobody signing the federal student aid forms...). I really loved a girl in my hometown, but the disruption to my life ruined that relationship.

I've been gaining and, for lack of a better word losing friends for a really long time now. The only time people seem to want me around is when I'm listening to every word they say and potentially fucking them. My coworkers are going to be old Latin women, nice but without much in common. Should I go on OKCupid?

Between OKCupid, Meetup, and VolunteerMatch, I should be able to get human contact. All of those things take time resources and money I barely have, though.

There's people who say dating sites don't work, but they'll discourage you from anything here. I've seen them work. At least Tinder undeniably results in some sort of success, provided you have good pictures. Either way, MeetUp and VolunteerMatch should have enough human contact to keep a person sane?
>>
>>18230602
First of all were very similar and honestly maybe you jut need to see the world and take a break and chill out man
>>
File: cheeseburger.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cheeseburger.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>18230641
tell me more?
>>
File: angery pusheen.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
angery pusheen.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
bump
>>
>>18230641
>take a break and chill out man
What does that even mean?
>>
I have the same problem with outgoingness, b u m p
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.