[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: b.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
How does one distance themselves from their family without hurting them?
>>
>>18230581
Move away
Literally create distance
Physical distance
Call them once in a while to show that you still care about them, but you won't have to see them.
>>
Tell them you love them very much but then tell them you want to go live with nature and this is the last time your going to see each other
>>
>>18230595
>>18230597
guys, this time, i am going to need something that actually works.
>>
>>18230581
Move away because of work.

Or marry someone from another country and relocate.
>>
>>18230581

you don't really. even if it seems like 'OH WOW ITS JUST CIRCUMSTANCE SEPARATING US' they will still be upset. its probably the way to hurt them the least if they're not the kind who take that as 'leaving the family'.

but yeah, physical distance is the easiest. at least with that oyu have an excuse. though if thery love you they will get upset if you do that and then never call and never visit.

when i moved my mother wanted me to talk to her pretty much every single day.
>>
>>18230604

>move away
>NO SOMETHING THAT WORKS

moving away does work you autist.
>>
>>18230604
hey telling them you wanna be a hermits gonna work or fake your death
>>
>>18230610
moving away will hurt them. i want them to be happy while simultaneously being absent in their life.
>>
>>18230613
yes, and they will most likely fall into depression. no thanks.
>>
>>18230617

yes, but it will hurt them the LEAST, which is the most you can hope for.

>i want them to be happy while simultaneously being absent in their life.

and i want to eat nothing but cake without getting fat, but thats not a thing.
>>
>>18230609
yeah, seems to be the case. oh well.
>>
one doesn't. but you can do it with minimal hurting. for me, emotional detachment along with physical presence was the compromise, but then it made me sad...
>>
>>18230625
yeah, you are right. thanks. this was a stupid thread.
>>
>>18230630

was worried you were gonna be insistent. yeah it wasn't a stupid thread, you at least know your best option even if you never take it.

i chose to move, though other things factored in. i visit them less and less and honestly i dont want to visit them this june.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.