[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_2319.png (841KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2319.png
841KB, 640x1136px
Why does isis kill innocent people?

Picture not related
>>
Because their religion tells them that all who doesn't hold their beliefs deserve to die.
>>
>>18230532
cause there religion tells them to do so. In Islam there are 5 pillars one of them is kill anyone with a different religion.
>>
File: 1471665364959.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471665364959.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>18230532
because Islam has only one purpose: to conquer. Claims of peace are only to help conquer.
>>
They're fighting a war the United States started and think it's a good strategy to adopt brutal conservatism. It's bad, but it's hard to say anything someone does is wrong when the most powerful military in history is working to destroy their land and people.
>>
File: 1488771771601.jpg (33KB, 460x357px) Image search: [Google]
1488771771601.jpg
33KB, 460x357px
>>
>>18230532
To them, the people they kill are not innocent. Their actions are in service to their god.
>>
File: 1453898269749.jpg (55KB, 1126x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453898269749.jpg
55KB, 1126x640px
>RELIGION
>OF
>PEACE
>>
>>18230532
The others who have responded here are technically right.

But to understand why is more than just being technical

What if you saw a damned pedo in front of you. I mean a fat ugly child rapist. He's smug about fucking raping kids. Isn't that disgusting? If you had a baseball bat, would you bash that fucking child fucker's head in?
Doesn't that disgust you to every inch of your being?

That's how they see you and other "innocents"
>>
>>18230563
lol I hope this is what you actually believe
I like the idea that your whole life is a joke
>>
https://youtu.be/n5Nu6EabQD8
>>
>>18230583
Under end stage capitalism all of our lives are jokes.
>>
>>18230532
Look how americans reacted to 9/11. 3000 dead. Look how they react to france attacks that kill a small handful a pop and so on.

Now understand the hundreds of thousands of innocents killed in the gulf war in the 90s up to now.

They dont understand the politics, they dont know the facts they dont know common americans. They just know that american mortars and bombs keep flying through their windows, and unlike you who saw people you dont know on the news die, many of them know people who are dead personally or have witnessed some pretty gruesome scenes..

Isis are basically the ideological equivelant of alt right american militias. The difference is theyve witnessed way more carnage at the hands of the christian west, and their government is totally destabilised, so theres not much around to stop them from gaining a lot of power. Also they got started by saddams disbanded iraqi army after he was taken out of power.

Also religion is an excellent tool to gain young confused or rejected youths. Dont make the mistake of thinking its all for allah. Theyre fighting a war for power, not a holy war, and theyre using a greater cause and religion to attract recruits. As for suicide bombers.. You dont even need religion for that. "We wont kill your family if you do this" works, or in the case of the non secular tamil tigers who use a lot of suicide bombings "youll go down in history as a hero" works pretty well.

All you need is an impressionable mentally unstable person, or extreme leverage.
>>
>>18230563
>the most powerful military in history is working to destroy their land and people.

Why has it taken so long?
>>
The religion has many warlike principles, because it's old as fuck and they used to do a lot of killing with swords. Evil radicals use the word of Islam to justify acts of modern war and often terrorism.
>>
>>18230648
Islam is actually the youngest of major religions
>>
>>18230657
It's still old as fuck. They still killed each other with swords and were like, "Dude, honorable." without provocation or government say-so. That's some pretty oldschool shit.
>>
>>18230675
Islam's problem isn't its age

Everyone other major one is as old or older.
There was a golden age once
Where there was great science and math and pretty lenient religious laws. Like the Christians of the age
That Golden Age got fucked by Genghis Khan and then was reformed into a rigid empire of the Ottomans
Still pretty ok

But then the Ottomans fell apart and the Islamic world was put back together by the British

The British knew that the world's oil supply was mostly Islamic territory, so they cut up the region in purposefully violent sections so that they would always be divided and they wouldn't have to deal with another Ottoman empire

For example, they put the House of Saud in charge of the Arabian Peninsula.
The Sauds were Wahhabis.
Wahhabism is the worst form of Islam that has all the things we hate.

At the end of the day, it's the fucking British that fucked us
Everything wrong in the world can be traced back to the British
>>
america has been bombing the shit out of the middle east for a long time now, and they think they are justified in "fighting back"
ISIS contorts islam teachings to make murder seem like an act of greater good (no expert but i imagine they believe killing isn't evil because it brings them to heaven) and brutal methods instill more fear into western society and strengthens their grasp on it
>>
>>18230699
Yeah I'm not one of the ignorant anti-Muslim extremists. I understand what I don't know. What I've gathered is that the book allows for a lot of violence, and evil people misinterpret that into something like throwing pipebombs at little Timmy and his mom during a parade. Obviously none of these Abrahamic religions were made with modern day in mind, and although I don't believe all Muslims should be persecuted, I have little tolerance for Jews, Christians, Muslims or anything like that.
>>
>>18230728
ISIS has anti-American sentiment, but all of this "defeat the West" stuff has to be propaganda that the leaders don't actually believe. I was watching a documentary about a priest that just talked about gaining local control and instituting Sharia law, which seems like a more achievable goal than taking on the worlds largest military for a completely futile cause.
>>
>>18230699
imagine if those british cunts were even introduced to the concept of a nuke
what dire times we live in
>>
Same reason the christians did back in the day. God said to and they're mindless drones who fear a fake dude in the sky.
>>
>>18230743
or even worse
>Russia
>China
>North Korea
>Iran
>>
>>18230755
They'd all use the nukes on themselves
They hate parts of themselves far more than the rest of the world

The British are special for hating the world more than themselves
>>
Why does the US kill innocent people?
>>
>>18230773
my lineage is basically all UK and I'm American. I can totally second this. I fucking hate the shit out of the world, and why would the problem be me? I don't even know if all of you people are conscious, but I know you don't share all of my dank af opinions.
>>
>>18230773
Anyway I'm not comfortable with these governments pointing their death dicks at each other constantly.
>>
>>18230532
as someone who escaped from an islamic country to Canada, here is my 5 cents:
islam was founded in war, and it was constructed in a way to help with the war. that is why you get so many violent verses.
islam didn't feel the need to reform as opposed to other religions because it was always in war. think about it, throughout any time in history that is post islam, at least one islamic country was at war. nowdays, politicians realize this, so they want to keep the state of way, so they wouldn't have to go trough a reform.

and no, i am not a muslim, and i never was.
>>
>>18230805
Canadian here too
What team do you support, bud?
>>
>>18230808
hockey team?
>>
>>18230541
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

nah it can't have anything to do with horrid shit like this, totally.

>Why does isis kill innocent people?

because american's do the same shit, and people eventually snap and revolt.

that's why. not defending them, just saying those lives are on american's hands, we opened Pandoras box, and now we wanna bitch about the consequences.

alittle bit too late in the game for that b.
>>
File: 1440870470229.png (465KB, 619x812px) Image search: [Google]
1440870470229.png
465KB, 619x812px
>>18230699
Bongs. What a bunch of fucking nerds.
>>
>>18230812
No shit
Come on dude
How long have you been here
>>
File: Abeer. RIP.jpg (17KB, 220x314px) Image search: [Google]
Abeer. RIP.jpg
17KB, 220x314px
Rest In Peace Abeer.

you and your family are in a much better place now.
>>
>>18230532
I mean the US kills more innocent people but no one cares about filthy third worlders.
>>
>>18230824
well, it felt irrelevant from the thread, and i have been here for 20 years. ottawa senators all the way baby.
>>
>>18230830
Fuck the Sens
Go Habs Go
>>
>>18230829
>no one cares about filthy third worlders.

(picture related)

He did.

and now he are going to remember this guys face for a long time thanks to that bigoted mentality.

thanks america.
>>
File: Robert_Bales.jpg (92KB, 656x490px) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Bales.jpg
92KB, 656x490px
>>18230728
>contorts islam teachings to make murder seem like an act of greater good

and the united states contorts it "democratic" agenda world wide in order to install fake governments to get nice, cheap oil for foreign investors.

(picture related)

And it's people like him who are the good guys right?
>>
>>18230871
but it's this American vs ISIS mentality that you're sucking on right now. it's not real. America wants democratic control, oil, and to support the military industrial complex. ISIS wants to practice their extremist, domineering religion, promote themselves and gain power.

Try to focus less on the ideology and more on the economics, if you're so choosing

America doesn't need to defeat ISIS, and ISIS doesn't need to defeat America. Those are just abstract concepts. These people just want what they want.
>>
>>18230572
That dude on fire got FUBAR'D.
ISIS is a group hell bent on converting the entire world to Islam.

They are illiterate, indigent people who become indoctrinated by "recruiters" of Jihad. A majority of the foot soldiers are farmers or laborers that have not even read the Quran.
>>
>>18230887
yes and the leaders don't believe in world domination. they're tricksters like most religious people, even new-age fake swamis. they just want to gain some sort of control...the leaders know world domination is not achievable.
>>
>>18230572
This is fake right?
>>
>>18230886
>ISIS wants to practice their extremist, domineering religion, promote themselves and gain power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

So how is that different that what the US has always and now doing?

The U.S. wants to spread domineering capitalism world wide and promote themselves in other countries as the ultimate power and therefore gain power.

the only reason they rush at countries like Iran and North Korea is that with nuclear weapons at there hands, it pretty much makes them a world power

america cant coup a country that has nukes.
>>
>>18230532
>>/pol/

Get back to your shitty containment board.
>>
>>18230574
Using double standards eh?
You'd want to bash a chimos head in yet Mohammed had a 9 year old wife!
Mohammedan ideologies condone:
- pedopholia
- misogyny
- rape
- extreme intolerance (it's okay to murder someone if they are gay)
- incest

Mohammed is a false prophet. Therefore all Islamists (Mohammedans), are going to burn in hell.
>>
>>18230905
>how is that different than what ISIS is doing

you're missing the fucking point with your red vs blue bluepilled bullshit. ISIS and the United States are abstract concepts (unless you're referring to the US more specifically like its population, economy, geography...)

they're just abstract concepts and you keep smashing them together like action figures

obviously the fucking United States of America and goddamned ISIS do not have the same goals. do you have the same goals as Kim Kardashian or Kayne West?

the US wants
>more countries to be "democratic"
>to use their military
>to get oil

ISIS wants
>to convert people to muslim extremism, opposing the US's goal to support "democracy" and giving the US moral grounds to oppose them
>to dominate their region, opposing the US's goal to support "democracy, giving the US an opportunity to flex their military
>region as oil, which the US wants

see the economics and politics going on here? that's all it is. today's warfare is not about duking it out, so stop saying we're at war with ISIS and afraid of Russia. stop putting it that simply.
>>
>>18230905
see how you contradict yourself

>the US is selfish and wants to promote itself
the US in terms of lobbying has special interests and specific people in charge who are working towards their own best interests. it's not a living, breathing organism, it's a bunch of old white and jewish fucks with absurd amounts of cash and then some captains of industry thrown it. it's not a fancy flag, it's not muh patriotism.

>America can't coup a country that has nukes
that's the goal but
>it pretty much makes [a country with nukes] a world power

again you're thinking too simply again! look at what is happening with North Korea right now. They haven't become a world power. They're in hot water for being reckless. Iran is far more reasonable and even justified than North Korea, even though I don't like that government either.
>>
>>18230532
So.... what advice do you want?
>>
>>18230657
And it's complete bullshit conjured by a false prophet.
When he (Mohammed) started spewing his rhetoric, everyone in ALL the cities/regions he went to, made fun of him.

I don't care what religion you want to believe in. Just don't force your beliefs on others.
>>
>>18230532
For the same reason KKK lynches black people.
They believe whoever doesn't conform to their narrow worldviews shouldn't be born and must die.
>>
>>18230928
>today's warfare is not about duking it out

no warfare is ever as simple as that.

but this idea on western media that Isis is the worst thing ever; all while blind fully ignoring what america does, and it has to be destroyed by military action is the stupidest thing to date, and it hurts my head to hear it.

western military intervention in Iraq is what lead to zealots like al-zarqawi to be able to rise to power at the rate that he did.

that and the atrocities that the Americans committed in iraq pretty much insured that this would happen one way or the other, with our without Al-Baghdadi to take the lead.

one of the reasons that Al-Qaeda detests Al-Baghdadi, is because of exactly what you said, he is playing a political and economical war, he is simply using a warped translation on islam as a way to indoctrinate disfranchises Sunni youth who's parents either lived though 2002 - 2010 or Died in it.
>>
>>18230902
Looks real to me.
But then again everything could be faked nowadays.....
>>
>>18230966
there's always been a disconnect between what citizens of a country want, and what the country is going to do. grasping at straws and begging for something morally correct to happen isn't going to change the economics of the situation.
>>
>>18230532
Modern humans are colony organisms, there are no 'innocents'.

Think about how you deal with a persistent ant problem in your kitchen.
>>
>>18230940
>They haven't become a world power.

because the nuke test failed.

see, your actually the one who doesn't understand what is happening.

the reasons developing third world countries with totalitarian military regimes like those of kim rush to nuclear technology and WMD's is because they know that the greatest threat to their power is the U.S. and it's looong track record of destabilizing countries with weak governments in order to set up a puppet pro-american always government like that of those in Latin american countries and so on in order to control the countries resources.

BUT

if they can get real functional WMD's like the ones Russia has, then that means that no matter how weak that said country is with those new found weapons, it will never be at war with the worlds super power because of fear or equal annihilation.

to put it simply, the americans will never try and coup the russians because they have nukes and the russians will never try and coup the americans because they have nukes and so on and so forth.

you might say it's simple, but it really all boils down to that. resources and money and who has the ultimate weapon of mass destruction.

those who don't have WMD will always be third world countries because the first world needs them to make there cheap shit that americans buy at malls.

kims rush to nuclear weapons is him trying to ensure that his regime will live on after he dies because it will mean that north korea will never become another name on the list of countries the CIA has gone into and successfully coup'ed.
>>
>>18230998
>because the nuke test failed.
>see, your actually the one who doesn't understand what is happening.
I beg to differ. They're in hot water because of their actions. They're lucky the nuke test failed. They didn't fall short of world-power, they fell short of huge missile barrage and hostile takeover. Even China was going to let us have at them, and the UN would have been behind it.

>the reason they rush to those of nuclear technology and WMD's is because they know that the greatest threat to their power is the US
it's not that simple though, as always. today's "democracy" has join-or-die aspects. countries governments that are agreeable to the US get to survive, even with nuclear programs.

puppet-pro American

it's pro money. it's pro "democracy" pro globalism pro getting your ass fucked by the powerful. It's not about the red white and blue. I don't know how hard I have to sink this into your head.

>if they can get real functional WMD's like the ones Russia has
how the fuck would North Korea or Iran ever have nukes like Russia has? I'm about to end this conversation because it's seeming futile. I understand what you're saying to me, but I'm trying to get you to expand your narrative and stop seeing everything as world versus the US government. The US government answers to the real puppeteers. It's economics!

kims rush to nuclear weapons is him trying to ensure that his regime will love on after he dies
they're gonna get fucked. just watch. they were just buying time since the fuckin Korean war. they're not Iran and they're def not Russia.

You are making an US vs them and oversimplifying things.
>>
>>18230985
>there's always been a disconnect between what citizens of a country want, and what the country is going to do.

sure, but to what extent?

one of the reasons that governments get away with bullshit is that there is always some dimwit out there who is willing to "fight for his country" and "protect his family" from some iraqi millions of miles away, who is actually fighting to protect his family and home.

they need this morons like those in the marines who are willing to kill or get killed all to help make people like bush, chaney and rumsfeld get rich.
>>
Op here. What have I created? Stop this nonsense. Please don't go to war over my question.

We should all be in peace and follow science.
>>
Ask the war machine
>>
>>18231040
i'm talking about science and peace

>>18231037
>sure, but to what extent
to the extent that power can be pulled away from them and wool can be pulled over their eyes, not to mention how sheer complicated the world is becoming. also to the extent that false ideological warfare can be waged.

Citizens don't actually determine what the government does anymore because they have less power than they like to believe and they don't actually know all of what's going on.

The funny thing about the "9/11 was a false flag" conspiracy, is that while there is no evidence for it (thus it can be classified as paranoia), it would not be too surprising to the average American if that was the truth.

And look we have voted a man in who speaks 4th grader to the public and fills his cabinet with supervillains who don't believe in privacy or environmental protection. Those rednecks love their privacy and they love the environment. They're just uneducated and misinformed.
>>
>>18231030
>has join-or-die aspects.
the enforcers of that policy is american government and dumb fuck white rednecks who join the military to "serv muh merica'" and go kill people resisting american invasions of sovereign borders.

the goverements main tool to do all of this bullshit is the military industrial complex and the willingness of high school seniors to go and murder people in some foreign country. people that they have never met.

my main bone to pick with america and Americans is this notion that the government will simply do what it wants and we have no control over it.

ben-al tried to tell his troops to starts shooting people outside his building in tunisia and they refused and told him to go fuck himself.

the reason this system of join or die works is because of assholes like those in /pol/ who support the military industrial complex and glorify people like chris kyle even though he was nothing more than am american version of a nazi.

that's my fucking problem with america, this dickhead that you have now is just that, some dickhead with an inflated ego.

he's not darth vader.

people can refuse. but they don't

look at the way cops treat protesters in america, those cops act like they are in a different situation than the protesters are in.
>>
File: american gangster.jpg (74KB, 432x630px) Image search: [Google]
american gangster.jpg
74KB, 432x630px
>>18231056
>Those rednecks

those rednecks are the driving force behind this war machine being able to operate.

it's thanks to your fellow americans that the world is the way it is.
>>
Fuck it, if I were god right now, I would be so ashamed

Everyone just live in peace and make earth utopia already
>>
>>18231089
the military industrial complex includes military contractors that serve nobody are in it for money. There's enough of that to pick up the slack if patriotism started to fade...in fact it is starting to fade, and it's being replaced by...we'll see.

I wouldn't victim blame patriotic Americans for the wars that are waged by their corrupt government.
>>
>>18231108
see
>>18231110

If you want to blame the American people, blame their ignorance, but I'd say they'd just up the ante of their wool-pulling if we were all smarter. It's a serious battle. There are heroes out there leaking real info to the public.

>>18231089
>support the military industrial complex
okay, but how are you not supposed to do that when we're all pointing post-war death dicks at each other? Russia just made this thing called a Satan 2 that they claim could blow up a few states.

and besides there's a flaw in your logic there. owning a gun is not the same problem as shooting someone with it.
>>
File: donald_trump-super_patriot.jpg (69KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump-super_patriot.jpg
69KB, 618x412px
>>18231110
>if patriotism started to fade...in fact it is starting to fade

uhh, I don't know about that anon.

those flags are waving more and more by the day.

and syria just got bombed soo, it's time to get that oil i guess.

americans are a circus.
>>
>>18231124
patriotism is about strength (traditionally manhood), devotion, and respect for your country.

what you have there is nationalism. why do you think so many white nationalists are at his rallies?

calling him a patriot is actually extremely fucking offensive. shillary and obamao are more patriots than him.
>>
File: DEAD.jpg (92KB, 860x483px) Image search: [Google]
DEAD.jpg
92KB, 860x483px
>>18231109
tell that to the dead.
>>
>>18231110
>I wouldn't victim blame patriotic Americans

last time i checked there hasn't been a draft since the 70's

no one forced Steven Dale Green and his little buddies to hop on a us cargo plane and go to Iraq and rape a little girl.

they chose to do that.
>>
>>18231134
it depends whether or not your morality has room for people who mean well but do wrong. mine has some room, but not too much.
>>
>>18231134
>>18231138
also see how I didn't notice the rape thing at first? my eyes skimmed over your post and only took out the substance.
>>
>>18231117
>blame their ignorance
no I blame them

the ignorance is second to that, but I blame Americans and american culture of endless material consumerism and violence.

I blame that people would rather watch bullshit like American Sniper than a movie like the zeitgeist.

that blood is on americans hands.

and deep down they know it.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/veterans/2016/07/07/va-suicide-20-daily-research/86788332/

^this is the only real justice out there.
>>
>>18231145
>they
>they
>they
>they
nevermind people who are opposed to or don't care about waging excessive wars

you just want to lump everyone together, and hate an entire country? whatever, because it's probably not of any consequence who you hate

socialists and libertarians are forgotten about and pissed on, although sometimes they're used for Republican and Democratic means, respectively

>any veteran should kill himself
wow look a nutcase on 4chan
piss off now, close your browser and go back to your hole
>>
File: abeer0.jpg (189KB, 700x325px) Image search: [Google]
abeer0.jpg
189KB, 700x325px
>>18231138
>people who mean well but do wrong
> mean well

I really wish I someone could locate her two bothers and tell them that they those americans ment well.

your a fuckwit anon.
>>
>>18231155
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haditha_massacre

those where your fellow Americans

weather you like to admit it or not, those are your fellow country men out there spreading democracy one dead brown person at a time.

but hey, your the good guys right?
veterans should be praised.

go tell those people's families that.
what has america ever done for them?

but I'm the nut on 4chan right?

you fucking clown with a keyboard
>>
>>18231157
yeah if only I had better wits so my heart could be full of hatred

dumbass

>>18231165
again your irrational ass is just lumping everyone in a 300+ million people country together. what's your stake in it anyway?

I tried to inform you guys, but like most people on 4chan you're sucking a big ideology dick and being an idiot

both of you should go join isis and get killed. they're trying to take down America.

*idiots*
>>
>>18231165
>you fucking clown with a keyboard
I can see how someone with a balanced and rational opinion on 4chan would look like a clown by contrast, but if we were in reality, people would be saying the opposite. Most of you are clowns, and I'm just here because I'm having an employment gap due to a knee injury. I'm not the big ideology dick sucker who hates people for sport. You would be asked to leave a public family place for speaking your true mind, you pisser. Continue to be cancer. Our difference is that I have no stake in this.
>>
I tried to educate you outsiders on some philosophy but you're of course as ignorant to what goes on in the most important country in the world as we are ignorant to what happens in your bitchass country.
>>
File: nazies.jpg (339KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
nazies.jpg
339KB, 900x600px
>>18231179
>what's your stake in it anyway?
to destroy this idea that people who wear this uniform are "heroes"

these pieces of shit are nothing but goons for assholes in suits who make it a game to kill children overseas and then try and spread this idea that the world hates america because of "freedom" or "our constitution"

your a world power because you used black slaves for 400 years and provided 90% of the worlds cotton in those times. now your country locks them up like they where animals and you elect a president who makes it a priority to treat them like they've done nothing for the country.

again,

you people are a circus.
>>
>>18231183
My hands are clean.

I die knowing I never supported the genocide and mass murder of people simply for capitalist greed.
I was never part of a country who was founded under genocide, rape and slavery.

I face my god, knowing I didn't feed this war machine who is responsible for the rape and murder of children overseas.

you condemn the violence, yet I'm willing to bet my life you pay taxes.

but hey, you can't stop it right? so fuck it might as well just feel bad when it's publicly beneficial.
what a convenient cop out anon,

I wonder how you will face your god.
>>
>>18231179
>again your irrational ass is just lumping everyone in a 300+ million people country together

who pay taxes that directly support military spending.

you might not shoot that m4, but you sure as hell load it for those zealots you call marines.

but your different that isis huh?
>>
>>18231205
you're just spouting your ideology on someone who already made it out of middleschool and has heard this before. you're not even checking to see if I agree with you because you just sperg at the keyboard obnoxiously and don't absorb and new information.

I think you're overgeneralizing for damning people for who and what they were born unto, which is insane enough of a morality to get your put in the Bible.

>>18231222
so you want me to swing elections and not pay for taxes? are you going to try to get me to stop for crack as well?

>>18231218
I won't face God for anything that my father did or my countrymen did. I can only control myself.

I shouldn't bother explaining this to someone with a non-experiential, illogical conception of God though.

-

do you fucking wackos have religion, or are you just trolls?
>>
File: marines.jpg (47KB, 660x360px) Image search: [Google]
marines.jpg
47KB, 660x360px
>>18231237
>who and what they were born unto
just because you were born in america doesn't mean you a forced to live there.

i actually think it's you who cant absorb any new information because you a set on your ways.

>>18231237
>so you want me to swing elections and not pay for taxes?

what's stopping you from moving.
if you agree with me, and agree that american culture is cancer, why are you still living there?

(picture related)
if you look alittle, this is what the culture your living in breeds.
>>
>>18231257
>leave your country because I don't like US soldiers
>it's easy
wow that's nuts and stupid
>>
>>18231260
>>it's easy
again, cop out.

and those men represent the best your country has to offer to the world. glorifies nazies.

but what ever helps you sleep at night, just like the germans in the mid 40's
>>
>>18231264
that's still nuts and stupid but okay
>>
>>18231267
>okay

glad you agree.

/thread.
>>
>>18231268
still nuts and stupid but okay
>>
>>18231269
>okay
cool
/thread
>>
Because Anerica told them.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.