[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy a boob mouse pad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 17hzw5znz5lz1jpg.jpg (47KB, 635x438px) Image search: [Google]
17hzw5znz5lz1jpg.jpg
47KB, 635x438px
I found some should I buy one?
>>
>>18230522
yea but not that one
>>
>>18230522
no but if you did, get that one
>>
>>18230538
why that one sucks the tits are not large enough
>>
Why man?

Wouldn't you be ashamed if someone found that shit on your desk?
>>
>>18230551
Just be alpha enough to play it off like it's no big thing. Be like "yo, what do you think 'bout my tiddy mousepad?" when you have girls over. You'll come off as super confident.
>>
OP
I was not referring to specifically to the ones in the picture I was just wondering in general if I should get one
>>
>>18230638
Why only one? Don't you ever travel?
>>
>>18230522
I actually got one from my aunt as a present. Came with a deodorant, she didn't even notice that it's a titpad. Wasn't anything special.
>>
>>18230522
I have one I think its sonico or something like that, when girls comeover they think its awesome and my friends are always jealous.
If you use it a lot their tits get worn and discoloured where you wrist rubs. I've had mine for 2 or 3 years
>>
File: 6XAKYQk.jpg (156KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6XAKYQk.jpg
156KB, 600x600px
Get this one
>>
>>18230551
depends if he can pass as post-ironic or not. I totally can, but I don't get off to 2D.

>>18230593
yeah just don't believe that wolfpack bullshit or say substitute meme words to people in person

>>18230734
that would pretty...ballsy of him
>>
>>18230593
Shoving of your power level can be a real turn off for some girls, I'd rather not take my chances.
>>
>>18230797
>showing off your power level
I want to say this is unfair, but I think a lot of weeb culture involves jacking it to cartoons and being webcancer. Sometimes being the most popular thing is the only viable option if you want everyone to like you to the max. Being yourself might be more important than sucking the ego dick of everyone else.
>>
>>18230797
If she doesn't like your real power level, she doesn't really like you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.