[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cat.jpg (6KB, 180x101px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
6KB, 180x101px
So my life is falling apart. Lemme start from the beginning. Until grade 3 i was getting straight A's and doing really well but i didn't have many friends i was bullied for my weight and so on. Then i left that school to go to another one and I was diagnosed as gifted and I received a high IQ score. At this time I had more friends but my average at school took a plummet. As soon as grade 8 hit i was kinda popular and i started going to party's drinking and smoking weed. At this point my parents and I had scene a psychologist that didn't do much but scare me and insult me. Then I got into high school and i'm sure my parents just gave up on me my grades are at 60s. Now my parents are going to kick me out of the house in a month if i don't get a job to carry my own weight in the house or get 90s in the last term. Any advice would be appreciated thanks in advance.
>>
Start studying harder. You sound smart but lazy. Stop being lazy.
>>
>>18230357
Yea i am lazy you got that right. But how do I just one day study harderÉ
>>
>>18230361
You don't do it one day. You do it every day. Make it a routine. Every day after dinner, study some subject. The next day pick a different one. Fill out the week. Even 15-30 minutes a day will make a huge difference.
>>
>>18230370
sounds good but how do you focus and do something without seeing results?
>>
>>18230385
There isn't a trick to it. You have to force yourself.

Your motivation should to be succeed ,but it sounds like the bigger motivation is not getting kicked out of your home and being abandoned by your family

If you need something else, there's this app like Habitua or something that makes a game out of your to-do list.
>>
>>18230405
alright but how do you not be lazy ive tried so many times but ive alwas failed.
>>
>>18230408
How is bring homeless with no support not motivating enough?

Are you depressed?
>>
>>18230448
yea i kinda am i just feel like im slowly floating towards death
>>
>>18230459
Ah, a classic case of existential dread. A little bit is healthy, but too much can cause problems.

One thing that will increase your motivation is to quit drinking and smoking. It might be hard at first, but it will really help, trust me.

Are you in the US?
>>
>>18230479
No Canada and I only started drining and smoking because of this
>>
>>18230485
Alright, well it will seriously help if you cut back or stop altogether. I know because I've done it.
>>
>>18230493
Yea but at this point it feels like the only thing that makes me happy are those things my dog and a friend of mine
>>
>>18230348
WTF!? Is that a half of a cat or something? What the FUUUUUCK is THAT?
>>
>>18230348
Dude you either have to study and graduate, or get kicked out.

If the grades aren't going to happen, try and find an apartment and a job and stick it to them. If you're really as smart as you say you are, it shouldn't be hard to for you to hold down some easy shit that can pay for a cheapo apartment with a roommate.

But honestly just do your fucking schoolwork and try to get into college, you'll be happy in the long run.

At least graduate high school.
>>
>>18230348
Get a damn job.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.