[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I read guys who're around my age (18-22)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: nice.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2MB, 235x240px
So, how do I tell when a guy's into me, or at least appreciates me?

I am one hell of a thirsty girl. All I want from a potential relationship is fun and sex. A good time with a good man (not a nice guy or some random thirsty fuckboi)...heck, just a good fuck buddy is what I need.

And I'm also a virgin. Of course. The v-card's a damning mark, isn't it? I've been fat since I was a baby and have hilariously bad self-esteem to go with my hilariously high sex drive.

Times change, however. Well, outside of that last part.

I'm now almost in the "medium" rather than "large/plus-sized" category. Sometimes there's times where a guy undoubtedly looks at me. Two days ago, three scantily clad very think girls, a guy, and me (in a tight shirt and jeans but otherwise well-covered) were on an elevator. I smiled to myself, thinking that he'd look at them, but he stepped back and gave me this half-minute long boob-to-leg look.

It was ridiculous and I had no idea how to register it, being so used to being ignored (or attracting presumably negative/critical type of attention).

>Is he really checking me out? Or
>WOW, he must be judging me. Sorry, stranger dude for being an eldritch abomination. Wait. But I checked in the mirror. I really do look slim in this...No one has insulted my body ever since my 30~ pound weight loss, too...

I don't even know if each time a guy smiles brightly and does something nice for me is a good sign.

>"he took pity on me because I am an ugly girl, but I appreciate what he did"
>"he actually finds me cute"

And when he laughs alongside me, is he laughing with me, or at me? I usually assume that it's the worst case scenario.

Tl;dr: what I want to say is:
>SOS, I Have No Fuckin Idea How To Read Guys And Always Assume They Hate Me. Help!
>>
have sex with me desu
>>
>>18230207
Hm, should I just take this to the ask-the-opposite-gender thread?
>>
what kind of guy u want, someone who would call u "my queen", or someone who will call u "my bitch"?
>>
>>18230207
When I'm interested in a girl I'll go out of my way to talk to her, usually I can't help but smiling the whole time.

Strong eye contact, light touching or brushing up on one another, slightly nervous behavior are also things to look for.

If you catch a guy checking you out 99% of the time it's a good thing.
>>
>>18230247
Huh, neither really. Both sound kind of...comical and without subtlety. I'd giggle if a guy seriously called me either of em. Still, I wouldn't mind swinging either ways, playing a role. I like being subservient, but I also like being domineering sometimes, y'know?

Fuck. Maybe I really don't know what I want.
>>
File: existential crisis.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
existential crisis.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>18230248
Hah...a guy has never really touched me. Sometimes the ones I know perk up and are particularly lively when they're talking to me. Strong eye contact. That's it though.
>>
>>18230267

what's your fetishes?
are u monogamous or not?
>>
>>18230297
Huh, why're you asking about fetishes? The "what type are you into" question was already a stretch. I'll only say this for now: I'm not into any of the gross ones.

Hard to tell if I'm monogamous or not. I've always kind of fantasized about being with twins, or just two guys. Three or more would be overkill imo and not as intimate, plus STDs would be more of a problem if I got involved in a polygamous relationship.

I really don't know where what I want begins and where the fantasy ends.
>>
>>18230207
>I don't even know if each time a guy smiles brightly and does something nice for me is a good sign.

Sometimes I smile to be polite and friendly, because another person looks polite and friendly.

Don't read too much into a smile, it can mean a million different things but essentially boils down to "I'm not a threat".

>And when he laughs alongside me, is he laughing with me, or at me?
I tend to laugh at things I find funny, and in general, people do not find the unnatractive people funny.

The reason for this is that humour needs an element of "safety" to it. For instance, a dead baby jokes for reactions might shock and catch people offgaurd, but ultimately get laughed at, is said by an attractive person. But from a creep there is an element of "is he actually serious?" about it.

Is someone is laughing, it's because something is funny. If you're funny in any way, it means they feel safe, which indicates that you're attractive.

>>SOS, I Have No Fuckin Idea How To Read Guys And Always Assume They Hate Me. Help!

You're lady /r9k/.

>A good time with a good man (not a nice guy or some random thirsty fuckboi)...heck, just a good fuck buddy is what I need.

I'm going to need some definitions here to help you because "good", "nice" and "fuckboi" are all subjective.
To some women, "nice" is the guy who beats her, you just have to get to know him.
To others, "good" is a 10/10 proffessional athlete that won't cheat on them despite the reputation of professional athletes. Shit, to some, That's barely scratching the surface of "adequate".
To others, "good" might just mean "isn't an asshole".

Really need to know how you define this shit.

My only advice is to get out your comfort zone and spend more time with guys (not even trying to sleep with them, just to get used to being treated differently).

I'm a former "creep" so I've been through this. Getting treated differently is an adjustment. Doesn't happen overnight.
>>
>>18230314

i think u should try a platonic relationship first, then try pursuing your anarchy clichés.
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 90x90px
>>18230207
So you're telling me, that as a women, YOU can't read men? This is a joke right? Sorry guys but im already starting to think that this is a bait post. No way.

Hold on lemme post a high quality bait image for ya.
>>
File: 1492380377989.png (550KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492380377989.png
550KB, 350x400px
>>18230389
Yeah, as a "women", I can't read men. Congratulations for projecting your weird stereotypes onto some random women.
>>
Just get tinder and wait for someone to come around and fuck you?
>>
>>18230326
Interesting input--thanks. I make a lot of people laugh pretty easily, in class and out. My roommates think I'm a riot. Maybe I should just play it up and be disarming...
A lot of the time I feel too shitty and shut up 24/7 when I'm around strangers, but I realize that this may add to my creepiness.

I dunno about being funny = being attractive thing. What about that "if you are ugly then play up your humor" piece of advice? Does it apply mainly to guys?
>>
>>18230406
Hm, I said in my intro that I didn't really want to fuck some random guy.

At this point, however, I guess what I want is to be able to build myself into the type of girl that can do this:
>get a cool guy friend
>be chill with one another for a few months, like two
>he shows some semblance of interest
>we become fuck buddies
>hopefully no strings attached
Yeah, basically it.
>>
>>18230420
>I dunno about being funny = being attractive thing. What about that "if you are ugly then play up your humor" piece of advice? Does it apply mainly to guys?

It's not the funny = attractive, it's the opposite. Attractive = funny.

>What about that "if you are ugly then play up your humor" piece of advice?

Trust me, as a former ugly creep, this is bullshit. I've told jokes just to be called "sad and pathetic", only to find someone much better looking tell the same jokes and be met with a horde of laughter.

It might not necessarily mean anyone who laughs wants to fuck you, but it does mean that they don't find you ugly or repulsive.

>Maybe I should just play it up and be disarming...

Test the waters first.
Gradually increase the risks you take with your sense of humour.

This could actually be a good indicator/test to see how comfortable guys seem around you. If they're more likely to accept risky jokes and find them funny, they're more likely to like you.

Halo effect and all. A deplorable jokes from uggos is horrible, but everyone will tolerate a mildly racist joke from celeb-tier hotness.
>>
>>18230430
I don't think there's any guy who will be passive for a few months before making his move, most likely he'll make his moves on you pretty quickly after meeting you, if you reject him then don't expect him to try again later on.

If you're thirsty and want sex why would you want to "be chill" for a few months first? Aren't you afraid you'll develop feelings for this guy if you do?
>>
>>18230449
I think you're mistaking creepiness with ugliness and projecting your own experience into this. Ugly people can be hilarious, just look at some comedians. Creepy ones? Probably not, unless they're really clever about it and their delivery is on point.

How did you get out of being an ugly creep, anyway? Knowing might shine some light on your previous situation.

I personally don't tell offensive jokes. Don't really have to to make people laugh.
>>
File: 1490703232045.png (324KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1490703232045.png
324KB, 500x490px
>>18230470
Huh, that is true.

I'll be honest and say that, if I did like him and we at least knew one another for two weeks, I'd probably go for it and would love sucking his dick. Too bad it'd be more of a training experience. I'd probably fuck up and ruin everything with my awkwardness.
>>
>>18230207
Heyooo
Welcome to just being a regular dude
You were ugly during your puberty years so you din't learn that the opposite sex will just come at you.

Honestly, I have no idea. Guys are pretty straight forward, but that's just the stereotype

Anyways, go to the gym
I'm not calling you fat
But the gym will help you with your latent self-esteem problems
You won't become fucking She-Hulk because you lift a dumbbell
Go and lift
Get thicccc

At the end of the day, we're all insecure. So if you see a guy you life, ask him out. That way you can be sure that you didn't miss an opportunity.
>>
File: 1490412779157.png (136KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1490412779157.png
136KB, 500x477px
>>18230553
Damn, you're right. Feels like I'm not even fuckable to guys. I'm really in no better of a situation than a regular dude. At least the gym seems like somewhere to go, to improve myself. That's something.

...as for asking someone I like out, that's just a no-go. There's one boy (a little younger than me) I like.

>he complains that girls just don't seem to like him though he's a total babe (maybe it's true that girls don't like blonde guys as much? I dunno)
>probably is running into that problem because he's a nerd beneath his Chad exterior, we share many of the same interests
>saw him chatting with short cute Asian girls only at two parties, kind of stumbling through it like I would--it's rumored that he only likes Asians
>I'm a sad, taller white/Brazilian combo, kinda statuesque (though it's nothing compared to how tall he is); whatever I am, I'm not cute
>definitely isn't interested in me, I can tell. It's hopeless

Yeah, no. Asking him would just bother him. I'm at least limiting my serious interest towards guys that at least aren't apathetic towards me. Sadly, most of them I've only known very briefly.
>>
>>18230774
You're part Brazilian
So you could be thicc
Gym is good for you then
Get those squats on and get your ass big as fuck

Maybe try the guy anyways? If he's a friend, it's hard to separate friendly attention from a romantic one.
I fucked this one up a few times.

I can't give you solid advice beyond this.
Do gym
Feel good
Feeling good makes you attractive, regardless of gains
True for men and women.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.