[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAG WITH LONG HAIR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: WHEREMYFRIDGEAT.jpg (38KB, 929x697px) Image search: [Google]
WHEREMYFRIDGEAT.jpg
38KB, 929x697px
People have said, my hair looks terrible, To be honest, I don't give a shit what people think. But now my family are paying me to cut my hair for 30$. I've been growing my hair for almost a year and don't know what to do. HALP ME
>>
Tell 'em to shove it. If people are commenting about your hair in a negative way it means you need to care for it better and actually do something with it instead of letting it hang.
>>
Is that you in the pic? If so I like it.

Be yourself, OP. You'll attract the right people and the wrong people will leave your life without any struggle.

I have long hair too, growing it out longer. I like freaky girls and they don't usually go for guys with undercuts these days. You gotta stand out.

Pic related is a good style, the E Ronnenfelt. Pretty evenly cut, bangs that go in your face, slight coconut oil treatment after washing to maintain a grungy look. Girls dig it.
>>
>>18230198

well sending us a filtered distant shot isn't oging to help us help you make a decision.
>>
If you want to look good to most girls, cut it. Otherwise do whatever you want. If everyone says it looks terrible it probably does, it's up to you to care or not.
>>
>>18230198
Don't cut it for $30. I used to have to cut my hair above my eyebrows before family events. I've tried several short hair styles and I always ended up disappointed and sad that I'd have to wait for my hair to get long again. I like my hair long, and I don't give a shit if it's not how guys are supposed to keep their hair. I don't know if it really looks good on me even, but I'm simply happier with long hair. I have a feeling that you're similar. If you do decide to cut your hair, take a before and after picture to remind yourself later whether or you not you'll really want your hair cut.
>>
File: 900581-14_060.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
900581-14_060.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
Do whatever you want and fucker other people's opinions. Stay based, you look like Izumi.
>>
>>18230198
I'd take the money.
>>
pic
>>
>>18230198
If your ok with no girl liking you because of how terrible long hair on a guy looks then go for it. I just don't wanna see another thread in a few months bitching about how you get no girls and your super nice and whatever but you don't know what's wrong.
>>
File: IMG_2960.jpg (37KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2960.jpg
37KB, 500x667px
Post pics. Also, it's really hard to pull off long female hair. Just be a normal human for once you fadora wearing motherfucker

Pic related, go for that hair style
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.