[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to start a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1492324921151.jpg (190KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492324921151.jpg
190KB, 621x1000px
I've known this guy for 2 months plus from a language learning app. I feel a real connection with him. He's caring, sweet, and he seems to like me back. He lives over in another country (Canada) and we constantly video call, watch shows and videos together, and he treats me well. What do I do so I don't scare him?
>>
Give us more info. about you and him.
>>
>>18230272
Well, he's Japanese, I'm black. We're both very shy. He's from Japan originally but is going to school over in Canada. He's flirty occasionally, and I flirt back (or attempt to). Anything else you wanna know?
>>
>>18230302
ok, i'm really trying to help, but i don't know about LDR stuff, but basically "most" of /adv/ will tell u that's hard to succeed.

but look at the bright side maybe he's loyal and you are special on his eyes, so it "still" worth the try.
>>
>>18230311
understandble. that's kind of why i'm scared though. like, what if i'm being delusional and there aren't any actual feelings there?
>>
pls help me
>>
>>18230193
>a language learning app
interesting, what app?
>>
>>18230514
Hello Pal! I wanted more friends because I'm kind of a shut-in... Then I messaged him.
>>
>>18230193
As someone who's been in 2 LDR, unless you have a plan to meet up in the near future it'll fizzle out. Thing is that when you're not actually involved in the other person's life you only see the best of each other, and you fantasize about the day you meet up so much that the reality can never be up to par. Add that to the fact that people get lonely and it's very likely one of the parties cheats. It's not impossible, it's just very difficult.
>>
>>18230535
I mean, we've never been in a relationship and never had our first kiss yet. IDK.
>>
>>18230567
Also this is Pebsi, my bad.
>>
Hello?
>>
>>18230193
>What do I do so I don't scare him?
What do you think you could do to scare him?
>>
>>18230193
If you dont plan moving together in less than 1~2 months together or closer so you can see yourself in person, there is no hope.

Dont fall into trap called ldr.

Also take note girl cant scare boy away via showing interest in him romantically. Either he is single and attracted to you in some way and will say yes, or he wouldnt date you anyway.
>>
>>18231291
Well, I think I would scare him because neither of us have been in a relationship before.
>>
>>18231661
Well, we are both young, he's 19 and I'm 18.
>>
bumpin
>>
>>18233507
why do you keep bumping?
just as other anons said, keep doing what you do and meet up as fast as you can to progress things
LDRs often go bad or anywhere so that's what you can do to move it
>>
>>18233519
Any idea how to meet him? I have friends that want to meet him, do I bring them in case something goes wrong or it's awkward?
>>
>>18233519
Also, what do if he doesn't like my friends?
>>
>>18233536
Met at some public place, no friends.
Touch him a lot on shoulders and arms and see how he reacts.
>>
>>18233871
Are you sure about this? I don't wanna go alone if he wants more than what I can offer
>>
>>18234007
Thats why you do it at a public place if its to much then you excuse yourself.
>>
>>18230193
send him nudes and see how he reacts
>>
>>18234019
You mean post nudes here and see how we react.
You: right right brother ;)
>>
>>18234014
I'm still nervous though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.