[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissless virgin without xp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: waa.png (77KB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
waa.png
77KB, 197x200px
Okay /adv/, I need your help. I don't want to let this chance slide by fucking everything up, namely acting as too needy or sounding creepy. A female friend of mine invited me to go out 2 days ago and she brought with her 3 unknown persons : 1 guy and 2 girls.
So among the 2 girls was a qt. I managed to obtain her phone number by asking the guy first (I got to know him better and he's pretty chill. I used this occasion to ask his number and the girls ones) in order to hide my motives for doing so (hitting on her, fucking her etc)
As you probably guessed by now I'm a kissless virgin, lacking when it comes to experience in this matter. I managed to hide my powerlevel and my autism so i'm sure that I did'nt left a bad impression. What should I do ? Since she's not in my highschool, I can't really see her IRL unless I invite her or something. However, doing so too early would probably make me look like a creep, right ? Maybe I should try to recreate a group meetup in order to approach her ? I'm really sorry I don't know what to do.
Pic unrelated and sorry if there were mistakes or typos, english is not my native tongue.
>>
self-bump just in case
but since no one replied, I think i'll go blind then. After all I have to experience failure in order to see what I'm doing wrong
>>
File: Amino.gif (181KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Amino.gif
181KB, 500x375px
>>18230160
First of all

1.) You're underage, so you'll get the ban-hammer hopefully soon. Don't comeback until you're at least 18.

2.) If you got the girl's number from the guy, prepare to get inored because the girl will find that to be weird as shit. You need to get the number FROM HER. Not a third party.
>>
Try recreating a group situation if you can.
>>
>>18231491
I'm 18 sorry if I forgot to precise. No what I meant when I said I asked the guy number first is that I asked him his phone number, then I asked the girl one since she was near. I used the "momentum" so to speak

>>18231493
Okay, I'll see if i can somehow push things in order to make a future meetup possible.
>>
>>18231484
I'm in no position to offer dating advice to anyone, but you seem to have a solid plan, rejection hurts, but, I suppose its necessary
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.