[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey, /adv/. Pic unrelated but basically i cheated on my gf. More

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1947.jpg (67KB, 735x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1947.jpg
67KB, 735x551px
hey, /adv/. Pic unrelated but basically i cheated on my gf. More detail in the thread. I'm genuinely clueless about what to do next.
>>
>>18230121
Hey, /adv/, so here's what I need help with.
tl;dr my gf lives a few hundred miles away from me, good friend of mine is interested in me and we kissed. what do?
>rewind roughly a year ago, im in the same shitty funk that i've been in for basically my entire high school career
>i have decent luck with surface level social interaction, i can actually pick up grills but once i try for a relationship they always fall apart.
>have a strong need for validation
>one day start talking to a girl i knew before i moved to my current place of residency
>she's very cute, very funny and smart, goes out of her way to speak to me
>she tells me she likes writing/rping on the internet
>i too am a massive faggot who rps on the internet
>i invite her to my group of internet rp friends
>they fucking adore her, she fits right in. at the time she's dating some dude but everyone tells me that i should get with her.
>i like her but dont imagine it'll happen
>birthday comes up, decide to treat myself and her, drive for fuckin ever to pick her up and take her down here, she spends like a week with me
>>
>>18230122
>one thing leads to another and we fuck savagely and start dating
>im overwhelmed with joy desu, she and i have an amazing relationship
>months pass, besides distance being shitty i have little doubts
>we see each other at least once every other month for a few days
>so earlier this year i met a girl who we'll call amber
>amber is very pretty, super talented, pleasant to be around
>we slowly start becoming friends, my thoughts are that we mostly become tight because im like the only dude i know who isnt actively trying to fuck her, give her advice on dudes and shit
>we become pretty damn close
>she has some issues with a dude and one of her lesbian best friends accidentally admitting to having a crush on her
>i comfort her and off handedly mention it sucks that her gay friend wasnt honest with her about it
>>
>>18230125
>last night she comes over with some friends for our weekly d&d campaign
>everyone eventually has to leave but her
>we watch netflix since she doesnt wanna go home this early
>next episode of a show we like comes on and she turns to me and says "can we talk"
>i pause
>"i like you, anon.. Like a lot.. and I dont want to put you in an uncomfortable position or anything and know you love your gf. I just know you told me earlier you'd want someone to be honest if they had feelings for you."
>have had surface level feelings of affection for Amber for sure but tended to push them away, never dreamed she'd be into me.
>tidal wave of thoughts and shit come, realize we're a really good match
>i sorta just hug her for awhile, reassure her things are okay and that she's definitely a top tier girl that i'd love to be with if circumstances werent what they are
>finally she has to leave
>walk out to her car, talk some more, i look her in the eyes and without thinking totally kiss her
>its a pretty good kiss ngl
>say goodbye, she goes home and calls me and we talk literally all night, fall asleep on the phone like we're fuckin 12
I'm genuinely at a lost of what direction to take this
>>
>>18230121
Probably would not say anything. From the way it sounds amber has dude issues and will probably leave you in the dirt.

Also,
Runaway relationships also never end well DESU.
>>
you dumbass
you fell for the oldest trick in the book!
>>
>>18230166
>>18230195
Enlighten me, what's wrong w/ Amber and what trick did I fall for?
>>
>>18230213
Reference
>>we slowly start becoming friends, my thoughts are that we mostly become tight because im like the only dude i know who isnt actively trying to fuck her, give her advice on dudes and shit
>>"i like you, anon.. Like a lot.. and I dont want to put you in an uncomfortable position or anything and know you love your gf. I just know you told me earlier you'd want someone to be honest if they had feelings for you."
>have had surface level feelings of affection for Amber for sure but tended to push them away, never dreamed she'd be into me.

Shes a homewrecker. She knew you had feelings for her soo she played into those feelings. Now if you were to continue down this path of drugery one of one things is gonna happen.. Drama. There is a chance you come out of this with no pussy DESU
>>
>>18230265
This, OP. She's trying to make you break up with your GF for her. There are a lot of reasons she could be doing this. Maybe she just wants attention or to see how much power she has over you?
>>
>>18230265
>>18230293
I get where you guys are coming from for sure but I havent heard anything about her being a thot. She had one decently lengthy relationship that ended naturally that i know of
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.