[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Promiscous girl into LTR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: o-SLUTWALK-facebook.jpg (381KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-SLUTWALK-facebook.jpg
381KB, 2000x1000px
I am dating this girl, I had sex with her really quickly, we had a conversation while dating about our fantasies she said he had done some stuff... a threesome with another girl, anal, in the woods, etc, I had no problem with that.

Well Time passed I really liked the girl we continue dating.. then I asked if she wanted to be in a relationship with me?..it was via TEXT.. she was excited and told to talk about it in person... then said she had NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND shes 27. I thank her for being honest but It was a huge turnoff. I'm went out with her again but I didn't mention anything.. but i could tell she was mad as we didn't have sex that day, plus she has not texted that much since. I'm still deciding what to do as you don't have a choice when you start catching feelings.

What should I do?

text her and tell her again telling I forgot our conversation. if she wants to talk about being in a relationship,,, I really like her.

or dodge this bullet.
>>
>>18230065

>Guys I am so hungry and I found this burger in the trash
>Im starving and took a bite and its so delicious
>after my first bite I realized there's maggots in the meat
>but Im still kind of hungry...should I keep eating it?
>>
>>18230065
Sounds like whore who will hit the wall at her age around 30.

Try to find better girl who understands the concept of monogamous relationship.
>>
File: 1492381106146.jpg (42KB, 671x605px) Image search: [Google]
1492381106146.jpg
42KB, 671x605px
>>18230092
I guess I will have to check if I'm positive now.
>>
>>18230065
Give her a chance, if you like her.
Why are you trying to have these conversations via text? You should talk to her and tell her you want to take it more seriously but still take it slow, if you are unsure.
>>
>>18230065
fuck sluts, marry virgins
TRP
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.