[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: ladies.jpg (188KB, 1500x1457px) Image search: [Google]
ladies.jpg
188KB, 1500x1457px
I've been off the pill for quite some time now due to hormone imbalance and just the side effects.

Wondering if there are any ladies out there who have sexual intercourse (with a safe and long-term partner of course) without any contraception? Using 'natural' birth control? Does it really work?
>>
Been doing it for 3 years and it has worked for me.
>>
>>18229651
that's image is of a shemale
>>
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/birth-control-implant-implanon
>>
couples pulling out over the course of two years have a 74% success rate according to the CDC. I think the population was people who signed up for this contraceptive study, not a random sample.

I wouldn't risk it if you aren't financially ready to have a kid and/or if you date fuckboys. Abortions are not pieces of cake, and I believe they can hurt fertility.
>>
>>18229672
>>18229651
>>18229675
Also yeah, don't give up. I know a person who used the implant and didn't experience any significant side-effects.
>>
When I was 18 I tried NFP and got an abortion. Now that I'm 27 I've been trying to get pregnant for 6 months, so I'd say it works if you're old but not when you're young and hyper-fertile.

Pulling out might be okay, but my Paragard IUD worked even better.
>>
I'm 24 and I know when I'm not feeling 'fertile'.
I can't get my partner on board though, he is super paranoid about it.
>>
>>18229685
>>18229669
we can't draw a conclusion off of your single experience. that wouldn't be scientific or intelligent.

that being said, these experiences don't sound unusual. anyone who willingly signs up for a 25%+ contraceptive failure rate or an abortion had better understand what they're getting into, though.
>>
>>18229695
do you know what paranoid means?
look a wom being irrational when it comes to sex
>>
>>18229651
I know a girl who uses the pull out method. No joke she has 5 kids
>>
>>18229708
I use natural method though, I keep track of my temp and all that.
>>
>>18229675
Abortion doesn't effect fertility tho dude. Unless you get a hack job and they injure you. Women who miscarriage also get "abortions" so it's not like an abortion is a procedure that tears you up.
>>
>>18229719
it certainly can, dude
but if someone wants to get them like candy, I can't stop them
>>
>>18229741
Who would want to get them like candy? lol
>>
>>18229745
someone who won't explore all of the other contraceptive options and who is reckless with sex

it certainly happens
>>
Pulling out doesn't work. The fertility method works, if you are regular enough, I've heard. Are you willing to get an abortion if something happens? Or, is your partner willing to deal with a potential 3rd family member?
>>
>>18229758
I've never had an abortion and certainly wouldn't be getting them 'like candy'. It also psychologically fucks with some women, when they choose to get an abortion.
>>
>>18229758
Lol okay virgin
>>
>>18229774
not a virgin and don't know why you're so ass-wounded over a statement directed at no one, but it draws me to some potential conclusions about you

I won't spout them out like a fool, though, so you can just go about your day
>>
>>18229784
Billy?
>>
>>18229799
no Mandy
>>
>>18229774
allahu akbar, 72 virgins in heaven.
>>
>>18229685
Why won't you try another contraceptive method? An effective one I mean
>>
>>18229823
Meant to quote >>18229651
>>
>>18229830
I'm considering the arm implant but it scares me to have something implanted into my body. Also, the side effects aren't worth it. I lose sensitivity when having sex.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.