[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 39

File: 166153488[1].jpg (30KB, 449x381px) Image search: [Google]
166153488[1].jpg
30KB, 449x381px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>*NEW* How do I ask a friend out without it being awkward, ruining our friendship or putting them on the spot?
You don't. Ask them out or don't ask them out, it's up to you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
File: 20170413_190128.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_190128.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>18229574
How true is it that college/sorority girls brag about their sexual exploits? Had one girl i know tell me this.
>>
>>18229584
Like to their friends I mean
>>
I got a dumb question, I'll greentext the story -

>go out last week with some friends
>spend night dancing and hanging out with cute girl
>she's clearly interested, so am I but I have gf so I restrain myself
>she adds me on FB next day and we haven't spoken since

So her birthday is next week, would it be weird if send her a happy birthday message?
I'm not planning on doing anything with her, but it could be nice to have some girls I'm not friendly terms with besides my gf.
>>
File: 1492164597462.jpg (729KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492164597462.jpg
729KB, 900x900px
girls

For the first time in my life I am in the situation of 2 girls wanting to date me. Things might be getting seriously sooner rather than later, what's the best way for me to let one of them down? I don't wanna keep seeing them behind each other's back.
>>
>>18229594
Just post something on her wall like everyone else does.

Also break up with your girlfriend because that's shit-boyfriend behaviour
>>
I am a 21 year old male, living with my parents while attending college. I don't drink alcohol, and I have a horrible phobia of driving, making it very difficult for me to go places.
Is there any hope of me ever finding a gf?
>>
File: rifle.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rifle.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>18229601
>>
>>18229604
Living at home and not drinking alcohol I can deal with. Not having a car I can deal with, assuming there is decent public transport. Not being able to drive isn't a dealbreaker, but it's a turnoff; being able to drive is a useful skill.
>>
>>18229604
Yes, if you get over your phobia of driving, start going to places and you actually try to meet girls.
>>
>>18229584
Ugh a lot. But I can't say to random people.
My friends love to fucking brag about how they're getting laid, despite me telling them please don't because I'm single and will die alone and when they rub it in how successful they are it makes me want to kill myself. But yet I still have to hear all about how great their boyfreinds are and how amazing their sexlives are every single time they get finished wiping the cum off their mouths.

But again, that might just be because were close friends
>>
>>18229594
Dude, you're a terrible boyfriend. You don't keep around chicks you know wanna ride your cock if you value your gf at all. Sounds like you're keeping her around to cheat with whenever you get the courage.

You can have lady friends, but you cannot have lady friends who clearly want to fuck you.
>>
>>18229603
I didn't so much as kiss her, and my gf is fine with me dancing with other girls

>>18229629
My gf has a bunch if guys who she could fuck if we broke up, don't see why I can't have a backup plan as well.
>>
>>18229637
Wow, sounds like a relationship that'll last decades
>>
>>18229637
I feel immensely grateful for how introverted and asocial my boyfriend is, all of a sudden.
>>
>>18229640
Don't see why it wouldn't

>>18229641
I have 2 friends and go out maybe two or three times a year, that's precisely why I'm looking for more female friends
>>
There's this girl I like. I met her 2 years ago or so but only got to see her rarely. We got along great and all. Last year I asked her to go with me to some annual book convention thing and she seemed quite interested but said she was busy, allegedly tried to make time for it but couldn't. Then I asked her out for coffee and she said she was busy too. Anyway this was almost 1 year ago already and I didn't know her too well back then.
This year we get to hang out together more often and we've been alone a few times, unlike before when we were always in a group. She seems to genuinely enjoy my company (though she's nice in general I guess). Should I ask her out again, or just wait and see how things play out? Or is this what the infamous friendzone feels like?
>>
Ladies...when a former love interest tries contacting me again after a few months what is she thinking? I know she's thinking about me, but what specifically?
>>
>>18229673
it's in the OP
>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.
>>
Girls:

Do you have anything against talking via FB messenger?

Texting isn't working for whatever reason but FB is going well.
>>
>>18229679
Oh my bad
>>
Girls:

Can you 'resuscitate' a relationship?

It's just been a while since we have done anything, I'm worried she has either lost interest or losing it fast.
>>
Ladies, do you care if a man in his 20s and early 30s has a high-income job but chooses to live very frugally?

i.e small apartment, second-hand car, rarely eating out.

Is this a man you would enter into a serious romantic relationship with?
>>
>>18229689
Can we get some more details? What's the problem/How does your relationship need to be revived?
>>
how much time do you people spend on tinder?
how much should I?
also, there is no way to see how many swiped left on you, right?
been playing for 1-2 hours the last 3 days... got 0 likes on me so far (either that or I still don't understand how the app works)

the interesting thing is... I have seen lots of relatively (w.r.t the average in this country) hot women. is that an indicator of something?
>>
>>18229604
Get over your dumb phobia, and you'll have a much easier time. Everything else is understandable.
I'm scared shitless of needles and bees. I don't hole myself away inside for the spring and summer months and I get all my vaccines. I don't let my dumb irrational fears control my life. I don't like it, but I do what I need to do because I'm an adult and have adult things to do.
>>
>>18229692
Yes. Literally my dream man.
>>
This Girl has tried talking to me a few times during class. Usually just asks me something related to the class but i can't really steer the conversation any further than that. Any tips to smoothly take it any further? Would it be weird to ask for her number?
>>
>>18229637
Kek wow. Ok for real then dump her because you're both terrible.

And again, having platonic friends of the opposite sex does not = having a "friend" of the opposite sex that wants to fuck you, and that you are obviously wanting to fuck too. That's just cheating waiting to happen.

Are you sure your gf is even interested in any of her guy friends, or that theyre even interested in her?
>>
>>18229702
I had been dating this girl, things were going great then spring break happened. I've had trouble getting in contact with her so I guess a failure to communicate is the big issue.

Like I'm thinking try to find a time to talk face to face so we can see how we both feel and if this is worth it.

This happened when we first started seeing each other but we got through it.
>>
>>18229681
I have a thing against communicating via text period really. I believe text based communication should SOLELY be used to set up the irl communication.
Texts should only consist of "Want to go to X place and X time?" "Yeah, see you there".

But yes, if texting isn't working to send those kinds of messages, any other form of text based interaction is acceptable. Because it's just a gateway to the real communication.
>>
>>18229720
Make small talk whenever you see her to the point where you're comfortable talking to her, and then invite her to a gathering or event.

IE don't specifically say 'will you go to the movies with me' but rather 'me and some friends were going to the movies, I thought you might wanna join', or such
>>
>>18229712
>I have seen lots of relatively hot women
samefag
could also be lots of make-up and good pics/photoshop, though

BTW, there used to be a tinder thread... or was that in /soc/ ?

>>18229716
not that anon, but.. thanks for replying, your response makes me happy
>>
>>18229735
Right, the past few times in class she has asked me something like "did I miss anything?" Or said "ugh this class is so boring." I don't have much to work with there, I'd like to talk to get to know her but I don't know what to say. I'll just have to think of something off the top of my head
>>
>>18229692
Nah, that's how I live too. I've never been a huge aesthetic person. If it works, why spend a ton of money on it. I don't really understand why anyone buys a brand new car when you can get one just a couple years old that's basically just as functional and good for an EXTREMELY lower cost.

The only thing that would bother me is eating out. Idk, in b4 someone calls me fat but I like food and especially good tasting food like you get at restaurants. Food is one thing I'm always willing to spend the little extra money on. Especially since I save in so many other ways.
Do I wanna eat out every goddamn night? Of course not. But I do come from a family that eats out about 2-3 times a week. I'd want to go out at least twice a week.
>>
>>18229712
I swipe while I'm shitting. Message as I get messages.
So not a ton.

You're probably being picky. But also keep in mind tinder (and online dating in general) attract the worst kinds of people. It encourages you to make almost 100% of your judgement on looks alone. It really only works for the top 10% of people, and arguably does not produce good relationships if thats even what you're after. Because you're not meeting in a natural organic way. You often have NOTHING in common, you just both happened to find each other's faces appealing.
>>
>>18229681
Nope, but I prefer texting. I'm not online constantly

>>18229692
Depends on how frugal. If it's frugal to the point of being cheap and a tight ass, then total turn off.
>>
>>18229721
I'm not planning on being friends with this girl, just on friendly enough terms that I don't end up alone when I get dumped.
Like I said, I never go out and don't t have any friends, I was 22 when I got my first gf.

I know my gf is not interested in her guy friends, but I know they're interested on her, and she gets hit on enough that she has options.
>>
>>18229747
Small talk is usually talking about what her interests are, ask her what her major is, of she works, ask her what's going on that day, and such, until you can talk to her comfortably like to a friend.

Of course, don't drag this out, try to get her to hang out as soon as you can, and gauge her interest.
>>
>>18229767
>If it's frugal to the point of being cheap and a tight ass, then total turn off.
One of the issues is that it becomes hard to quantify. I remember being called a cheap ass because I didn't want to go into "just a little" debt.
>>
>>18229777
Sure thanks for clarifying that. I'll definitely say some shit to her next time and take it from there. I mean if she randomly tries talking to me there's gotta be some sort of interest there. Plus its community college, people rarely ever talk to each other during class. if that conversation lasts for a few minutes Im gonna ask for her number
>>
File: 1484694699211.jpg (133KB, 846x571px) Image search: [Google]
1484694699211.jpg
133KB, 846x571px
>>18229601
pls respond
>>
>>18229761
honestly, I'm not being too picky, and I'm looking for 2 things: women that look easy and not too ugly, and intelligent women, of which I'll read the bio
I'm usually very picky, but not in this case... I guess I didn't get many likes because I'm a bit too honest in my bio, so it's kinda negative
>>
>>18229786
Of course it's arbitrary. But there's a difference between buying staple foods in bulk and refusing to go to the doctor when you're sick or refusing to buy new clothes even though they have holes in them.

Wanting to avoid debt and living within your means is fine though.
>>
>>18229792
Yeah I'd say there's a good but not 100% chance she's interested.

Also remember to make it seem casual, ie ask for her number so you can text her about the event or party, etc.
>>
File: hold the fuck up.jpg (30KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck up.jpg
30KB, 400x384px
>>18229574
This one goes out to both sexes

If a man and woman of the same age, and relative height, weight, and build (relative because men are generally taller, heavier, and sport more muscle mass than women) were to train on the same martial art 7 days a week for the same amount of time each day, and they trained like this for a year, and then the two are faced to fight each other, who has a better chance of winning and is this win fair? They both have the same amount of skill and training.

If you don't think it's fair, would it be fair if the two followed the same regime, except this time, the woman used steroids (which enhances her muscle mass) and maybe even took up another martial art at the same time, and then the two were to fight? The woman would have equivalent muscle mass to the man and the additional martial art would give her a slight edge against the man. With these tacked on, their odds of winning are both equal. Is this fair?
>>
>>18229815
Yeah I know, I'm not just going to go up to her and be like hey what's your number. If you got anything else, feel free to share
>>
>>18229768
Yeah, and thats why you should just dump your gf. You clearly do not feel all that strongly for her when you're lining up a replacement, and you clearly do not have a strong relationship. Dump your gf and try this new chick. Maybe you'll be happier.

Because you've already said you're interested in this chick, you think she's hot, you've admitted to the fact you want her as a back up, meaning you are interested in her.

You're saying your gf at the very least isn't interested in these other guys. She is being faithful to you. She loves you and only you, as far as what you're telling us. So why can't you do the same, love her and only her. No need to line up a replacement or want to fuck other women
>>
>>18229795
>Not too ugly
>intelligent
this can mean anything man. Including you being picky, because we don't know where your standards lie.

But anyway, yes if you're advertising you're suicidal and hate life you are repelling women. You don't want to sound depressing or negative.

Oh and
>look easy
>intelligent
You're usually gonna have to pick one lol.
>>
File: pik12435341236437866578.png (406KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pik12435341236437866578.png
406KB, 1600x900px
>>18229574
Last night I had a dream that a girl (can't even remember her face) liked me and wanted to go on a date.

Sometimes I think I'd prefer a nightmare: at least then, the pain ends when I wake up. With dreams about having some sort of relationship with a girl, the pain begins when I realize it was nothing more than a mirage in the desert of my celibacy.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>18229819
Sounds good, break a leg.

I'd say No. 1 most important thing is to be comfortable, and make her feel comfortable (not bored) to be around you, so whatever you do, don't get anxious or overthink.
>>
Close girl friend/girl I'm dating (it's fuzzy but out in the open) randomly texts good night, but also just cuts off the conversation by going to sleep or completely ignores any messages (but reads others) before turning in.

Girls, do you put any meaning in this kind of behaviour yourselves? Kind of figuring out if she's feeling down or I did something wrong or whatever.
>>
girls whats your opinions of guys with big hips?, im kinda shaped like a fridge-hourglass, my shoulders are bigger than my hips but they are not THAT bigger, while my waist is smaller but not that small
>>
>>18229843
had the most lifelike dream of my life a couple of years back in which I was fucking my unreturned high school love. We were in a happy relationship in the dream and all and it was wonderful.

Then I woke up.

Didn't feel anything for like a week after.
>>
>>18229818
The man, because biologically speaking he's still gonna put on much more muscle in the same time span than the woman. If they're the same skill level, he still gets the strength advantage. That's just biology though. Tough titties.

I'd say it's not a fair fight because they aren't in the same "class". Kind of like how weight classes are in wrestling.

With steroid use, yeah maybe it would even the playing field. Idk much about steroids though, what /exactly/ they do so I can't say for certain if then the fight would truely be fair and I do not recommend using steroids anyway.
But, if her muscles are the same size as the mans, I don't think she needs the additional training to be a fair fight. If they have the same training, and same general body, then yes, its a fair fight.

Now, what the fuck is this really about lol. What point are you making with all this?
>>
>>18229836
yeah, ok, I'll admit it, I'm picky. but as I said, I have seen many hot ones, so... I guess (hope) there is a high % of something happening

the easy ones are for a quick fuck, the other ones are for whatever. thought of it like this because some people are looking for relationships, other people look for quick fucks... so why not target both

now.. I'm very worried about what will come next, because I suck at small talk
>>
When I'm shagging my girl her pussy makes a bunch of gross squelching noises and it really distracts me and grosses me out. How can I make this stop? Will changing positions fix it? I like her a lot and don't want to break up over it but I just don't enjoy sex with her because of it.
>>
>>18229855
I don't have much experience, but that sounds like she's expecting something more from you. also, like a way to show that she cares about you
>>
>>18229865
>I just don't enjoy sex with her because of it
Oh man dude you're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>18229827
Look man I can't just stop wanting to fuck other women, I'm sure my gf is attracted to some guys who are not me as well, but as long as neither of us act on it I don't see the problem.

I don't see why having a backup plan is such a bad idea, again, I'm not planning on even talking much to this girl.
>>
>>18229601
>>18229794
You can be honest and tell girl a, that you like girl b more and break up with her. Then the girl a will try to sabotage girl b, wait for you to become single and ruin her life in proces or she will just say ok, you were fat anyway and go away.

So just tell girl a, that she isnt her type and that you dont wish to continue doing what you were doing.

Rejection sucks either way. Say it in clean short way over text.
>>
>>18229843
I just had a dream last night my ex wanted me back.

The ex I had in high school... 6 years ago... So the additional slap in the face waking up was remembering I'm a fucking loser who can't get over her high school boyfriend who probably doesn't even remember her.
I'm 22 damn years old. It's pathetic to continue to pine away for the 15 year old you dated 6 years ago.
>>
>>18229881
There's a difference between passing by a girl and thinking "damn" and having a girl as a backup plan. You reek of "I'm only in a relationship because I can't stand the thought of being alone".
>>
>>18229881
>>18229892
This dude put it perfectly.
Dump your gf, you both can do better.
>>
>>18229668
Ask her out again faggot. You fight friendzone by pushing bondaries until she hops your dick or tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>18229860
Shower thoughts

I wanted honest opinions about whether it's a fair fight because I feel as though feminists would bitch that the girl in scenario 2 would still be at a disadvantage because she's a woman and shit.

But yeah, I totally agree with each point you made.
>>
>>18229854
Right will do, the one time where actually talked for more than a minute I kept my cool and didn't sperg out or anything. Also I had this red mark on my neck that looked like Vicky, caught her staring at it.
>>
>>18229891
Brah, you're beating yourself up way to much over a fucking 5-10 minute dream. Dreams don't meant shit. It's your brain keeping itself busy while your body rest.
>>
>>18229920
a Hicky**
>>
>>18229904
Gotcha, thought you were like, making up a sneaky scenario to prove some other larger point without us guessing your point so we'd be as unbiased as possible.

Yeah, feminists often hate biology except when it works in their favor. But fact is, man stronger than woman in general. If you're having them do the same thing, then of course the man's gonna be stronger just because of how they're made up.
>>
>>18229925
Except I still feel that way awake too.
I still want him back. I probably wouldn't even recognize the dude if I saw him, but I want that love he gave me back more than anything in the world.
It's pathetic.
>>
>>18229865
There is such thing as too much lube. But if lube isn't the problem, welcome to sex, friendo.
>>
>>18229574
would you go with a guy that wanted to be a house husband?
>>
>>18229880
Why is that?
>>18229951
We dont use any artificial lube
>>
>>18229968
No. I don't want someone to be completely dependent on me.
If he's the one who predominately takes care of the house, then yeah.
>>
File: semanya.jpg (316KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
semanya.jpg
316KB, 1600x1200px
>>18229818
The man. Hands down.
A man will still use LESS energy than a woman of the same exact height, weight, and build during physical activity. The physical difference is like 40% versus 70% energy expenditure. IIRC, that accounts for oxygen intake, calorie burn, and actual use of different-sized muscles in different places on the body to achieve a certain result.
Equivalent muscle mass still wouldn't account for different muscle placement, different skeleton structure, different fat distribution, and different metabolic rates. Feminists can sit around saying men and women are EXACTLY the same except for genitals, but they're still horrendously wrong. Pic related was a nightmare for the woman who came in second, just as an example.
>>
File: 6575.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
6575.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>>18229968
>House husband
Jesus Christ
>>
>>18229713
>Get over your dumb phobia
Easier said than done.
Do women think less of men who use Uber, or public transportation?
>>
>>18229968
Being handy is one thing, but if you mean that as "can I sit around and have me-time all day while you work?" then fuck no.

>>18229976
Well, sex normally sounds... like sex. If she has an ungodly amount of discharge that's causing it, then it's a health-related issue.
>>
Girls, do you sometimes wish you would meet a great guy whenever you feel lonely?
>>
>>18229968
Probably not, but because that's the role I wanna play lol.

I'm sure there are some ladies that would be ok with that though. There's gotta be.

The only problem with the "House husband" concept is if children are in play. Because no matter what, the woman has to be out of work for at least a couple months due to the physical nature of it all. No way around that, unless you adopting. But this time could even be lengthened due to complications in the pregnancy (like I knew a woman who was at such risk of going into labor too early she had to be out of work for 2 months before the normal maternal leave time would have kicked in, because she was on drugs to keep her from going into labor) but also if she's breastfeeding, like she should 2bh, then that's a huge complication with a normal work day.

This means if you aint working all this time, and she aint working either, you better have some savings. And, there's no guarantee her job will still be waiting for her when she's ready to go back. Yes, there are some legal protections for pregnancy but still, employers find loopholes and ways around it.
Pregnancy can be a HUGE job killer among women. So that's the only real issue with the "House husband" You guy are just physically capable of working all the time until retirement (barring the oddities with actual disabilities and shit), whereas women aren't.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (39KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
39KB, 500x393px
>>18230007
Y-yes.
>>
>>18230003
Not really. You just suck it up and get in a car until you're comfortable with it. This is what literally any psychologist will tell you. You cannot just sit in your comfort zone and expect the problem to go away. You have to be uncomfortable, you have to do what scares you, you HAVE to just do it until you're comfortable.

I think less of men who are too chicken shit to drive a car when it's a basic necessity of life to most of the world.
If you live in one of the handful of places where public transport is the norm, like NYC, then fine. But being in a private car than a smelly subway is always a plus.
Uber/taxi's I guess if he's gonna pay for it 100% of the time then whatever, but waiting around for taxi's to come get you is annoying when you could just get the fuck in your own car and drive off whenever you're ready to.
>>
>>18229987
>>18229904
kek just remembered this, actually:
http://whoatv.com/transgender-fighter-fallon-fox-sends-opponent-to-hospital/
>>
>>18230007
This is a dumb question.
>>
19yo M.
How can I become more comfortable around females? Their presence puts me on edge
>>
>>18230034
Exposure to more social situations. Outside, not on here though.
>>
File: 20170415_111521.jpg (805KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170415_111521.jpg
805KB, 1920x1080px
>>18229623
Well hello mi' femanon...what would you like to do?

Joking aside, I find it hard to believe that you can't find companionship or at the very least sexual partners. Even 2/10s are getting lavious attention here.

Me personally as a 2/10 am getting laid. I just wish I could keep them for longer than a one not stand.

Apparently I'm not interesting enough... how do I become more interesting
>>
i'm thinking about typical forever alone stuff.

I think a problem I have is that i know I would need to make a girl feel something. make her feel enjoyment, so that she would want to be around me.

does anyone know what I'm going for or have any experiences about it?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
Girls, I'm quite shy but managed to get a date (second ever). I feel like we're not really suited for one another, do i need to make this clear to her via text? Is it cowardly not to say anything at all now? We have not known each other for very little long at all, not very well.

Secondly, I'm a student, and there are lots of bars on my campus, is it a good idea to just head there by myself and try to meet some girls? I don't want to find girls for a fling, I want to meet someone, and then date them later.
Is a uni bar a good idea for this?
Going to a bar seems like a much more effective way of meeting girls, meeting girls in uni societies seems to be more down to luck.

Thank you.
>>
why are you all such cunts?
>>
>>18230041
>how do I become more interesting
improv theatre is like my default answer to any question remotely similar to this

I don't know a single activity that helps you grow as a person socially as much as improv theatre will do.
>>
>>18230045
Agonizing inner pain.
>>
>>18230041
I have little to no interest in sex, at least in casual form. Because I don't really care about the physical sensation of sex as I do about what it symbolizes, the ultimate expression of love.
Which is what I really want. Love.
It's not that I don't get guys talking to me, it's just that I cannot seem to fall for any of them. And the rare ones I do fall for, want nothing more than sex.
It's a toss up. I'm only attracted to the pump and dump types I guess. I can't ever seem to get both, someone I can love, and will love me in return.
I wish I could lower my standards or change them, but I can't. There are certain things that are just necessary in a partner for me to love them, and it's hard to find in people I guess.
>>
ladies,

I have kissed enough people (boyfriends, drunken hook ups etc) to know that I don't really feel much when i do. Does it ever feel different when you kiss the right person? As in sparks and butterflies.
Obviously I know this type of chemistry doesn't last and that you can't build a stable long term relationship of it, but I'd still like to experience it once in my dating life before I settle down.
>>
>>18230066
Yeah. Kissing my random hook up just because it would be weird not to while he's undressing me feels way different from kissing my long term boyfriend who loves me.

Kissing for sex also just feels different than kissing out of love. Those little good morning pecks, the quick kiss as he gets out the car to run to class or work. Just laying in bed, groggy, wanting to fall asleep, and having a sloppy, sleepy smooch right before you pass out.
Those all feel incredibly different from the average kiss.
>>
>>18229865
Have you tried sex with men instead? But seriously no. There's not really anything you can do, some vaginas get a little more wet than others.
>>
>>18229968
If he was useful around the house, could cook, clean, pay bills, eats the pussy like a boss, and was capable of being self reliant then yeah. If he's just a lazy piece of shit who wants to mooch off of me then no.
>>
>>18230084
>some vaginas get a little more wet than others.
dripping wet sloppy vagina is the best
>>
File: guards.png (353KB, 725x660px) Image search: [Google]
guards.png
353KB, 725x660px
Girls, what does the idea of dating mean to you personally?

A girl I've been close and personal with for quite a while now says she can't make up her mind about whether she wants to date me yet, but does want to meet up more often to get to know each other better. I figure, "that is pretty much a date, right?" and casually called them dates anyway.
Bad move. Got corrected again a bit later. Basically she feels 'dates' is a loaded word and she's not even sure what it's supposed to mean anyway.

But I'm confused. That IS pretty much a date, right?
>>
File: 20160314_212459.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160314_212459.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18230052
I'll check it out, any books or videos to check out? I'm currently stationed in the middle of nowhere.

>>18230061
What is it about the pump and dump that attracts you so much? Personally i was always of the mindset that if I found a girl to sleep with I would stay with her and practice my trade to better please her.

Learn what she likes, what she wants and what makes her smile; than do my best to provide it to her.

Whether that's hiking, scuba, rock climbing, fishing, sitting on the beach, reading in a dusty bookstore, movie night or just cooking. I try to be jack of all trades because I crave that companionship.
>>
>>18230101
>Learn what she likes, what she wants and what makes her smile; than do my best to provide it to her.
lel

how's that working out for you m8?
>>
>>18230099
Dating is a weird phrase because the same word can be used to describe 2 fundamentally different concepts depending on context.

Dating can mean you're uncommittedly seeing someone, the mere act of going on dates. This form of "dating" is usually synonymous with "talking" or "seeing". The key part of this is commitment. You're not bf/gf. Often you're "dating" multiple people at once. You're testing the water, seeing if you're a good match.

Then there's dating in the sense of, you are an established committed couple. You are bf/gf.

Now, as for your situation, it's exactly what it says on the tin. She's on the fence about you, she's not confident you'll be a good match, but you may also not have given her any explicit reason to suggest you wouldn't be either.

I'd say you're dating in the first sense myself, but maybe to her that is too loaded with the expectation of commitment for her liking just yet. If she just wants to call it "hanging out" and getting a feel for you, just let her. It's just a conflict of social definition.
Hell, I just had a conversation about this with a friend the other day. I told her I'd be over in a bit, and she said "Uh, how long is a bit?". I told her under 10 minutes, and she explained how to her, "a bit" means upwards to an hour. I told her "a bit" to me means under 10 minutes"
She laughed and said "Oh, your 'a bit' is my 'soon'".

So similar to that, to you a "date" is far more casual. To her a "date" implies more commitment.
Tit for tat.
>>
>>18230101
Honestly, it's the confidence.
It just happens to be a secondary effect, usually the more confident the guy, the less likely he is to want to settle down. If correlation = causation idk, but that's just statistically what I've found.
That and, ironically, the independence. I don't want to be my partners whole world. I just want to be a part of his existing world he's made for himself. And vice versa. I want him to be a part of my world, but I don't want him to be my whole world.

Like I'd think about an ideal relationship as a venn diagram, there's still a chunk that's expressly ME, and still a chunk that's expressly HIM, but there's that sweet chunk in the middle where we collide and are US. Does that make sense?

So this fatal combination of confidence and individuality tends to just come with the additional trait of "I just want sex, nothing serious"
Does it always? Of course not. But, a large chunk of the time, this is just part of the package.
>>
>>18230146
you are the smartest female person I have met all year

no, sorry, 2nd smartest, this girl I'm dating is pretty impressive as well. Still, good job.
>>
>>18230152
Well, thanks I guess lol. Guess I'll just keep my search for my unicorn.
>>
>>18230101
>I'll check it out, any books or videos to check out?
it's something you actually need to do rather than read about it and having 2+ people to practice with is also almost mandatory

however I do know that there are books about it, quite good books even, they have them at my theatre school, but I don't really care much about them as I prefer learning from a teacher
>>
Guys,

How much do you care about age differences?

I (26F) just got asked out by guy who is 20. We're both sort of quiet nerds into the same stuff and met through a hobby group. He's very kind and funny but... he's 20. He'll be graduating college next year, whereas I've already been working a job a few years. He has more dating experience than I do (2 longterm girlfriends vs me only having dated very sparsely). Personally I think the age difference is weird at the ages we are now, but I don't know if I should let it get to me. I know I should realize he liked me enough to ask me out, but am I being creepy by accepting the date?
>>
>>18230191
It depends on what you want. If you want a true LTR, then look somewhere else. An age gap like that, especially when the guy is a lot younger, hardly ever works out. But if you just want a fun relationship which probably won't end up being LTR, go for it.

Just because you're dating doesn't mean he'll be the one you marry. Relationships come and go.
>>
>>18230201
Honestly I don't even know what I'm looking for because I've never had an actual relationship, despite officially having entered my late 20s. The only few times I've dated were 2-3 dates with guys that didn't work out for either party.
>>
girls,
so i was in a really bad accident 6 years ago and my dick does not work because of it.(doctors cant do anything) why is it that every time i tell a girl this, that they never call or text back? is it really that big of a deal?
please dont tell me ive have not found the right one or ive picked the bad chicks.
>>
>>18230221
I think give this one a try, even if it doesn't work out (which odds are it won't), it is worth the experience. I didn't know a thing about dating when I first started but after my first relationship I figured out how it worked and it's been easy getting relationships ever since.
>>
>>18229692
If you're a total tight arse and don't spend money on anything, it's a bit of a turn off, but living kind of 'spartan' and stuff is fine. Lavish displays of wealth (big cars or houses) are more of a turn off.
>>
>>18229968
If you were actually a house husband and did as well as a housewife in terms of cleaning, cooking and childrearing then yeah, whatever. If you were just looking to have me finance you sitting around all day, then definitely not.

I'd prefer something more 50/50, but if that's the guy I ended up with, that's the guy I ended up with. The only thing I wouldn't be happy with is being the housewife myself.
>>
>>18230231
For girls with a sex drive, yes this is gonna be an issue. If your dick worked and you had a normal healthy sex drive, you would be turned off by a chick with say vaginismus.
(Which I have, so I feel your pain. When I tell dudes its physically impossible to penetrate me, they get turned off and leave too. I understand though. Not all baggage is something people can handle

Yeah, you can have other forms of sex, oral, hands whatever, but it's still not quite the same. Its not the same level of intimacy.

You'll find someone more ok with this fact eventually, not what you wanted to hear but thats it.
But you gotta be understanding that sex is a pretty important part of a healthy relationship for a lot of people. People like us got dealt a shit hand, we just gotta work with it.
>>
>>18230045
Eh. Humans suck. It's not gendered.
>>
>>18230233
Thanks for the encouragement. I won't go into it with expectations. I do think you're right that the experience would be worth it since he seems like a good guy.
>>
>>18230066
Loving kisses feel very different to sexual ones, and hookups are the worst by far. The kinds of passionate smooching you get at the start of the relationship is generally replaced by loving pecks as you get into it. But it really depends on your connection to the person.
>>
Both:
Are you capable of loving someone you don't know? I mean, can you have this deep attraction, that isn't just physical, to someone you have just seen? I mean, do you usually have "reasons" to love someone (i guess i'm talking about something like love at first sight).
>>
>>18230255
That's the spirit. Just have fun, that's what relationships are all about.
>>
Everyone, really.
Do you think religion can be a dealbreaker?

My long term boyfriend has recently told me he's decided to become christian, having been secular before. I'm personally an agnostic atheist, but I don't talk to people about it and am generally pretty tolerant in friends etc. However, I can't help feel that having that with someone I'm very intimately connected too is different to being friends with religious people. It's making me deeply uncomfortable, and I'm feeling pressure from his new friends and parts of his family (his aunt and grandparents are very religious) to convert in order for us to have the potential of marriage in the future. He's starting to change his personality as well, and is becoming quite conservative in outlook due to his new church.
>>
>>18230253
thank you for your help but ya i would be fine with a girl that has vaginismus and it is extremely painful with any kinds of touching. yes i understand that sex is a big part of peoples lives. ive asked all my friends that are females and they just tell me that oh you picked the wrong girl or shes just a whore. thank you again
>>
>>18230271
I believe I have. There's a girl that works at a place near me that I have a strong attraction to but it's more than physical, it's like I somehow see that she'd be a great person that I'd love to know. Maybe one day I'll make a move, I've caught her looking at me quite a bit.
>>
>>18230271
Nope
I can have immediate chemistry with someone I don't know. You just sorta click immediately, even though you don't actually know anything about them.

But love takes a lot of time and work. You cannot love someone at a glance. You can only really lust for them, or crush on them. Both are extremely intense emotions though, particularly the crush, so it's easy to mistake for love. But love just does not come that east.
>>
>>18230278
>Do you think religion can be a dealbreaker?
Absolutely. Especially when their views are starting to impact their personality, the relationship and are also being forced on me.
>>
>>18229899
Alright, I will, thanks for the advice!
>>
>>18230282
Well, of course you would. But a dude who's completely functioning would have issue with it. As they should, it's an abnormality and incredibly hard to get around. Same as your condition.
It doesn't make you any less of a good, cool, fun person. But it will be a hurdle you have to get around.

Your friends are likely just trying to make you feel better on the "shes a whore" thing. They're having sex too, unless they're asexual. They know it's important to their relationships, but they don't want to see you hurt or depressed since it's not your fault you're like this.

But, shit sucks. You gotta be realistic. Your dating pool is smaller because of this. Empty? No. But smaller than the average persons. Especially if you cannot handle any form of touching. Like I know my problem is strictly with penetration, but I can still be touched, I can still take part in other forms of sex. Your options might just be asexuals, or girls who are ok just receiving and not giving. There are girls out there who would see this as a win win. Like, "You mean I don't have to do the gross dick sucking and have to have him pound away at my hole while I get nothing out of it, but he'll still eat me out and rub my clit? Sweet!"
It does seem like a good deal in theory. Hell, even I would think it would be a good deal if I didn't love handjobs and the idea of "pleasing my man" so much.
Because I can't do penetration, but I also hate giving oral (I do anyway, but it's not pleasant.)

So, chin up. Just keep at it.
>>
>>18230278
Hell yes, a perfectly valid one too. Religion comes with all these really strict core fundamental beliefs that are very easy to conflict with. As you are seeing in his personality shift.
I would not be able to date anyone religious, because there is not a single religion out there that agrees with /MY/ core fundamental values.
>>
>>18229692
There is nothing wrong with that. It means he's practical
>>18229968
No, I want to be a housewife >>18230007
No, I never think about it
>>
File: 1455132209890.jpg (42KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1455132209890.jpg
42KB, 500x667px
>>18230299
thank you for help. and your right i just got to nut up.
>>
File: IMG_2061.jpg (73KB, 750x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2061.jpg
73KB, 750x690px
Girls

Is pic related true?
>>
>>18230313
No problem, like I said, I've been there. It sucks, but work with the cards you're dealt yadda yadda.
>>
>>18230278
I have friends who went full christian. Abort. ABORT.

Believe me, it's not worth it. If you don't convert against your will, they will try to break you apart.
>>
>>18230315
For some it is, for some it isn't.

I try not to be obvious when I'm checking someone out, because well, that's just socially what you're supposed to do.
But at the same time, lmao, do not assume every chick who ignores you MUST be into you. Because we also ignore ugly dudes quite a bit.
>>
File: 1492308264453.png (77KB, 372x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492308264453.png
77KB, 372x300px
>>18229574
Guys or girls pls
>last response I got from her was "o ok" because im guessing she didn't understand the joke i had sent or didnt get that i was being sarcastic
>before that she instantly replied to my message even though I didnt reply to her for days beforehand, she sent me two normal messages

How do I repond to short ass messages like "o ok"? Am I suppose to keep replying? (I'm being specific to this situation btw not all around) Short messages like that catch me off guard
>>
>>18230315
Depends on the girl. Sometimes we really do think you're not worth bothering with.
>>
>>18230323
I know it isn't 100% true, but when you girls do see someone cute approaching or passing by, you girls do use this look of total disregard for him, right?
>>
>>18230315
True lmao
>>
>>18230337
I don't. Typically when I check dudes out, I'm wearing sun glasses so he can't see me looking.
If I'm not wearing sunglasses, I will steal a glance, but I will not be a cunt about it. If he catches me, I'll smile and nod, or say "Good day isn't it?" and move on. Ignoring people is rude imo. So I won't ever just give a look of "total disregard" because I give regard to every single human being. If he doesn't catch me looking, I probably wont say anything out of being shy, but I'm not just gonna march right past him and ignore him if he sees me too.
>>
>>18230289
>>18230305
>>18230320
That's essentially what I was thinking, thank you guys.
>>
>>18230299
Im a guy, vaginismus wouldn't be a problem for me. I have a completely normal and working penis.

You can still hug, kiss, cuddle and have intimate moments ?

Im sure you can do anal ? and receive clit stimulation ?

Also is there no surgery or anything they can do for vaginismus ?
>>
Any girl who understands about hair here? (Do you all do?)
I have a little more than 3' long hair and when I wash it, the last inches of hair (the tip) are always very tangled. Does this mean it is time to cut it?
>>
>>18230373
It probably does. Generally excessive tangling means you have split ends, and with those it's best to cut them off. But ask the hairdresser-they're the experts.
>>
Guy here.

This is kind of dumb but well... my uncle owns a nightclub in another part of the country. Very popular in that area too apparently.

Are the chances of me getting laid if I go there increased? I mean, I'm not a virgin but I am kinda curious as to how things would turn out.

This is assuming I'd get shit like free entry, free drinks, free private booth etc
>>
>>18230364
Anal is a no go because I would like to be able to keep function of my sphincter and not shit myself every day.
Everything else, of course. But it has been an issue to the vast majority of dudes I've met. And I do not blame them. Sex is a pretty important thing, not just physically but emotionally. There's this huge emotional connection when you're cramming your body parts inside of one another.
I totally understand when those guys rejected me. I would too if the table was turned. Hell, I'm still very frustrated myself that I'm not gonna have those experiences and I would never want to deprive someone else of them. (But I also just do not share. I cannot emotionally handle an open relationship)

There is no cure for vaginismus. Because it's a mental thing, you can't just get surgery. There are "dilator kits" that help some, but my case is more extreme. I physically cannot even get a finger up me on my own. The gyno has a hard enough time getting the spectulum in, and that is usually the most painful thing I ever go through every year or so. Because he basically has to force it in, and it feels like I'm being ripped apart.
My case is on the extreme end of the spectrum, and I do not see it clearing up ever in my life. It's always been like this. Vaginismus is already very understudied and misunderstood, I had to see 5 gynecologists before I found one who even knew what it was. And these are doctors who are supposed to know the ins and outs of vaginas and their various problems on an expert level. That's just how rare and unknown the disease is.
>>
>>18230373
Hair dresser friend told me you need to trim the ends every 3 months to promote growth and keep it healthy.
>>
>>18230271
No. Only my penis can.

>>18230278
Yes.
>>
>>18230373
>>18230390
Also, if that sounds expensive to you, because I knew I wasn't getting a $30 haircut (trim) every 3 months, see if there are any beauty schools in your area. They offer really low prices because they're students, and it's near impossible to fuck up a trim anyway so you don't have to worry about the risk of having less experienced student touching your hair.

Though personally, I go to my local beauty school for everything, because it's cheap and I have yet to have any student feel unconfident with what they're doing. Plus the instructors are usually watching closely.

And the benefit of supporting aspiring hairdressers.

Just my little money saving tip to anyone on a budget. Get your hair done at a beauty school
>>
How do I deal with shyness in terms of dating?

I'm 19 and a virgin, never had a boyfriend. There's this guy I like in my uni class, and I think he likes me too-he's Asian and he has that legendary shyness of asian men. We talk about books and films and video games a lot, and I even went back to his place to play the new Final Fantasy game with him a little while ago, but nothing happened (despite a lot of blushing and hints).

We're both so goddamned shy and I can't get over it. How do I overcome this nervousness around the opposite gender?
>>
>>18230377
Thanks. It seems like this is the longest that my hair can be, then. :c

>>18230399
Are you male or female?
I'm afraid of going to those places and getting my hair stolen. I live in a shitty country.
>>
>>18230413
>Thanks. It seems like this is the longest that my hair can be, then. :c
Not necessarily. What you need to do is cut it a little every few months so it grows out slower, but healthier.
>>
>>18230401
Show him your tits.
>>
>girl dates Chad = cleans his house
>girl dates Carl the cuck = orders him to clean her house
>girl dates /adv/ neckbear = ?
>>
>>18230413
lol female, but uh, why the fuck would you care about getting your hair stolen? Especially the small scraps from a trim.

But hey, idk what shit hole you live in, I'm in america, which is a shit hole, but I guess less of a shit hole.

You can also learn how to trim your own hair pretty easily. Just look up some tutorials. I often trim my own bangs because my bangs grow a mile a minute and even the beauty school prices are too steep for how often I need to get my bangs out of my eyes.
>>
>>18230425
Brings him tendies while he trashes her house and she cleans up after him
>>
File: 1455858439765.png (254KB, 689x539px) Image search: [Google]
1455858439765.png
254KB, 689x539px
>>18230428
>being an Australian cuck
>>
File: 1492192794364.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492192794364.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>18230327
Bumpa
>>
>>18230438
What the hell did you text her
>>
>>18230434
>being Australian
Shit sucks man. I just want to leave the country.
>>
>>18230440
A sarcastic joke she didnt understand mate
>>
>>18230423
Still, I think it is unlikely. When it is this long, it has to endure more accidental abuse, like getting sat on, stepped on, getting stuck on things, etc.

>>18230426
I'm a guy. I care because it is 3+' long and valuable. What if they cut it all off instead of trimming?
>>
>>18230445
Look, if she didn't get it she's probably dumb and not worth it. Was the joke at her expense? If so you may have hurt her feelings.
>>
File: 1489334573858.jpg (41KB, 624x567px) Image search: [Google]
1489334573858.jpg
41KB, 624x567px
Men, why do you allow women to be whores?

No man wants to date a whore, and yet you thirsty fucks pile into the same hole 30 guys have ejaculated into.

You enable this behavior. It's all your fault.
>>
>>18230401
Honestly from personal experience just spend more time with the opposite gender. Over time the nervousness should get better.
>>
>>18230452
She got caught doing drugs by her parents so I suggested she made jenkem in their drive way as a joke kek

So I guess it was at her expense?
>>
>>18230458
Are you Australian?
>>
>>18230454
Throwaway culture. Nobody marries the really slutty ones, they get tossed aside and the moderately attractive non-sluts get married.
>>
>>18230463
What is up with all of these posts about Australia

And no
>>
>>18230458
Say this
>lol that was a shitty joke
>>
>>18230463
Jenkem is primarily an African American thing so I doubt it,
>>
>>18230458
Tell her it was a shitty joke, and apologise. You obviously hurt her feelings. Not much else you can do after that.
>>
>>18230469
Its an african thing
>>
>>18230456
But if we don't do anything when we're together?
>>
>>18230468
>>18230472
i thought it was a harmless joke ;_;
>>
>>18230474
It's made its way to the US, albeit in really poor areas.
>>
>>18230480
Wow I thought that was a myth
>>
>>18230388
Yea, i didn't even know what vaginismus was before this thread so i can see what you mean by understudied.

I think you over rate intercourse a little bit, yes it can be extremely intimate but so is oral, and other aspects of a relationship.

I wouldn't have a problem dating someone with it, and i know im not the only guy.

Like you said, its a turn off for a lot of guys, so its going to make it a lot harder to find someone, you could try looking for guys with erectile dysfunctions or a-sexual ? You don't want an open relationship but what if the guy had a toy or something ?

Don't let it get you down, you can still enter a completely normal relationship just without the intercourse. Chin up anon.
>>
>>18230454
>feminazis fight for sexual liberation
>somehow it is men's fault
>>
>>18230500
everything a woman does is men's fault, senpai. woman are children. men are failing to guide them.
>>
>>18230478
It's a joke on the joke idiot
>>
>>18230552
Yea I see that now that response Should be for the other one
>>
>>18230475
doing something or not, being around him should help.
>>
File: Attachment.jpg (25KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
Attachment.jpg
25KB, 288x512px
>>18230104
Hit and miss honestly.

>>18230146
That's makes a lot of sense. I'd just be aware of all that, when a Suiter comes by or you pursue a relationship.

>>18230169
I'll agree with you, the best way to learn is to do. However I'm in the middle of a desert. I can't take classes or learn like that.
>>
>Compliment a girl on her looks
>"Thanks, dude!"

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>18230494
Everyone always throws asexuals at me too but the thing is, I'm not asexual. I want sexual release, just not from penetration. I want to be sexual with my partner.

And as I said to this guy, I absolutely adore getting my man off. I love handjobs, I love seeing him happy, in that sexual bliss stage. I wouldnt be happy if I couldn't do that. So the erectile dysfunctions off.

And if you think I'm putting too much value in piv sex, well, so does the rest of the world. It's actually you that's in the minority.

The other issue that arises is I always get "Well, I want to have kids some day, and you can't have them"
Totally understandable.

I don't care about toys, I just cannot emotionally know he's fucking another woman, sharing that really romantic and intimate experience. I'd wonder what the fuck he sees in me, anyone can be a good person with great qualities. But she has the benefit of being able to fuck him. I would feel so inadequate and insecure. Just wouldn't be able to do it. I don't feel competitive with toys. Toys aren't people.
>>
/adv/ lads im fucking miserable.
misery index 100%;
>>
>>18230672
Yeah, idk I've tried to go outside what I'm attracted to, "force" myself to be attracted to the more, beta I guess for lack of a better word. I just felt super uncomfortable, like I was living a lie and leading him on. And of course, since he wasn't very stable to begin with he did not handle the rejection well.
I do not fuck with insecure guys anymore. They have to be really comfortable with who they are for me to go for. It's better for everyone involved.
>>
>>18230278
Yes it is. Just cut off the beginning of a relationship with a Jew. My reasoning is primarily that I absolutely cannot raise my kids with someone who celebrates completely different holidays and will probably ask me to drop my beliefs (or convert) in the interest of raising a non-religious (or Jewish) family.
I'm not hardcore religious, but I follow general Christian values. No alcohol, no drugs, family first, I do read the bible out of pure curiosity, etc.
I have the opposite problem where people refuse to date me when I point out that I try to act moral based on values, even though I don't even fucking go to church. I've resorted to just calling myself a "straight-edge."
>>
File: 1349677956123.jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1349677956123.jpg
31KB, 250x250px
Femanons: Would you joke about your interest in an old acquaintance on a dating site if you hadn't seen them in three years or more, and even then it was like a "long time no see" between two groups or something? Or if it was that long and you liked someone would it be something where you were actually interested?
>>
>>18230685
Lift weights
>>
Is there something weird about being extremely turned on by girls when they're crying?
>>
>>18230754
Kind of, but hey, I have a rape fetish so who am I to judge.
>>
>>18230674
Female spaghetti spillage, that's what that was.

>>18230754
Savior complex?
>>
>>18230231
I'm sorry about your situation. But yeah that will be a deal breaker for a lot of girls.
You gotta look for a girl who doesn't find sex, or penetrative sex that important.

>>18230315
uhhhh. I generally try smile at people when I walk past if they look my way.
But if i see a very hot guy, I might get nervous and purposefully look away or at the ground.... lol

>>18230378
Maybe? Depends what kind of girls go there. I mean girls would be more willing to want to spend time with you if they know that you have an in with the owner, and can get them free drinks etc...

So definitely try give that a go.

But even if you give them free drinks etc, that does;t mean that they have to put out anything. If you're a nice, attractive guy they probably will.
Who knows

>>18230401
If you're a naturally shy person, there's not much you can do.
Maybe just be honest, tell him you are shy, but you like him and you hope you could spend more time together and you will start to relax and be less shy.

To be honest, its very normal to be shy around a guy you like when first spending time with them.
Give it a few weeks it will get better :)

>>18230674
Could mean nothing. Maybe she just uses the word dude a lot and was thanking you.
Or if she is trying to show she only sees you as a friend and therefore your comment on her looks, did not affect her like it would if a crush said the same thing, she used the term dude....

>>18230717
wtf does this mean sorry i tried reading it like 3 times.
clearly you are talking about something that happened to you so just green text the story and ask for advice at the end.

>>18230754
kind of.
why are you turned on? do you know why?
>>
>>18229857
If I really like the guy in every other way, I won't care about a small thing like that

>>18230007
Yup basically lol

>>18230043
Not suited for each other in what way?

I don't really know about uni bars sorry :/

>>18230066
yes it 100% does feel different when you kiss or hookup with a person you love.
And that chemistry can last for a super long time. It changes where you don't feel as excited and nervous anymore, because you have now been dating for many years, but its that same amazing feeling, and now you just feel so safe and secure.

I hope you get to experience it :)

>>18230099
Okay so you are pretty much dating her.
But, maybe she doesn't want to be exclusive yet?
Or, maybe she doesn't know you that well, isn't sure if you are a good guy and doesn't want to commit and make it official.

If things are going well otherwise, give her some more time to get to know you, and if things work out she will at some point say some gay shit like "will you be my bf" etc
lol

But if she strings you along for months and months and keeps insisting you aren't dating....
Red flag!!! she could be seeing other guys or something.
>>
File: 20161208_063249.jpg (556KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_063249.jpg
556KB, 1920x1080px
>>18230686
Seems like you have a bit of a crapshoot given the way today's culture is. I personally like spoiling my partners but I also have my career and personal hobbies to keep me content is the more quieter moments.

Also I'm apparently a intj beta male... so I personally don't put much stock into alpha n beta
>>
Men,
I had dated this guy for 3 years. He broke up with me 3 weeks ago. I figured it was because I was blaming him for me not being happy. I'm still sad about it but I'm turning my life around because of it. Im hitting the gym, saving money, and finding new hobbies. I'm content with myself. I miss him and I really want to talk to him though. I want to tell him all about the things I'm up too and I want to hear what he's up too. Would it be wrong for me to text him? I plan on waiting a month after our breakup.
>>
>>18230717
>>18230862

Fine, I'll greentext:

>Known a girl for 13 years
>Used to party with her in high school and college
>Like her (not like a oneitis, just some), but don't do anything about it
>Casual acquaintances after that, run into each other over the years
>Haven't seen her in 3 or more years
>Friday night
>Match on Bumble
>She never messages me, even though the girl HAS to message first, or the match dies
>I'd love to take her out but since she didn't message, I feel like she was just making a joke of us seeing each other on a dating app, but I don't feel like we're close enough friends to make that joke, so I'm just confused
>Could ask her out Facebook but I feel awkward about it
>Don't want our mutual friends to rake me over the coals for taking the app seriously and actually thinking she'd want to go out

I'm not a bad looking guy or afraid of girls, I just never got the feeling she was into me that way over the years, and her not messaging just makes it seem like this was a friendly acknowledgement more than anything.

I just want to know if girls think this is a green light for me to move forward, or if I'm going to be like that kid walking up to the head cheerleader at school because someone said she liked him, only to get laughed at.
>>
>>18230911
>He broke up with me 3 weeks ago.
>Im hitting the gym, saving money, and finding new hobbies
3 weeks isn't nearly long enough to show you're doing better. If I were him I'd assume you'll fall back into a depressive state if I talked to you.
>>
>>18230911
I think my girlfriend is going through the same thing as you did.

How can i help her?
>>
>>18230920
Maybe she didn't recognise you?
I don't know how bumble works but does it have your real name?
Maybe she didn't remember you if its been 3 years?

If she did ignore you, maybe she only realised it was you after you guys matched and then she felt awkward.

Honestly just ask her on Facebook, even better why don't you just ask her out?
Yolo it. If you don't see her anymore, what do you have to loose.

But if you got the feeling she was never into you, maybe that's true and thats why nothing ever transpired? I dunno

Or she could have matched with you on bumble as a joke.

The thing is, you will never know the answer unless you ask. Or just move on
>>
>>18230939
You have to get it through her brain that she is having an issue. Personally, I ignored the issue. That's why I pretty much ruined what we had. Don't let it get to the point of no return.
>>
>>18230962
alright thanks. Tricky part is trying to convince her of that without being a condescending prick!

wish me luck
>>
>>18230959

It has my real name on it, yeah. I've known her for 13 years though, and she used to come over to my house a lot. She's remembered me very well I've seen her every time, and enthusiastically says hi and hangs out whenever we meet up. It's pretty clear that it was me, I haven't changed much.

I still see her friends a fair amount, her friends see mine, we just haven't crossed paths in a while... so what I have to lose is embarrassment. Her friends would love to give me shit for being into her and her not being into me.

I'm leaning toward just not saying anything so I don't run the risk of being embarrassed for taking a joke seriously.
>>
File: 115740.png (246KB, 476x376px) Image search: [Google]
115740.png
246KB, 476x376px
Why do women get their nipples pierced?
Does it feel good to have them pierced? Looks painful af fuck.
Can't be because of look since no one can see them.
>>
>>18231043
>Can't be because of look since no one can see them
Speak for yourself. I think pierced nipples look hot.
>>
>>18231043
Sometimes it's for sexual pleasure. Sometimes it's for the sake of getting piercings that are easy to hide. I know a few who do it because it can be their "secret," or they'll go braless for a day and show them off rather than just nipples. It's also usually easier to get them done as opposed to navel piercings, since actual certified piercers are encouraged to turn women down if they are overweight. After they heal, they normally aren't painful unless they're constantly being moved/touched.
>>
>>18231043
Because they want to advertise their slutness and/or mental illness(es).
>>
>best friend during pre-school and elementary, never met her dad
>gf in high school hated her dad and stepdad
>best friend in high school had divorced parents
>flirt from college never mentioned a dad

Is it some spell I'm under?
>>
>>18231153
No, divorce rates are genuinely a problem.
>>
File: yep.jpg (273KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
273KB, 1080x1349px
I've got lots of female friends, but have very little actual dating experience.
But one girl I've gotten really close with and we've hung out and been to restaurants before. But she wants to do something really nice together. Basically hinting that she wants a real date, the kind we kiss at the end and all that.
We were at the mall together and she found a really beautiful dress she loved and bought and said she needs us to have a reason for her to wear it, meaning she wants the date to be nicer and romantic.

What are some ideas because I'm so bad at this?
>>
>>18231232
Plan dinner at a nice, 15-25 dollars a plate dinner followed by going to a show or just walking around someplace that usually gets hectic foot traffic. Find out what kind of food she likes or would rather avoid first
>>
Girls,

I wasted my whole weekend on cancelled plans on 3 different Tinder dates. This must not be a problem with all 3 of them. It's a problem with me right? What happened?
>>
>>18231238
Not sure if I'm reading that right, all 3 of them canceled on you this weekend?
>>
>>18231248
Yep, all 3 of them cancelled on me this weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
>>
>>18231252
Could have been due to Easter stuff. Party invites taking over, etc.
>>
For mostly ladies:

I went to a party yesterday. I'm too introverted. The whole point was to talk to people (it was specifically English practice, I'm a native speaker). I did, but I'm still not good at just walking up introducing myself and asking a question to start a conversation.

Any advice?
>>
Men, pick a partner

Sandra:
>Sexy
>Wears heels and tight clothes that show her figure
>Works in corporate high paying job
>likes to drink/party/have fun.
>Is experienced with sex so she can satisfy your physical needs

Daria:
>Cute
>works in child care, low paying job
>wants to be a house wife
>no makeup or revealing clothing but still has a feminine appearance
>doesn't drink or party
>Christian and saving herself for marriage
>>
>>18231271
Whichever one would give me the time of day?

I'm shy so Daria is probably the one I'd pursue, but if Sandra is slumming it I'm game.
>>
>>18231271
Sandra. It might have been a close one if Daria wasn't saving herself for marriage.
>>
Girls: On Tinder at least 15% of girls say that they like going on adventures in their bio. What the fuck does that mean? Do they need to get the One Ring to Mt. Doom? Find the Ark of the Covenant?
>>
>>18231271
Neither. Sandra would cheat, and I can't put up with hardcore Christianity practices
>>
>>18231271
Daria if it weren't for being Christian (because religion plus non religious never goes well) and waiting for marriage is a big no.

So Sandra.
>>
>>18231271
Daria, if the whole sex till marriage thing can be negotiated. I don't mind waiting longer than normal, but 3+ years is too excessive for me. Especially if it turns out we don't match at all sexually.

I don't think I'd date someone like Sandra regardless though.
>>
Girls: If I explicitly (but respectfully) ask if you were single before the second date, would it bother you at all?
>>
Ladies: If you went on a date with a guy and had a good time and was interested in seeing him again, how long would you wait for him to suggest a second date?
>>
>have massive crush on a girl called Jane (1)
>meet another girl called Jane (2)
>spend a lot of time with Jane 2, but it just seems like a friendship thing
>I talk about Jane 1 a lot to her because I'm smitten
>almost a year since I met Jane 2, we go out for drinks together since we hadn't seen each other in a while
>I mention something about Jane 1
>"Who are you talking about ? "
>" The other Jane "
>she says "Oh, the better Jane " and looks down at the floor, she seems genuinely sad

What did she mean by this ?
>>
>>18231342
Even if you're just friends it's still not cool to spend your time with her talking about someone else. Only makes it worse that they share a name and you're smitten with one and not the other.
>>
>>18231324
Well, I would be hurt at the assumption that I wasn't honest. So yeah.
>>
>>18231290
Spontaneous trips to new and exciting places.
>>
File: 1488821478063.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1488821478063.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>18231324
>already had first date
>ask on SECOND DATE if they are single
>>
>>18231271
Neither of them. Sandra sounds boring and like a party whore, and I don't like overt religion, nor do I want a housewife.
>>
>>18231348
Well it was only for the first few months that I talked about Jane 1, but even then that is still quite a lot.

I think I might have feelings for Jane 2 now but not sure.
>>
We've been in a relationship for a year and a half now, and every time we fight it ends in her blaming me for all of it and I have to cave in and start patching things up because she would rather stew forever instead of being proactive about stopping the fight. This weekend we had a pretty nasty fight over a shitty miscommunication on her part and I can't believe what kind of a bitch she turns to when we fight. Some of her typical shit includes.
>"It's all your fault,you've made me feel like shit several times today"
>Crying
>Withholding every spare emotion from me while fighting, like refusal to say stuff like I love you or similar because of petty disagreements
>"I won't be the first one to reach out to end this fight, you'll have to"
and I always do, I have to reach out and show that I want to make things better and basically she feels that me taking every inititative in this relationship is fine, I'm getting sick of it.

What do I do? Is there any way of communicating that I feel marginalized, like my feelings don't count and to stop those really shitty tactics of hers?

Am I wrong to feel that way?

If not should I break up?
>>
>>18231358
>year and a half
Nah, just end it. If she blames you for everything every time, nothing is going to get her to realize she fucked up.
>>
>>18231358
You already know this won't stop and even bringing it up with her will set off another fight that will end with her wanting you to grovel to her again.

Two options:
1. At the next fight, don't apologize or come back to her about it. Let her come to you. If not, then breakup.
2. Flat out breakup and move on (Recommended since this behavior won't change).
>>
>>18231367

Yeah, thought so. Unfortunate.
>>
>literally had about four girls attracted to me in my entire life, all of whose signals I missed like a retard
>the girls I socialise with as a part of my sports clubs avoid talking to me at all costs in any context
>my only positive contact with women is adding them on Kik from /soc/
>as soon as I send a face pic they stop replying instantly no matter how well we were getting on previously

Honestly I just want to hang myself is there even a point carrying on trying?
>>
>>18231338
I'd say plan something a week or so later, if it was right out of a first date.
>>
File: seeya dudes.jpg (318KB, 1558x1379px) Image search: [Google]
seeya dudes.jpg
318KB, 1558x1379px
Hey /adv/ been dating a girl for just over two years now, we've been sexually active for most of it however there would be times when one of us just wasn't feeling it (mostly on her end, which I can understand) at first this did bother me because it made me feel like I was the problem with the relationship, but I just learned to accept it and move on and it went back to normal.

Now the issue, it's been about a full month now and we haven't had sex, she doesn't seem interested what so ever. I feel bad because she's apologized for not feeling it and I'm not sure how to deal with the situation correctly.

I'm worried that if this last too long I might become irrational and start over thinking, I don't want to hurt our relationship but I can't help but feel like it's going downhill when she can’t enjoy herself with me. I’ve tried talking to her about it but she says there’s no reason she just doesn’t feel it and there’s nothing I can really do.

I’m not sure if this makes me sound like an asshole, but I want a relationship where the girl enjoys having sex with me.
>>
>>18231426
I know that feel and I've been in it for 4 years. She's so disinterested in it that she's 100% seriously suggested I go out and fuck other women, with the rule that I don't catch feelings for them.

It still doesn't help that I can't be intimate with the one I love though which is all I want. We've tried but she just doesn't actually enjoy it.
>>
>>18231426
This came up in the last thread - is she on birth control pills?
>>
>>18231438
You should probably leave her if she's suggesting you go fuck other people, that would be my breaking point.
>>
>>18231449
She has an implant, it's like birth control but it's like a chip in the arm
>>
>>18231451
I've already gone along with it since I'm in a spiral of depression anyway.

>>18231454
Same as mine. However, she's been this way since about two years into the relationship and started on the implant only 6 months ago.
>>
>>18231454
If it's an IUD, is it copper or is it the cancerous shit that releases progesterone?
If it's hormonal, I guarantee it's contributing to low libido.
>>
>>18231464
Hormonal if I remember correctly, if I can remember it realses shit which tricks the body of some shit.

What do I do then, tell her to get rid of it?
>>
>>18231468
Yeah, synthetic hormones are horrible for women since maintaining an estrogen/progesterone/testosterone balance changes throughout the month. First problem to come up tends to be a stunning lack of interest in sex.
There is a copper version, but I don't know if it's less effective: http://paragard.com/
>>
>>18231475
There are plenty of women who have little to none adverse effects to hormonal birth control. It is not the end of the world for most women who are on it.
I've been on hormonal IUD for 6 years and never had an issue.
>>
>>18231481
>one case
Congratulations, but I'd suggest the other anon doesn't kill off his relationship due to a potential side-effect of something that isn't necessary treatment in the first place.
>>
>>18231481
But hormonal stuff can be bad for you, and lower libido. Just because you're one of the lucky ones doesn't mean it's not a common occurence.
>>
>>18231488
Lower libido yes but anons description is that there is no libido AT ALL.
>>
its college break and my GF has gone back to her hometown. she posted a snap story with the dog ear/nose filter which shows a lot of cleavage. she didn't send it to me and I have no idea why she put it up as her snap story. should i be worried she's trying to gain someones attention since she's back in her hometown?
>>
>>18231490
That can happen too.
>>
>>18231487
>>18231488
Yes, it CAN be bad, but we don't know if that is the case.
It's not like: Oh, she doesn't want to fuck and she is using the pill, must be that.
Of course if she got the implant 2 weeks before her libido dropped I'd say that's the case, but we don't know that.
Assuming it is retarded.

Plenty of women, me included, never had issues with it so it's not like she's on the pill = she doesn't want to fuck.

Maybe she's stressed over something, depressed, or it's just a normal fluctuation.
Women in general have lower sex drive compared to men for very simple and biological reasons.
>>
>>18231494
Seeking validation/attention from other social circles is normal. If it's something she would otherwise never do in her life, then ask about it.
>>
>>18231494
We don't know her. Is she normally modest?
>>
>>18231501
Calm your tits.
It's a better start than "Well shit, anon, guess you have to end your relationship, sorry man!"
Synthetic hormones can be detrimental to your health outside of decreased libido. Sorry if that offends you, but it's a very real problem for many women.
>>
>>18231503
before I met her she seemed to be the attention instagram type but since we started dating a few years ago she stopped that.

>>18231505
as I said above most often yeah, she wears clothes that show a lot of cleavage though. i find it annoying when she complains about guys staring at her tits when she wears low cut tops..
>>
>>18231501
>getting this triggered by the suggestion that birth control can cause side effects
>>
>>18231507
I am very calm. Just saying it was bad advice.
Unless she got the implant recently, there's no reason to think it is the implant's fault and no reason to think that she should switch to another form of birth control.
Maybe instead of blaming it on the implant, they should communicate about this phase of low sex drive, work on their relationship, spend more time together, work on their intimacy.
Then, of course, if she got her implant right before the sex drive dropped, it's wise to switch to another form of birth control.

>>18231519
I am not, they do cause side effects.
It's just stupid to give medical advice without knowing the situation. Found it simplistic.
>>
File: jej.jpg (29KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
29KB, 390x310px
>>18231525
>it's bad advice because I exist
Maybe you should get off birth control too.
>>
>>18231426
Has she consulted a doctor about this? It may just be a hormonal thing, assuming you haven't let yourself go or she hasn't had a source of substantial stress.
>>
>>18229942
From what I'm literally going through right now, I get you. As a guy that had checked out on relationships after a lot of bitterness from being cheated on. An ex from high school, I'm 23 now, contacted me and we've begun talking regularly and I have zero ideas why still. I'm actually super lonely and I for sure loved this girl in the past. We never even kissed but it's still my only fond relationship. Just saying you aren't alone anon, and I don't think you're pathetic.
>>
>>18231532
It is bad advice because plenty of people are on birth control and don't experience significant drops in their sex drive or have any adverse symptoms, and because we don't know if in this case there is a temporal coincidence between the sex drive lowering and the birth control. Assuming it was the birth control without asking any further question is stupid.
>>
File: 1492233469680.jpg (82KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
1492233469680.jpg
82KB, 398x398px
>>18231545
>attempting to argue with other anons instead of the guy who asked for advice
>it's bad advice because I exist
t. hormone imbalance
>>
>>18230278
Exact same situation as you, but I specifically told him l would not change my beliefs and l will step on a church on our wedding day (IF). If he wasn't so open minded I would leave in a second.
>>
>>18231536
Nah I'm fit as a fiddle, she has mentioned the implant before but I just never thought it could effect it this bad.
>>
File: 1480218289536.jpg (9KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480218289536.jpg
9KB, 208x250px
>like girl
>she likes my friend

what do? i'm in love with this chick but the way she looks at him makes me sick
>>
>>18231562
Tell her you like her, ask her out, and see what happens.
>>
>>18231564

>lose her as a friend
>lose friend as well
>>
>>18231564
Even if she says yes, she'll always have a thing for his friend. Bad idea. At most, all he'll ever be is a substitute bf.
>>
>>18231561
It may be the implant, or it could be something else. It may be the source, maybe not, but either way I do strongly suggest chatting up her doctor and bringing up any and all potential reasons with him.

That or she may be hiding a source of stress, like family drama for instance.
>>
>>18231566
Is she dating your friend? Why would your friend ditch you?
>>
>>18231426
Is it possible you are not a good lover in her eyes? I lose interest too if my BF "forgets " about me (he is clueless at times)
>>
Alright women, I need a judgement on my cock size. Let me just preface this by saying I'm a virgin and I know I'm pathetic. I have a 6x6 penis. I've had varying opinions thrown at me by males and females. Most said it's either short or smallish. One girl I was heavily flirting with told me she thought 7 was average and then saw a pic of mine and asked me if it was 8 or 9. So is it good or not? Are people just terrible at judging dick sizes?
>>
Women

Shaved balls or not?

Trimmed landscape of course.
>>
>>18231606
Nobody cares unless its way too small or way too big. Yours is fine.
>>
>>18231566
Most likely it would just make her and his friend dating impossible since they'd both consider it too awkward.
>>
>>18231616
If you want them licked, shaved.
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>18230278
You think that is a deal breaker?

Male 31, Christian. Used to be an Apatheist/Agnostic before, really a Satanist in practice, just a misanthope really. Now, I'm Christian, not a perfect Christian by any means, but as it turns out, I developed an attraction to a girl who was like the old me. Except she seems to employ a lot of Satanic imagery and she's into gore.

Sometimes love works in strange ways... you see yourself in others, but you are no longer like them, only minor remnants of them remain in you.. but beyond that remnant, you can see the persons spirit seeping out through their body language, their motions. And you can see the inner child in them... and you relate to this very core, fundanental version of who they are. And it's beautiful.
>>
>>18231606
>6x6 small
>she thought 7 was average
>wanting 8 or 9 inches
What the fuck.
For reference, average vaginal depth is 3-5 inches. I'm already short as-is, so 7 alone would end up being too painful.
>>
@guys or everyone

Imagine you have a girlfriend who is studying a pretty hard degree full time, who wants to get the best grades possible.

So sometimes when you ask her to hang out, she says sorry I have to study. And sometimes she has to study the whole day etc.

But she would still make time to see you at least once or twice a week, usually on the weekend.

Would that bother you?

Is she being selfish or a bad girlfriend by wanting space to study?
>>
>>18231630
Vaginas change in size when women are aroused. An average vagina is around 3-4 inches, but during sexual arousal it usually is bigger, around 5 to 6 inches, and it can be stretched up to 8 or 9 inches without any major stress.
The diameter changes too.
>>
>>18231641
Bumping this because I am that girlfriend.

>>18231642
>When a woman is aroused, it increased to 4.25 inches to 4.75 inches. Regardless of how long the vagina is, the area that is thought to be important for most women’s sexual response is the outer one-third.
I've been with someone over 6 inches and it was physically painful to have sex. 8 or 9 would be disgustingly unrealistic.
>>
>>18231641
>would that bother yo
If we don't live together, yes.
Bad enough I'd have to sit around waiting. Patience thins. I'm not saying "abandon your studies", just... move in together. Problem then is intimacy.. it'll probably make it difficult to study... like a lot.
>>
>>18231641
As long as she doesn't go completely dark on me, I'd be fine. Like, maybe she studies all day but still texts at night or something.
>>
>>18231643
Probably it happened because he didn't know what he was doing.
My boyfriend was like that too. He is 6.5" and if he doesn't pay attention to what he does, he hurts me a lot. Lost our virginities to each other so we were clueless.
It's just a matter of angles and the kind of movement he does - if he hits the cervix or fucks me like a hammer it is painful, if he pays attention to what he's doing or if I'm on top it is very pleasant.
Of course I have to be very horny before having sex.
>>
>>18231641
>Would that bother you?
Yes but I'd also understand why she does so. I'm in a similar position with my own studies.
>>
>>18231660
>it's his fault
Mate I'm 4'10"
>>
>>18231606
5.5 inches is the average length.

That girl watches way too much porn if she thinks 7 is the average.
>>
>>18231641
Yeah, can't have a relationship with someone who can't make time for me.
>>
>>18231665
Yeah, it has nothing to do with it.
My best friend is 5", and she takes huge cocks all day.
It's just a matter of knowing what you're doing.
>>
>>18231641
As always, it depends.

Having studied myself I am very well aware of how much time you can sink into getting good grades and at least far as that is concerned I would understand if she had to study, just the same as anyone would understand if their SO had to work.

But on the other hand there comes a point in a relationship where seeing you once or twice a week isn't enough.

Remember that in a good relationship it should feel really easy to spend lots and lots of time with the other person and that feeling is something that I actively look for in compatibility with girls - how easy is it to be around her? How much time can I spend with her before we get tired of each other? If she's busy studying and I never really get a chance to take a relationship to that level where you spend long consecutive stretches together then my sense of that relationship will be that it's not worth pursuing.

So I mean yeah it's selfish but not in a way that anyone could fault you for, but it is definitely being a bad girlfriend and while I wouldn't fault you on the reason, being a bad girlfriend is being a bad girlfriend. I would have to look hard at how much longer you had left on your degree and how I felt about you to decide whether it was worth waiting it out or moving on.

Keep in mind that this is coming from a 25 year old who has completed study but does come into contact with girls who are still doing it. In my age group there's a focus on relationships being long term with every possibility of going into it looking to get married, so I (we) are not as tolerant of a relationship that shows signs of not going anywhere.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (56KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
56KB, 524x336px
>>18231677
Well I have no interest in "taking huge cocks all day", so the other anon can rest assured that not all women think 7 inches is average.
>>
>>18231685
Yes, just saying that you could take one without it being physically painful.

Then, of course, 7 is not average. Most women have bad judgement about dick sizes because men lie about it, and add an inch to their dick length almost by default.
>>
>>18231665
>Mate I'm 4'10"
What is it like being able to fit into a duffel bag
>>
>>18231271
literally the situation I'm in ;_;

I'll probably be fucking Sandra on Wednesday, but then dump her for Daria next week, cause holy fuck my Daria is fucking amazing.

To be fair, as far as I know Daria isn't saving herself for marriage though, just is really, really inexperienced.
>>
>>18231606
>One girl I was heavily flirting with told me she thought 7 was average and then saw a pic of mine and asked me if it was 8 or 9. So is it good or not? Are people just terrible at judging dick sizes?
yeah they are

had a girl tell me same shit and asked me to make a picture of my dick at a club on the toilet to show her. She was like "I can only get off if they're more than 7" " and I was like, fuck it, alright, I'll take a pic.

Now I know that I'm just like 5.5", but when she saw the pic she said "Oh my, that's a big one, you'll do nicely".

Some women are fucking retarded. Good sex tho.
>>
>>18231685

You just haven't grown to like huge dicks yet baby. Once you go big, you don't go back.
>>
>>18231729
>Once you go big, you don't go back.
because you end up with a gaping hole with no feeling? sounds great.

brb, gonna go prolapse my anus.
>>
File: IMG_7878.jpg (40KB, 482x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7878.jpg
40KB, 482x320px
My girlfriends let's me have anal, pull her hair and spank her but doesn't let me cum on her face because it is too "degrading"

I can't understand this logic
>>
>>18231750
Ask if you can cum on her feet instead.
>>
>>18231750

She just thinks it's gross/messy but doesn't want to sound like a Stacy.
>>
>>18231750
You don't have to understand it, just respect it. She looks at those acts differently than you do.
>>
>>18231750
She doesn't like it. Tell her you want to cum on her feet and toes instead.
>>
>>18231750
I think you should just tell her you want your splooge on her feet instead, anon.
>>
>>18231750
only one choice, break up with her
>>
>>18231750
Dude feet LMAO
>>
File: IMG_7880.jpg (56KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7880.jpg
56KB, 620x348px
>>18231750
Another girl logic I don't get...

My gf and her friends were talking about going to a club and they were freaked out by a stranger stroking their hair.

They all agreed that that was much creepier than the usual dude who grabs their ass

I get that both are creepy, but what is it about stroking their hair that makes it so much worst than grabbing someone's butt?
>>
>>18231790
Stroking someone's hair is a very intimate gesture. It means "I'll take care of you". Being intimate and affectionate with a stranger is creepy.
Grabbing someone's ass just means "I'd fuck you". Wanting to fuck a stranger is normal.
It is inappropriate to grab someone's butt, but not as creepy.
>>
>>18231790
Most men would be down with doggy style or anal. A weirdo would jack off with your hair. Grabbing ass is fairly normal, grabbing hair is a fetish.
>>
>>18231790
stroking hair implies a lot more intimacy than grabbing a butt
>>
File: pure-black-wallpaper-159.jpg (2KB, 550x458px) Image search: [Google]
pure-black-wallpaper-159.jpg
2KB, 550x458px
no woman would ever consider me a man
>>
>>18231830
Lesbians.
>>
>>18231750
I pretty much feel the same way. I personally dislike it because he can't aim worth shit and got it in my eyes one night. Shit was bloodshot for half a day.
>>
>>18231750
I don't understand why you would like to cum on her face anyway, but that's me

plenty of hotter places to deliver your sperm into or onto
>>
File: 1481266209994.png (17KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
1481266209994.png
17KB, 640x773px
I was talking to this girl I like last week as we were walking to a party, we were tagging behind the rest of the group. Basically I was making small talk and joking, and she pretty much just got really quiet and started walking faster towards everyone else as the conversation dragged on.

Should I take that as a complete sign of disinterest?
>>
>>18231873
No spluh
>>
>>18231392
dont give up
>>
File: 1460912265735.jpg (172KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460912265735.jpg
172KB, 800x600px
How do you deal with unrequited love, famm?
>>
>>18232079
The sooner you realize it's unrequited the sooner you can get over it.

It's always spoken of as painful or tragic or noble, but it's just a waste of your time. I know it was a huge, stupid waste of mine.
>>
File: BABE.png (368KB, 400x532px) Image search: [Google]
BABE.png
368KB, 400x532px
was thinking about asking this qtie out she is 24 and im 19,(soon 20) how do woman look at younger men, and in case what is the best reply too "i think im too old for you"
>>
>>18231551
>insulting other anons and giving worthless advice
but no, it is everyone else who is the problem.

I'm on the pill too, and it hasn't affected my libido in the slightest. Why are you trying so hard to push an agenda?
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.