[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with a lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170303_005747.jpg (1MB, 3286x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_005747.jpg
1MB, 3286x2432px
>Yesterday night
>Hang out in a friend house
>Beer conversation and laughs
>Came home at 10am
>ZZZ.exe
>Wake up at 1pm by my father
>My dog is badly injured
>Hes literally dying in front of my eyes
>16 years old dog, almost with me since i got memories.
>0 tears, nothing
>My dog in my arms suffering a strong deep pain
>Take my car to the vet to finish his life so he dont suffee.
>In the middle of the journy i broke up
>Start crying like fucking hard
>Cant believe this is happening
>I was playing with him 20 hours ago
>Last goodbye in the vet
>Father crying, me also
>One last kiss in the head
>My dog died today in my own arms
How can i deal with the lost, i feel like trash right now.
Dog is the one on the left.
>>
File: f15.jpg (177KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
f15.jpg
177KB, 700x379px
>>18229429
You will be fine anon.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 234x216px
>>18229429
I know how you feel. I had a toy poodle mix that was a smart lazy bastard and after 13 years he finally started fading away. I went by myself to put him down because my family are just a bunch of pussies. They gave him a shot to numb him while he was in my arms and all I could do was comfort him while he faded away. His veins were to small so they gave him a shot straight to the heart. It's hard, anon, I know but it's for the best. Just cherish the memories you had with him and don't forget about him. We all have to die someday.
>>
First of all, I'm really sorry for your loss. I know what is to lose a pet.

As to what to do with what you're feeling right now, I don't have much to say. I'm still dealing with a recent loss. But I know this; time heals everything. Just remember the good times you had with your dog, but don't think much about it. Go out, enjoy your friends and family. Do things that distract you, but when necessary , deal with what you're feeling right now. There's no point in suffering in vain. Maybe I'm to hard, but life goes on and so should you. Just enjoy what you have right now because as you saw, you could not find it again when you come back home.

I can't express how much I empathize with what you might be living right now.
>>
Op here, thank you guys for the support, it's being a fucking hard morning and day.
Thank you for sharing your experiences too, you guys are the mvp.
>>
>>18229429
You'll be fine, anon. Just take care of yourself and those around you. Move on, but take your time.

I feel as if I'm giving this advice to myself in the past. You'll be ok!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.