[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated on an "almost" GF, how do I make it right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: liberals.png (2MB, 1500x1298px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
2MB, 1500x1298px
I've been fucking around and hanging aroung with a cute thicc semen demon for a few weeks, but as of yet we have never discussed our relationship. She's super kinky, we were thinking about a threesome, but I could honestly live without that.
Long story short, I was at a bar without her yesterday and ended up fucking a chick in a bathroom stall. Because of the fact that I'm prone to guilt and dislike having secrets, I told her about it today, and sure enough, she wasn't happy. I told her I can easily stop fucking around if our relationship gets serious, but she's not happy with me and told me she'd have to think about it.
I'm meeting her tommorow for coffee, what should I say?
>inb4 degenerate
>>
Go for that threesome. You can't salvage the relationship imo
>>
>>18228985
so you two never discussed a relationship before but yet she gets upset when you mention to her you fucked a bitch in a bathroom stall?
>>
>>18229019
Well it had all the signs of a relationship, IMO i basically cheated
She did take it lighter than a real girlfriend would, so it's just a question of how I make her get over it.
>>
Life is not black and white. You weren't "officially" in a relationship, no exclusivity was promised, but you fucking someone else while you're having a semi-relationship with her is a bad move. What is going to change when you become official? Not much. So your change in behaviour is backed only by your word, you've already proven that being close to someone is not enough to stop your dick. You've probably burned it, and if it somehow works out there's a high chance that she'll not ever fully get over it. But who knows, maybe if you both really try and make it even better than now you can put a definite line between "this unofficial past where he was free to fuck other girls" and "this official now where he's the sweetest and most loyal boyfriend."
>>
Convince her it will never happen again.
>>
>>18228985
I know how you feel. There's this girl I've been seeing for a couple weeks. We've been having sex and holding hands while walking around like a couple would. Just a couple days ago we were talking about exes since apparently her ex was bothering her the other day. I ended up telling her that I don't care if she has sex with other people. I'm not sure how she took that but she's been pretty distant with me since.
>>
>>18228985
Never try to make a gf out of a semen demon. You know better than this OP.
>>
>>18228985
Do you honestly think she would care about this if she had the chance to fuck some hot guy before you and her are official?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.