[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addicted to cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: C0d271UWIAUmvl1.jpg (202KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0d271UWIAUmvl1.jpg
202KB, 900x1200px
Have any other anons suffered from this?

I'm addicted to cheating on my girlfriend. I fucking love the girl and want to get married to her but the sheer thrill of meeting new girls and carrying on illicit emotional and/or physical affairs with them is too much. I think this is at least in part related to the fact I lost my virginity late on and feel the need to "catch up" by having fun now in my mid to late 20s.

I know it's fucked up but I genuinely love my girlfriend.

What do femanons?
>>
Everybody needs to go through that phase of being wild and stupid. If you won't do it now, you will regret it later and even try to go through it. There are two options if you wish to avoid that:
1. Cheat on your gf (you will feel great guilt)
2. Break up with her (as soon as you do this, you will try to find another gf because you got used to relationship)

My advice for you is to find some solitude to think and distance yourself a bit from your gf. This will make your relationship more mystical and both of you might feel more interested in each other. Speaking from experience
>>
Dog I have temptations to do this. Im single now so its easier to do the one night stand and not feel guilt, however u got to man up sooner or later. Know that one day shit will catch up with ya and you will loose the "love of ur life" forever. She wont stand by that, and think about it this way how will you feel if she's cheating behind your back?
>>
>>18228940
>>18228947
Why is it so difficult for women to accept a man can both cheat and love his girlfriend?
>>
>>18228958
I'm a dude and as far as I'm concerned if you cheat on someone you don't love them.

Yeah, I'm sure you genuinely believe you do. But to me love isn't just how you feel about somebody, it's how you treat them. It's not a state of being, it's a choice that you're always making (or not making in your case).

It's going the extra mile. It's holding your fucking tongue and not snapping at them, even when you're really exhausted and frustrated and they're being unreasonable. It's quietly listening to their side of the argument when you KNOW you're right. And it's respecting them enough to not betray their trust, even when there's no chance they'll ever find out.

If you're cheating on your partner, then you CANNOT love them, not by my definition. You can care for them and even be infatuated with them, but love? Nope. Sorry.

Of course, this is all semantics, and there's nothing to make my definition of "love" any more valid than yours, but I know which kind of people I'm happier to share a planet with, the ones that agree with you or the ones that agree with me, and I know which kind of person I'd rather have for a partner - or even a friend.
>>
>>18228958
Idk im a guy. Im just saying that if i truly love someone, and i said "love" which is a word I don't throw out there often, then you wouldnt feel the need to cheat and the thought of it will stab you in the heart like Dracula. It is temptation bro, part of growing up is to face and defeat temptation.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.