[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stuck in nepal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1490805150238.webm (855KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490805150238.webm
855KB, 1280x720px
shit boys i got myself in a bit of a predicament. i am in nepal and overstayed my visa. i have to pay around 90$ at the airport but i dont have that much money left. no way of getting any in time because fucking easter

WAT DO, id rather not miss my plane
>>
>>18228795

you might have some luck going out and selling your american posessions, but you can also just write them a check (always smart ot have a check book) or use a credit card (always smart to have a credit card).
>>
Get in touch with your country's embassy in Nepal and talk to them
>>
>apply for visa to visit nepal
>want to live here but they wont let you stay longer than the visa
>accidentally stay longer than the visa
>dont have the 90 bucks to pay my late fee
>they insist i live here as punishment

hmmm.
>>
>>18228798
i dont have a checkbook. i also dont have money on my card. not broke but id have to transfer some money which would take too long
>>
>>18228813

>which would take too long

again, you can sell some of your american things, or tlak to someone in charge at the embassy / airport.
>>
my embassy is closed
easter...
>>
>>18228803
This is what you should do, immediately. Make this their problem and then take their advice, not ours. They'll help you figure out what your options are and pick the best one, it's what they're there for.

Like, seriously - contact them right fucking now.
>>
>>18228838

then you're stuck until tomorrow. transfer money now, cancel your flight, and camp out
>>
I guess your only option is to start a go fund me and post it around on Facebook and hope your friends and family are feeling generous.
>>
>>18228855

money wouldnt post in time.
>>
ask your family for help?

also... how can you be in a remote country and have no money left, not even $90? this sounds like bs, t.b.h. and if it's not, you are a really irresponsible fuck
>>
>>18228857
paypal, bitcoin, debit/credit card, ...
>>
>>18228861

>bitcoin

you think penalese airports take bitcoin and paypal?

>debit card

it takes a day to post to your debit card/bank account anon.
>>
>>18228857
what the fuck bank do you have? You keep saying a transfer will take too long. Dude I pay my rent with an online transfer every month and it is instantaneous. Same when payments get made to me.
>>
so this is a thinly veiled thread to get a generous anon to send you $90 right?
>>
>>18228891

wellsfargo. i think a person could transfer directly but to use gofund me or paypal takes a couple days to confirm shit
>>
>>18228903
don't you have parents who can bail you out? Friends you can call? I'm starting to think you just want someone to send you money. My mom isn't rich or anything but if I was stuck in another fucking country she would send me $90.
>>
>>18228905

im not OP. he seems to have left the thread.
>>
>>18228906
my mistake. RIP OP.
>>
>>18228905
ive got loads of people willing to help me out. but as i said, a transfer to my bank will take a day. western union isnt an option either bc of the time difference they wont get to the office in time

OP is back
>>
>>18229075

well you got your advice

>sell something
>talk to someone in charge
>wait til tomorrow

your call op
>>
Go to your embassy, theyll pay for your flights home but you will have to pay them back later
>>
ok so a homie of mine managed to get a western union out in the last second
Problem solved
thx for all the advice solid thread
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.