[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frenulum cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

2 months ago I had a yeast infection on my dick (I'm uncircumcised).
I didn't do anything about it but and stopped after 1 week, but it left me 2 small cuts on my frenulum (banjo string), it didn't hurt but it bled a little, so I decided to stop masturbating and put cicalfate cream on it.

After 1 week of this the 2 cuts were still there so i went to the doctor's.

I showed him the wounds and explained what had happened. He told me that my frenulum wasn't torn and that the cuts would heal in 2 weeks, he prescribed me a cream for yeast infections. This made me feel a lot better since I though I had torn my frenulum or that i had frenulum breve.
I put the cream for 3 weeks and the cuts looked healed, so I decided to start masturbating again. After 2 days of masturbating as usually, one of the cuts opened again and it bled again. I can't find the other cut at all so I guess this one healed well at least

I'm pissed off, because these wounds are so tiny, yet they don't seem to heal, even after such a long time.

What's wrong with me? Has this happened to someone else? How long did it take until it finally healed?
>>
I have the exact same problem! My cuts divide it in 3 same sized sections, and the middle one is a bit swollen. They don't hurt too much anymore but I'm scared my frenulum will remain deformed

I'm using a cream called advantam, don't know if it'll have the same name abroad, but it's corticosteroid and helps with healing. It helped a lot already but I'm buying my third cream today...
>>
>>18228776
Go to your doc again.

Also
>yeast infection
Where did you put your dick into? Do you even do basic hygiene bro?
>>
Yeah that's normal. Your doctor should've told you to not masturbate or have sex for at least 2 months. I know it sucks but look on the bright side you'll come like 2 litres of jizz when you do get to masturbate.
>>
Femanon here so I don't have personal experience with a penis but I have a ton of experience with yeast infections.

The yeast infection leaves the skin really thin and delicate and those papercuts can happen. You need to wait at least a week after you complete the round of treatment before you do anything sexual. Preferably longer, since the more you move the skin the more likely those papercuts are to reopen.

You should still probably go to the doctor to make sure that you don't still have residual infection. Because if you do, it still needs treatment.
>>
>>18228830

For how long have you had that problem?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.