[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long-Term Relationship with Diaper Lover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1988 condom.jpg (11KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1988 condom.jpg
11KB, 240x320px
My boyfriend and I have been talking about marriage alot more recently. We have been dating for about 3 years, but are still young so there is no need to rush.

Yesterday, we were having a skype call and he brought up his fetish. How he usually only gets the urge when I'm with him and how he wants me to participate more. His fetish is wearing diapers. He is not an adult-baby, but likes to be teased when he pisses himself or enjoys chilling out/playing videogames in them.

I have been up and down about whether I'm ok with this or not. Whenever I participate it's usually gift or I feel guilty or I pity him. In our conversation, he stated he wanted me to be 100% good with it. Not into it, but non-judgmental or grossed out.

This is the problem. I am grossed out. Whenever he talks about it I get nervous, jealous, insecure, or judgmental. This is something he won't grow out of (he is 25).

For the upcoming year we are going to be in an LDR so I won't really have to worry about his fetish. Of course, when I see him he will want to do it, but not the whole time we are together. By next May he will be coming down to live with me, and possibly in the next two years he will propose.

I feel like I need some time to think about this, but not talking to him will ruin my week. Even if I decided that I could handle his fetish or become less judgmental it won't matter until next year.

I was thinking maybe I should tell him that I can't change that part of me? He will have to deal with my occasionally judgments or disgust or my occasionally openness with it. I can't be cool with everything he does.

Should I tell him I can't change this part about me? Should I ask him for sometime to think or forget about this? My most important question is: How do I just be ok with our position now?
>>
File: 1480696975937.jpg (12KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1480696975937.jpg
12KB, 229x343px
>pisses himself
why do you mention it like it's a normal thing?
>>
Just tell him you aren't comfortable duh
>>
>>18228691
Of course, it isn't, but it is for him.

>>18228692
I have. He wants me to be comfortable (at least neutral) with it, because they are heading toward marriage. I totally understand if something was that important to me I would want my lover to be ok with it if we might get married.
>>
>>18228708
>I have. He wants me to be comfortable (at least neutral) with it, because they are heading toward marriage. I totally understand if something was that important to me I would want my lover to be ok with it if we might get married.
That's not how it works, I'm afraid. That's an unusual fetish - it's not like he's asking you to experiment with light bondage or something. If you're uncomfortable with it now, you're probably always going to be uncomfortable with it. You can't willfully acquire a fetish any more than you can get rid of one.

>I was thinking maybe I should tell him that I can't change that part of me?
Yep.

I mean, be gentle. He didn't ask to have an unusual fetish any more than e.g. gay people ask to be gay. Just say, Look, I'm not judging you at all, but it's not something I'm into and not something I think I ever could be into. I hope that's not going to cause problems in our relationship, but I owe it to you to be upfront about this, I'm never going to be comfortable with it. I'm sorry.

It's unfortunate, but it's how it goes. He's an adult. He can deal with the disappointment.
>>
>>18228708
>because they are heading toward marriage
Marriage isn't something that just happens to you, my dear. It's something you do in unity. If you don't like the whole package, then why is marriage even on your thoughts? Seems like you haven't considered finding someone you're more compatible with, among the current year times a million available other people in the world

>inb4 but he's the one
Could you consider being in an open relationship with this guy, so he can live out his fetish with someone more compatible in that area
>>
>>18228658

It sounds like a dealbreaker. Sex is supposed to be equally enjoyable for both parties, and while a little compromise - "This doesn't do much for me, but since you enjoy it, why not?" - is part of almost any arrangement, totally one-sided demands are not.

"This grosses me out, but I'll force myself to do it to please you" is doomed, because you WILL eventually come to resent it. And "I know this grosses you out, but I demand it of you" is a symptom of a larger and eventually more pervasive disrespect for you.
>>
>>18228766
Okay, let's get a grip here, so far he hasn't DEMANDED anything. We have no idea what his reaction will be if she says "Not into it, never gonna be into it, sorry." And people maintain relationships with partners who don't share their fetishes all the time. It doesn't sound like this is something he NEEDS in order to become aroused. In fact, a lot of people would probably prefer to call it a "kink," rather than a fetish, but that's sorta splitting hairs.

It's very premature to say it sounds like a dealbreaker.
>>
Thank you for all the replies! I will give him a call later today and tell him how I feel. See, if we can find a compromise or some other way for the both of us to be comfortable about it.

>>18228736
I will try to be gentle about it. I don't want to say that I can't handle it and then he leaves me or something.

I love him and I think we can make this work. It's not like he needs diapers in all our sexual encounters. It's more of a once every few months or so.

>>18228752
I could marry some other man, but I like this one. I totally agree that it doesn't happen out of nowhere and we both have compromised and sacrificed to be happy with each other.

I asked about a year ago - when we hit a dry spell. My libido is higher than his and I wasn't getting as many love sessions. He got angry and didn't consider it. I don't think he will like an open relationship for his diaper fetish, because he would have to share me with others. I wouldn't want to share him with others too.

>>18228766
I enjoy our usual love sessions. This is could be a dealbreaker, but I rather work on us having a comfortable level or line drawn about our fetishes/sexual desires instead of giving up. I want to work on this with him unless it becomes obvious that we aren't working.
>>
well, time to break up. Bail while it's fresh
>>
File: cat.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>18228658
Hahaha, he's a pervosexual.

First step: Introduce the diapers
Next step: have a little bit of age play
Step after: Induce lactation
Final step: You've now become his mommy

Enjoy!
>>
>>18228658
He's a freak and probably also a pedophile, just dump him.
>>
Just tell him you're uncomfortable with it. It's just finish and he's not going to change it just say that you're not into it. Is better to do it now then when you're living together and closer to marriage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.