[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wut do bois

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: niggawutdo.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
niggawutdo.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
I got this ol' girlfriend from 5 years ago. We didn't really have time to know each other back then, she broke up with me to get back 2 her ex.

Thing is i was pretty fucked in the head back then, drugs and shit.

Now im good and she is back, and she is getting REALLY attached to me, as i am too. It's been a month and we're already talking about moving togeather in september (both greekfags, both poor as SHIT, its simply practical)

I think i can do this and i feel i need this, had lots of troubling relationships and i've been cool, sober and single for over a year.

Thing is shes batshit crazy. She is a fucking nutjob. Daily psychotic crises, breakdowns, serious breakdowns 5 times a week. Smokes alot of bad weed, drinks alot.

What the fuck do i do.

Try to help her get well?
Ill strive if i need to and i can handle it i think

Bail?
I'll never forgive myself. Its this cheesy relationship "you're the one" thing, and i really want it.

I dont know if all this sounds like an adolescent thing, im 27, working, i have my own life now and i need some1 to share it with.

Im finally in control and i fear she will push me over the bridge.

Advice me wise ones.
>>
Help her but don't date her. NEVER stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>18228639
I FUCKING NO RIGHT but we're alreadya eep in this. she met my mother, we're already dating fucking all the thing. she isnt JSUT crazy shes fucking woderful but with alot of crazy too.
>>
>>18228646
Bois please some advice from similar experiences, i want to do this,im not exactly helples but i have no idea how to handle this.
>>
>>18228633
>Thing is i was pretty fucked in the head back then, drugs and shit.
>Now im good and she is back, and she is getting REALLY attached to me, as i am too.
So she left you for her ex when you were in a bad place, and now that you're doing better she's cozied up? Red flag no.1 and 2

>It's been a month and we're already talking about moving togeather
DON'T. You have been dating for 1mo after being split up for years, you haven't even exited the "honeymoon phase" of the rekindled relationship. You've had problems in the past, just imagine if history repeats itself and you're locked into a lease with someone who you're forced to be around daily- cheating on you or not.

>I think i can do this and i feel i need this, had lots of troubling relationships and i've been cool, sober and single for over a year.
You've been single over a year and are seeking comfort, you're lonely not in love... Which you should be seeking from someone who hasn't betrayed you like she has.

Cont...
>>
>>18228671
>>18228633
Cont. Pt2
>Thing is shes batshit crazy. She is a fucking nutjob. Daily psychotic crises, breakdowns, serious breakdowns 5 times a week. Smokes alot of bad weed, drinks alot.
Another huge red flag, you're aware she's "batshit crazy" and want to not just be in a relationship with her, but live with her?!? Dude, get ready for the worst rollercoaster of your life, everyday will be literal hell trying to figure out what you've done wrong, how you can fix her and watching over her like a child.

>What the fuck do i do.
>Try to help her get well?
If you continue to date her, I urge you to help her get well BEFORE you even think about moving in with her. It may be a problem that won't be solved easily, and may take years to heal but you're hurting yourself and her to have a shared living space and encourage her to make foolish mistakes that will only fuel her
Bailing would be the wisest decision for your own sanity, but just remember, whatever happens- you knew the risks beforehand, knew this could be solved by not dating her, and are perfectly aware this could all blow up in your face.

>Im finally in control and i fear she will push me over the bridge.
I urge you again, do NOT move in with her especially if you feel like it could push you over the edge with your own addictions and lead your life into a spiraling pit of hell. Please, being selfish is worth your sanity.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.