[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice. This is kind of the second date that i will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sweating-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweating-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
Need some advice.

This is kind of the second date that i will have with this girl but i don't know what to do at all.

This time i come to her city.
I don't know any places and shit to do at all.
>>
>>18228494

Ask her! "Hey I'm coming along tomorrow. Any good things to do / places to eat you know of?"
>>
>>18228502
Yep, do this. It's a hundred times than going there like an idiot
>>
>>18228502
I asked her if she wants to go out with me and she replied :

"Anon this time in my city <3 i will take you from the busstop at 6pm"
>>
>>18228512

So she already knows a few places she'd like to take you. You're fine dude, relax and have a good time.

/thread
>>
>>18228512

>Girl you like is 'taking' you
>GUYS WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH HER

Seriously, I thought this was a sperglord thread so I answered honestly with my first reply, but she's actually taking charge of the date because she knows you don't know the area well. Also, the love heart in between two important pieces of information during text conversation is basically saying that she likes you (it's the subtext, I'm sure she did it subconsciously). Just go and hang out with her. Be yourself, be nice but have an opinion, ask about her life and the new surroundings. But honestly it sounds like she might just be taking you to her place to fuck. glhf
>>
>>18228494
Do some homework on her city. Check out its tourist bureau or visitor center or whatever online. The others are right in saying she knows the city and probably has plans, but just in case there's a gap, you can say "I heard about X. Is that worth going to?"
>>
>>18228494
what's her city?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.