[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex toys advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7862.gif (301KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7862.gif
301KB, 500x368px
Any recommendations for a sex toy me and my gf can enjoy together?

Pic not related
>>
Any advice at all?
>>
Affection is the best sex toy.
>>
>>18228437
Reasonable thin vibrator for her pussy and your prostate.

Cuffs for the introduction of rape roleplay and bdsm.

Baddragon when you want to go full exotic and expensive toys.
>>
Anal toys like a prostate massager

BDSM gear, like previous anon said

There's an amazing sex toy called the Womanizer that's a really good clitoral stimulator. The one downside is that it has to be kept very still. Still fun and very effective, good for multiple orgasms.

If you want to try pegging, you can the The Share. She wears it inside so you can both feel it. The one with the vibrator in it is both nicer and more beginner-friendly in size.

I also recommend you try games, like orgasm denial games, edging games, etc. You can just do these on your own.
>>
>>18228437
Double ended dildo, strap-on with plugs for her pleasure also, cock sleeve extension

Have fun, op :^)
>>
>>18228437
Restraints, butt plugs, douching system, a vibrator, cute costumes.
>>
>>18228586
>Reasonable thin vibrator for her pussy and your prostate

How does that work?

>>18228597
>Edging games

What's that?
>>
>>18228652
Same thing as orgasm denial weirdo
>>
>>18228652
Bring one of you right to the edge of orgasm, then back off. Slow down or switch places, and then bring back again. Constantly getting right to the edge makes the orgasm more intense when it finally happens.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.