[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anger issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1471808243073.png (362KB, 765x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471808243073.png
362KB, 765x720px
So, I'm angry all the time.

It used to be I could control it, or even sometimes did it on purpose, but I'm completely out of control now.
I'm extremely confontational and angry ALL the time. Fapping doesn't help as it used to.
I think I'm going crazy.
>>
Did something trigger this, it can't come from a vacuum. I too struggle with anger due to a injury. I am more prone to fighting or getting into confrontations.
>>
You just need love, anon.
>>
hey that's okay. I think we're all a little angry inside. I used to have anger issues, and I'd get moody and take it out on those closest to me. Whatever you do, don't do that - it's the douchiest move you can make to the only people trying to help you out.

Have you checked with your GP for high blood pressure? Diet and sleep helps a lot. As does general all-round happiness things like exercise and whatnot. I can't talk because I never exercise, but I have used meditation to calm my anger. I can't meditate that well yet, so it still manifests itself in various ways. I realised that the reason I got angry was because I cared so much, and it wasn't going my way. I was emotionally invested in the outcome and I wasn't getting what I wanted, like a big baby. It's okay to be passionate about things, but I needed to learn to let go of things too. Nobody ever teaches you that shit, but it's a life skill you need to have. Anyway - sorry about the personal rant. My point was that perhaps you could find out why it is that you get angry. If you don't know, think about it next time that you're angry.

It's hard to give good advice on a message board without too much further info. Are you an only child? History / family history of ADHD?
>>
>>18228188
It did the same to me during few monthes. I just let it go. Now it's over and I'm sad all the time.
>>
What is it that angers you? Can you give examples? It's important to vent your emotions to cool down.
>>
>>18228481
I'm an only child with Adhd... What's this mean
>>
>>18228460
>>18228481
>>18228493
Not sure what causes this.

I was always confrotantional and had spurts of rage, got into fights alot, but it was never this bad.

It's like it's been slowly escalating as years go by.
>>
>>18228693
It's called pent up rage for a reason. Get that shit sorted out or you'll be in prison or fucked up mentally.
>>
>>18228698
What are the usual causes of pent up rage?
I'm insuferable right now, and basically a public danger.
>>
>>18228188
>>>18228698
>What are the usual causes of pent up rage?
>I'm insuferable right now, and basically a public danger.
I usually get angry at having no control in my life due to my back issue. Most of my rage comes from being envious and forgetful. I try to take time to exercise and think play some music
>>
On that note, how far does it actually go?

I mean, I won't actually go crazy, right? Because it's been increasing steadily over the years and I feel less and less in control of myself.
>>
>>18228188

Look into borderline personality disorder, OP. I just kinda triggered my aggressiveness and anxiety by leaving alcohol behind. I guess I used booze to drown all the negativity that I felt, and now I'm in need of therapy. This has been a burden for me for two decades, though I've never before taken it as seriously as now.
>>
>>18229035
I don't drink. I don't smoke.
No drugs either.

Nothing has changed in my life in years. But the anxiety and nerves keep increasing.
>>
>>18228757
I'm angry too, anon. I bottle it all up until something trips me and I explode. For me it's frustration from feeling of powerlessness.

The only thing that's helped is meditation. I took a 10-day silent retreat a few years ago and I've been much better since. I seriously recommend people look into it.
>>
It might be genetic. Does anyone in your family have anger issues as well?
>>
>>18229035

Don't do this. Accept your personality has negative traits and try to fix them. Don't fall for the BPD meme or you'll stay a cunt forever.
>>
I feel like I don't have a healthy outlet for rage. I'm not getting in fights or yelling at people, but I feel like all my feelings have an undercurrent of anger. Most of it is at myself. But I feel ridiculous yelling into or beating up a pillow, it just makes it work. Meditating has been helpful, but I feel like the second i slip out of that state I'm right back to angry.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.