[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop unwanted boners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 384x384px
Whenever I go on a date, or kiss a girl I get massive boners.

I don't get it
>>
>>18227871
Normal if young and normal testosterone levels .. Hell, I got raging boners from bumpy rides back then.
>>
>>18227871
I'm not young...

I'm 22
>>
>>18227871
You dont want to stop random boners.

You having boners means you are young, healthy, fit, with high levels of testosterone virile boy ready to breed anytime.

If you pop one in public, just adjust your penis to point UPWARDS in your briefs so it is easily hidden.
>>
>>18227900
What would a girl I'm dating think if she seen a boners?
>>
>>18227937
Girls are dumb in this regard. They almost never notice. And when they do, they are mostly pleased, because they think
having boner = the boy has crush on me for sure
and joke about it. Also how do you plan on having sex without boner? Buy condoms and be happy.
>>
>>18227937
"Oh for fucks sake, not again. He's probably just thinking of me. Ugh, men. It's always about sex. God, I just don't get it. What ever happened to romance? Everything is just about sex these days. It's not like I'm even dressed scantily or anything, I'm just wearing what makes me feel comfortable. Men are nothing but horndogs. Opps, hehe, my asshole is showing from under my dress again."
>>
>>18227871
I wish I still popped random boners. I feel like a low test pussy.
>>
>>18227871
Learn to appreciate your boners, you fag
>>
When I was a teen I used to get random erections all the time and I hated it and was so self-conscious. Now I have nerve and circulation problems and I can barely get it up unless I haven't had release in weeks and my recharge period is so much longer and I miss being young and horny.
>>
>>18228428
>nerve and circulation problems

Told you no fap was the way to go
>>
I'm 30 and still get random boners...
this thread makes me appreciate that.
thanks, /adv/
>>
>>18227871
You have to first be at least 18 years old to use this site
Secondly you have to stop being a virgin

Both of those things will help you stop having unwanted boners
>>
>>18227871
take a moment to appreciate that one day you'll be older than your dad and your dick won't work no more

appreciate that cock of yours while it still functions.
>>
>>18227890
Come back re-stating that in thirty years time, son
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.