[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it cruel to stay over at his place? pt. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: milakunis.jpg (4KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
milakunis.jpg
4KB, 290x174px
A few days ago, I asked you guys if it's cruel to stay over at my friend's place and sleep in his bed for a few days without intentions of doing anything with him if I know he finds me attractive. Thanks for your advice, I asked him if he was fine with me sleeping in the same bed as him, seeing as I have no feelings for him. He told me he was okay with it and that he is respectful of my boundaries. So is this perfectly acceptable? Or do you guys think he will regret it?
>>
>>18227735
Who cares at this point

He's obviously a bitch
>>
My answer to "can I sleep in the same bed as you?" would be something along the lines of "Ok but I want to be the big spoon".

If he's into you then he's a huge faggot for accepting to such a thing and even stating himself that he won't try anything, he's hoping that sex will happen and pretending otherwise is just not realistic.

Basically yes, he's gonna regret it and he will suffer more than you can comprenhend, fuck he will probably not sleep that night because all he will be able to think is how to get you in the mood for sex under the (rightfull, to be honest) assumption that since you're already in the same bed as him then you are as close to fucking as you'll ever be.

Best thing you can do for him is to not stay at his place, he's setting himself for a horrible experience that will haunt him for years to come and I wish I was exagerating.
>>
gonna get raped lmaooo
>>
>>18227735
>>18227735
Unless hes gay hes gonna try to cop a feel. If he doesn't hes always going to regret not going for that feel. If he does you are gonna make him feel like shit when you know what you are doing.
He loses either way really. Dont do this to the poor beta.
>>
Do people not put effort into bait anymore. Fuck it I'll bite.

Flaws with your story:
1) Why the fuck would you care if we think it's acceptable when it's between you two fucks.
2) If this bothers you enough to make two threads out of it maybe grow a braincell and don't do it. We're not here to think for vapid whores although you're more likely a sweaty male mouthbreather jerking off to our comments.
3) Fuck you.
>>
File: 1390162014690.gif (264KB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
1390162014690.gif
264KB, 320x230px
>>18227735

>I asked him if he was fine with me sleeping in the same bed as him, seeing as I have no feelings for him

1/10
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.