[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i destroy my ability to feel emotion. So far ive been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How do i destroy my ability to feel emotion.

So far ive been watching a lot of cartel gore and stuff.
>>
I don't think you have to do anything special; just live life normally and it should go away on its own
>>
>>18227669

Well thats why im asking, its not happening fast enough. Things that hurt before still hurt when they happen again. I think its slightly less but.
>>
>>18227646
Wrong question.

The right question is how can i find somebody to talk to so i have reliable source of stress relief and happiness.

Write something about your life or just
>bee yourself.
>>
>>18227646
watching gore and lurking at rekt threads won't 'destroy' your emotions, you'll just eventually feel undisturbed by the sight of human mutilation. Experiencing it irl is still far different from watching it at the comforts of your home, and would still just render you undisturbed by gore, and perhaps just make you apathetic to those that suffer around you, but still not eliminate your emotions.
>>
>>18227646
>>18227721
You don't want to stop feeling emotions, you just don't want to be sad.

Watching gore has nothing to do with that. That's why it isn't helping.
>>
Why the fuck would any sane human being want to destroy the one part of him that makes him human
>>
>>18227646
Just get over that people die, you will die, everyone has problems, everyone feels pain, no one is unique, and no one deserves attention. You are just a passenger on the train of life. Nothing that you do will matter so is there a point in behaving "nice".
I personally don't feel pity for anyone, but I don't want to be that way so I help people as much as I can and listen to their stories, provide a shoulder for them to cry on. But in the end I still feel nothing for them. A gift for one can be a curse for another.
>Inb4 edgy
Yeah kinda I guess
>>
>>18227721
Trust me dude, you don't want to be alive but feel no emotion. You'll feel dead inside and it's a terrible feeling. Psychopaths feel no emotion and they're almost always miserable.

>>18227988
This guy gets it. This is what you want.
>>
Post links to the gore anon
>>
>>18228342
+1
>>
>>18227646
Cry a lot.
Figure out that life has no sense.
Figure out that nobody you will every meet after reaching adulthood will not be a damaged shell.
Figure out that only a specific thing in your life is going to give you feelings, be it family, a hobby or something else.
That's it.
After you cry it out, you will feel free.
After you realise life has no sense, you will feel free regarding your life issues - you're a grain of sand on a never-ending beach. Nobody cares, you should not either. Only instincts left.
After you realise people are useless for your own self, you will only need yourself to live. You will free yourself from feeling the need to interact with anyone.
After you realise you cherish only one thing in life only, you will commit to it, leaving no emotion for anything else.

I still feel anger very often. But I feel that it's passing away as well. Time heals wounds. Wounds leave scars. And those are permanent.
>>
>>18227646
You're an idiot and you're not trying hard enough. Feeling is a normal part of life. It's just as important a breathing and eating. Stop being an emo try-hard.

There are healthy ways to "not feel", such as exercising, which releases endorphins and gets you high. There's also meditation which can put you in a state of Zen, and you can give two shots about "feeling" and "the world". You can also go fuck yourself or get laid. Your choice.
>>
>>18227646

Stop caring about everything except the things that you need to function (basically school/work, cleaning yourself (showering/toiletries), shelter and food. Everything else is useless - release all feelings towards them. They do not exist anymore. And you're done! Ta-da! I'm going 13 years strong now
>>
>>18227646
I don't know why people always want this, it sounds very cringy.
>>
>>18227646
Why do you want to destroy your ability to feel emotion? Are emotions hindering your life? If so work on that specifically. What you are doing is just antisocial and a waste of time. Why don't you watch comedy specials until you don't find anything funny anymore?
>>
Try a frontal lobotomy
>>
>>18229444
Aren't emotions mostly regulated in areas closer to the brain stem? But yeah, removing the frontal lobe will make you a zombie probably.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.