[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In need of desperate help, please :(!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: jesus-christ.jpg (40KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ.jpg
40KB, 620x413px
I am a highschooler and devout christian, and recently have found out the girl i like from school has not accepted Jesus into her heart and refuses to let me show her the light! She doesnt know i like her but i really want to tell her, but not while shes so far from the light :(. Can anyone help me get her to believe? (This is my first 4Chan post so forgive me for any mistakes i make to a usual format)
>>
File: 1446928895506.gif (3MB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
1446928895506.gif
3MB, 400x255px
>>
>>18227344
This is probably b8 but do you think you can prove this picture wrong? I'm a Christian Baptist and just looking at this picture is giving me doubts.
>>
0/10
>>
These are not helping at all!!!!!!! If you dont want to help it would be greatly appreciated if you can leave please :(
>>
File: eutelsatabs_closeup.jpg (547KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
eutelsatabs_closeup.jpg
547KB, 2000x3000px
Dear, OP.

show her your flashlight, lighten up her dark soul and resseruct her dead gaps, squeezing her sins, lick her flaws,
make her taste the eternal life holy water, make her suck the light of of truth.

haleluya!
>>
Im not sure what you mean???? Do you mean to literally lick her and squeeze her? Im not sure if this is serious, but if thats what you guys want. Also its spelt hallelujah but im sure that was an honest mistake
>>
>>18227364
>Then why didn't he?
Utility maximization. Everyone knows if you just give a child a toy they won't really value it, and will lose it easily. If they have to earn it, on the other hand, their happiness will be robust and long lasting.
>>
File: 1483909393159.jpg (74KB, 461x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483909393159.jpg
74KB, 461x347px
>18227344
(You) Denied
>>
>>18227379
???? Do you mean that she denied me or you are denying to help me or ????
>>
Attempting to convert others so that you'll be more compatible generally doesn't work and undermines the concept of a relationship anyways. I would suggest getting over it and waiting for someone religious. There are a lot of great Christian women out there.
>>
>>18227386
Good point :(. I guess i can try this in the meantime but if anyone else has some suggestions... That would be nice...
>>
>>18227387
By try this in the meantime i mean finding a christian girl!!! im not ready to give up on the other one yet whichis why ill still take suggestions :(
>>
ugh reading through these hurts my head so im going to put my name as "poster" so i can identify my posts quicker while scrolling through this reviewing what pepole have said...
>>
Its just about my bed time by now so im going to go to sleep and ill check on the post later tommorow. Im having family over tommorow so i wont have time to post until maybe 8pm my time... sorry to anyone i dont get time to respond to, and thank you to any helpful replys :)!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.