[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deleted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3764.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3764.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
I had a girlfriend and we broke up. We're both comic book artists and I was hoping to get published and make amends in the future because I genuinely like her as a person. However today she deleted me from all social media and I couldn't contact her even if I wanted. I can't handle this sense of complete loss.
>>
shes probably getting deep dicked by the guy she had on the back burner

not trying to rub salt in the wound, but this is what usually happens when you get involved with girls and you're not a complete chad

live and let live, learn and move on, time heals all, etc.

everything is gonna be alright
>>
>>18227199
I just... we had so much in common and none of my friends could fill that void. I don't care about sex, I want my goddamn friend back
>>
>>18227216

I know you do man. It sucks. I'm sorry that it happened to you like that, I know it doesn't help but I've also been in a similar situation.

There is no feel good ending to this story unfortunately.
>>
>>18227224
It helps that other people experience these things. I hoped I was as special to her as she was to me but, maybe nobody's special. Dating is an exercise in nihilism
>>
get a real job
>>
>>18227183

You say make amends... Do you know what caused the breakup OP?

It could be that whatever caused you to break up with her is still emotionally affecting her, and in times like that a lot of people needs to drop all forms of contact for an uncertain amount of time in order to get over the break up and the negative feelings they have surrounding it.
>>
>>18227183
Be pissed and do the same.

FUCK her for deleting you first.

Go find some broad to plow and after a couple weeks you'll only remember her at night sometimes.
>>
>>18227183
Do you know where she lives? Burn her house down.
>>
File: 1480408015396.gif (417KB, 200x134px) Image search: [Google]
1480408015396.gif
417KB, 200x134px
>>18227183

>I can't handle this sense of complete loss.

Well, you're gonna have to. She aint coming back. You can't have everything you want. You better learn how to deal with disappointment now because if you get in the habit of crumbling whenever something doesn't go your way you're going to have a very long, difficult life.

>I hoped I was as special to her as she was to me but, maybe nobody's special. Dating is an exercise in nihilism

Shut the fuck up, dude. I know you're bummed but lets not go full edge-lord mode over this, ok? Keep the cringe to a minimum.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.