[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being pathetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4102.jpg (43KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4102.jpg
43KB, 294x294px
I split up with My girlfriend of 2 years about 4 days ago. She saw on my phone that I'd dirty chatted with this girl on snapchat. It was the biggest mistake of my life and I regret it deeply, she knows this. I ended it with her because I felt so shit. That was such a mistake. Today we had sex, told each other we want each other back. Really connected, was passionate.But wait until Saturday to say anything for sure. I just randomly guessed her snapchat password, (stupid for doing this)she's been talking to loads of guys and just finished sending naked pics to at least one. What would you do bros? I'm in no position to judge I know, as I made the same mistake while we were together
>>
was all of this discourse with other guys just over the course of the 4 days? Or was it taking place during the relationship?

If the latter, drop her bro
>>
>>18227194

you know what, if she 'moved on' that fast from a 2 year relationship.. shes not worth it period
>>
>>18227169

sometimes its good to let things end where they end
>>
OP, I'm confused. How did you and your GF find out about everything you two did on Snapchat? It's my understanding that everything gets deleted once opened or refreshed, unless there's a setting to change that. How do you know your GF sent nudes unless she saved messages of guys mentioning them and whatnot?

I use Snapchat very casually so forgive for sounding like an old person.
>>
>>18227583
A know a lot of dudes that screenshot the sexting to jack off later.
>>
>>18227194
Just over the course of the 4 days. She stayed loyal in the relationship.
>>
>>18227200
>>18227201
Really? Because I did the same while in the relationship, so I feel like a hypocrite
>>
>>18227583
You can save the text chats by holding on them, that's what I did. She had a gut instinct and checked my phone one morning, saw the chats. I logged in, she'd sent a video through the chat which was saved plus dirty text chats.
>>
She did nothing wrong. You weren't together during that time. You on the other hand decided to be a dirty piece of shit while in the relationship.
>>
>>18228163
She checked your phone because she was already sending guys nudes. You did wrong but you need to get to the bottom of this shit because she doesn't go 0 to 100 in 4 days. It was happening.
>>
>>18228195
I do kind of agree with you but at the same time we've barely been split up. Isn't that also very disrespectful? Compared to what I did, it's no where near as bad I know, I was a piece of shit. Hate myself for it.
>>
>>18228206
I don't think she was, she'd always let me have her phone and go on whatever I wanted but strange how she's gone 0-100 like you said
>>
you're so paranoid and overthinking things, your relationship is doomed if you follow this path and keep thinking these negative thoughts. Let it go, move forward, show her that you love her and don't worry about anyone else.
>>
>>18227169
Consider non exclusive relationship kappa
>>
>>18228331
I'm not paranoid, I saw it with my own eyes? But I do agree. Should I bring it up with her that I know she's been sexting other guys or just ignore it and get back together with her. Because that's what we both want but just haven't decided on yet
>>
honestly you two shouldn't be together because you're a cheating asshole
>>
I think you should just take this as a lesson and walk away. The trust is gone on both ends and your relationship would never be the same. Besides if you were messing around with other girls, you have some character issues you need to work out before you worry about being in a monogamous relationship with anyone. Trust is foundation of any personal relationship and you kinda fucked it up, anon.
>>
yes you are, and you are not emotionally ready for a serious adult relationship. Stay away from each other.
>>
She did nothing wrong. Well - okay, not NOTHING. It's usually a bad idea when people act out after a relationship ends, but that's because it's an unhealthy way of dealing with things, not because it's "disrespectful." It's not disrespectful. After you betrayed her and ended the relationship she owed you NOTHING. Instantly, immediately, she ceased owing you anything.

I don't give very good odds to the relationship surviving, but if you decide to go for it anyway, banish all thoughts of her doing anything "wrong" from your head. She didn't.
>>
>>18228439
Thank you for this. I truly appreciate it. I am an asshole, that one night I sext with another girl, I lost my right to say shit. I'm not going to say anything, I'm going to work on forgiving myself and accepting she did nothing wrong. Thank you
>>
>>18227169
even if you beg her back she has a free pass now and will continue to cultivate her new admirers. It's over. Had you caught her and she begged you back you would be even more attentive blaming her cheating on yourself. Women are completely opposite and get even.
>>
>>18227169
>sending naked pics
big difference between dirty talk and nudes
>>
>>18228480
She said yesterday that she wants me back, I'm not the one trying to get us back together. I've been hesitant too because I've felt like shit for what I've done.
>>
>>18228497
but just yesterday she send a guy nudes and betcha she has today
>>
>>18228501
But we've split up so she hasn't done anything wrong really. I'll play the long game. If she admits it when we are together again or I find out shes decided to keep doing it, then I'll end it and move on.
>>
>>18228513
why do you want a girl that is sending a bunch of guys nudes while telling you she wants to be together? red flag, big red flag
>>
>>18227849
Right. But it just says the snap was screenshot. I'd imagine though a guy is more likely to save a sexy pic than one of her dog or something.

>>18228163
Okay but why would you (or anyone else) save those kind of chats though? To remember what you said for records' sake?
>>
>>18229169
>why do people want to have memories
>>
>>18229251
Maybe I asked that wrong. I'd understand saving something someone else sent you (a compliment, picture, etc) but why would you save something YOU sent to someone else? Unless the chat keeps record of what both parties saved?

Anyway, to keep my post relevant: OP, it sounds like a bad idea for you and your ex to get back together. As another anon mentioned above, sending nudes is different from sexy chats. Give each other some space and time to reflect. Maybe wanting to get back together is a knee jerk reaction since you're used to being with each other.
>>
>>18229365
It saves both grandpa, now come downstairs we are hiding the eggs
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.