[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do lesbians come on to me???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: rachel-maddow.jpg (18KB, 288x371px) Image search: [Google]
rachel-maddow.jpg
18KB, 288x371px
I'm a guy. 6'1. Muscular build. Handsome-ish face but nothing Chad-tier.

The girls who are receptive to me the most, and apparently who I get along with the most, are lesbians. Girls who say they're lesbians, girls who tell me how much some women turn them on, then fuck me right after.

Today at a club a lesbian woman approached me, said "i'm gay, but you're adorable"

Meanwhile I have like 0 luck with normie pretty straight girls

what does this mean?
>>
pls respond
>>
>>18226873
>Chad is getting pussy and is still complaining
You need to fuck off!
>>
*shrug* I'm 5'7", skinny, handsome ish in a kind of dark way

I've had couple different lesbians tell me they thought if it was me, they could try being normal and be straight--including my best friend.

Don't know why but I'm like a magnet for gay girls who are having identity crisis, and for weird situations.

I remember I was hanging out at a gay bar with my best friend one night, talking to a group of people, when out of nowhere some lady taps me on the shoulder and just starts to make out with me, then walks away without a word. Then she repeats the exact same thing a few minutes later. Literally zeroes in on me ina crowded as fuck bar >.>

Shits random. I Gave up thinking about it long ago.

For a long time I got WAY more action with gay girls than straight, where I seemed to have zero luck, and almost even BAD luck. like the few rare times I met a girl I was interested in and who was interested back, she'd be about to move literally half a thousand miles away, or a close relative would die right after and she'd vanish, or some other life changing shit would go down.

Fuck man, no joke I remember when I met my girlfriend, her grandfather--who raised her and was basically more like her father-- passed away 4 weeks after we started to date, and somehow we stuck together still, but then a few months later she lost her job. But unlike with the other girls we STILL somehow stuck together.

It's all just a crapshoot man. Datings weird, don't ever think it, just go with the flow.
>>
Date lesbians, have threesomes, win life
>>
>>18226873
simply, because you are easy catch, my good man.
>>
>>18226873

OP I'm sorry but you just might be gay. Birds of a feather flock together - lesbians are more likely to be attracted to homosexual looking/feminine men

If I were you I'd capitalize, as I love bi / lesbians
>>
>Birds of a feather flock together - lesbians are more likely to be attracted to homosexual looking/feminine men

citation needed
>>
Lesbos can be fucking weird, especially older ones. Back when I was 18 and still quite feminine looking I met one at a club once who tried to drag me into the womens bathroom, I had to really push her away even though I had said that I didn't want to come with her.
No idea what would've happened to me if I went in there with her.
>>
>>18226995

Every time I go to a gay bar (which is quite often I might add) I see bisexual/lesbians hitting on gay dudes.

Also, I've known many bisexual types who have dated men who also were bisexual or even outright gay. Empirical evidence abounds
>>
>>18227003

>typical male behavior is weird

nice matriarchal worldview, carpet muncher
>>
>>18227025

See... I don't really buy what you're saying but EVEN IF I DID:

*GASP* people in an enclosed and relatively tight nit community who've grown up with similar hardships and experiences of being ostracized, or being discriminated against, and learned to overcome the same hurdles are more likely to stick to other people who have experienced the same.

Jee wizz. Who'd have ever thunk.

/sarcasm
>>
>>18227045

what you said is probably true. But these bixesual/lesbian women are seen leaving the bar with these dudes at said bars. If they were merely having a chat over who's locker was vandalized when they were on high school soccer team there wouldn't be so much heavy petting.

I'm done
>>
>>18227093

Nothing in your post was a valid counter argument

Cancerous as fuck
>>
>>18227102

haha thanks, I'd rather be a cancer than a fucking wannabe legal / logic nerd
>>
File: fs.jpg (286KB, 1600x939px) Image search: [Google]
fs.jpg
286KB, 1600x939px
>>18226873
> Lesbians fuck him
> No relationship commitment
> Just hot sex
> Why oh why
On behalf of someone who hasn't had sex in 5 years?

Fuck you.

Why do these autistic sperglords always have to question a good thing? Ride the ride, son. It doesn't last forever.
>>
>>18227188

*shrug* not op (I'm actually the other guy) but in my experience, actual lesbians (not bi) tend to be pretty shit at heterosexual sex. It's like way more selfish and one sided when it happens so you gotta take care of yourself, and she's gunna be trying to do the same.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.