[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like hanging out with this girl, and we hang out all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1488136701219.jpg (104KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488136701219.jpg
104KB, 535x800px
I really like hanging out with this girl, and we hang out all the time like biking and swimming, but I don't have a crush on her. She said she had a crush on me in earlier years(hs)(im 18 shes 17) but she told me that she doesn't have a crush on me anymore. The thing is, I want her to be my gf, but idk if that's compatible given the info I gave like not having a crush on her. What should I do?
>>
>>18226820
fuck her in the butthole
>>
>>18226820
Are u fucking retarded. She likes you, you like her, she has massive tits, why haven't u fucked already?
>>
>>18226820

sounds like you just want her to be your friend, and not a true "girlfriend".
>>
Tell her you have feelings for her. Highschool kids are immature so I wouldn't be surprised if she reacts poorly, but if she has a shred of maturity in her its definitely the right approach. That'll get her thinking about you as a possible partner. Don't overdo it with your confession though.

Option 2, if you wanna be way less mature and more high-schooly is to go to a party in which you're both drunk and start hitting on her. See where it develops from there.
>>
File: hot_shorts_22.jpg (106KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
hot_shorts_22.jpg
106KB, 497x750px
>>18226999
czeched but i don't actually have feelings for her so i would be lying to her if i said i did. That's my whole dilemma, I love hanging out with her, but don't see her as a crush/. i would smash if given the chance though. she doesn't drink either
>>
>>18227015
>i don't actually have feelings for her
>I want her to be my gf
Are you retarded? Are you basically just saying you want to fuck her? Having a girlfriend is a lot more effort than just a friend that you can fuck when you're feeling horny.
>>
>>18227026
The thing is she's really inexperienced and I'm leaving anyways soon to college.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.