[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 26

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>*NEW* How do I ask a friend out without it being awkward, ruining our friendship or putting them on the spot?
You don't. Ask them out or don't ask them out, it's up to you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls, do you shitpost on other boards/threads? WHY NOT?
>>
>>18226880
no
because it's a waste of time
>>
>>18226896
How? Shitposting is FUN! Why do so few girls like it?
>>
>>18226880
>a fucking decade ago
/b/
>now
/g/, /ic/, /3/, /v/, /sp/ during the Olympics, and sometimes /out/.

Assload of my time is spent on a PC for work, so I'll just leave a thread or two on auto. I pretend that I have no clue what this website even is when in public.
>>
>>18226880
No
Because I grew up.
>>
>>18226908
A /g/eek girl? Sorry, but you don't exist.

>>18226917
Does this mean guys don't grow up?
>>
>>18226880
/x/ and /co/
Sometimes /soc when I'm seeking validation of course.
>>
File: error.jpg (163KB, 1024x1344px) Image search: [Google]
error.jpg
163KB, 1024x1344px
>>18226926
Some exist, just not outside.
>>
I'm feeling a lot of pressure to be promiscuous from my social circle and women who find me attractive, but I think it's the wrong thing to do. How do I find women out there who prefer a committed monogamous relationship to help keep me from caving?
>>
>>18226949

The same way you find any kind of person: Keep looking. Don't be afraid to move away form your comfort zone.
>>
How do I make women talk to me and not immediately hate me?
>>
>>18226981
If people are immediately hating you, you need to throw away your personality and get a new one. Don't ask me how to do that, because I don't know
>>
Grills
To those of you who are tall, how would you feel about a man who's maybe a few inches shorter than you, but can readily pick you up, toss, you around, hold you down, and manhadle you without a second thought?
>>
>>18226981
Depends on what it seems like they hate.
>>
>>18226984
How do I even do that?
>>18226993
I don't know, people just seem to hate me for some reason
>>
>>18226981

>be jewish.
>Be feminist.
>Have purple hair.
>Be a different gender dependant on various factors.
>Be oppressed.
>Express a keen hatred of straight cis white males.

Assimilate, and report back to us what you learn.
>>
Is Viviken a good name for a boy/girl?
>>
>>18227004
Thanks, now I have hpv
>>18227006
It's great, make sure you add some numbers in there
>>
>>18227006
Sounds like the name of a furry
>>
>>18226986
A manlet is a manlet, bruh
>>
>>18227017
I just want a tree gf. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>18227006
For an RPG character, yes.
>>
>>18226949
You are not your friends. Not even a little bit. You are your own person, your own decisions. Try not to let a luxury feel like a necessity, desperation can be very tempting, but not always so rewarding.
>>
>>18227028
Omigosh you are so lame, she'll be a car lady soon with that advice
>>
File: Joseph.png (372KB, 563x402px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph.png
372KB, 563x402px
GF and I have been together for several years.
We're both in our early 20's
Before we lived together, we fucked every time we met up.
As soon as we started living together it became a bi-monthly thing

She always says she's just uncomfortable / insecure because of her body and it makes it hard to get in the mood, yet her body type hasn't changed significantly since we've been together.

When we do fuck, she's the epitome of a dead fish.

We've discussed it many time, and nothing ever changes. I know she's faithful, but I think she's genuinely uninterested in sex and won't just admit it.

She's a great girl, but every day I get more bitter about the whole thing, and it makes it really difficult to enjoy her company.

Is it wrong for me to feel this way?
>>
File: images-2.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>18227032
Opinion
>>
>>18227039
>Is it wrong for me to feel this way?
To that, no.
I'm willing to bet the issue centers around hormone imbalance and stress, possibly due to being around each other so much. Problem though is that the more the issue stays covered up, the worse it's going to be for both of you.
>>
>>18227039
No it's not wrong. You can find a better woman. End it.
>>
>>18227041
Whatever, nice argument buddy
>>18227039
Stop being a bitch and coach her you pencildick
>>
File: avalon.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
avalon.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>18227049
I'm not sure what you mean about covered up, we've talked it over many times to no avail.

She's very sweet, she's very loyal, she's very understanding and willing to work with me on any issues I have. I'm lucky to have someone who's so passionate about me, yet I can hardly tell her I love her anymore and it makes me feel so guilty.

Sometimes I honestly feel like I'd rather be with a less similar, generically irrational girl if the relationship was more exciting.

Is that a sensible conclusion, or is my dick just trying to lead me away from a good thing?
>>
>>18227064
Follow your dick, man. Seriously. Btw, is she on BC pill?
>>
>>18227079
Yup
>>
>>18227064
Ah, it's something that people tend to not want to discuss with partners. If it's her libido disappearing - no other issues with arguments, other lack of interest, etc - then it isn't an issue with you or your feelings. Lack of sex drive is a relationship killer, but it's usually as a result of hormonal issues. Her being stressed out or synthetic hormones (birth control pills) are bigger culprits. Living with each other tends to also do it, just because she's getting all the social interaction she needs with you, to a point where sex is no longer necessary for pair bonding.

>>18227079
Yeah get her off this shit as soon as fucking possible. Safe sex is understandable, but synthetic hormones are the least productive option overall.
>>
>>18227080
The pill destroys women, and by that destroys a relationship.

Hear me out, there's no free ticket for anything. The pill destroys a woman completely. Condoms and other methods are way better.
>>
>>18226986
I would be willing to give it a try, but I'd be worried the height difference would make one of use feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>18227086
>>18227083
>>18227079

Aren't most girls on the pill for period control anyway?

IDK, she's been on it since she was pretty young. Don't know if she'd try going without.
>>
>>18227094
Her brain must have melted from all of that hormonal shit. Does she really think years and years of use have no effect? That in the universe you can have something and it will have no effect? There's no free meals.
>>
Girls...

How do you feel about a guy with small hands? Not "puny" or "weak", just small hands. Lets say hes a solid 8/10 otherwise.
>>
>>18226986
Can't speak for all girls, but I am 5'8 which is I guess taller than average, and I don't care if a guy a little shorter than me or the same height.
If they are strong like you said, that will make me like them more.

>>18227006
No

>>18227039
It's not wrong for you to feel this way.
For some people, sex is an important aspect of a relationship.
And you have tried talking to her about it and improving the situation, so no you are not wrong to feel this way.

>>18227094
I was on the pill for a long time, and as soon as I went off it I was so goddamn horny.
My sex drive went through the roof! That's when I decided I would never go on any type of hormonal birth control ever again.
Only after going off the pill I realised why before I was never interested in sex and would honestly just lay there and try get it over and done with.
Not saying it;s gonna work with your girl, but for me the pill affected my sex drive a lot
>>
>>18227086
>The pill destroys a woman completely.
This time a fucking billion.
Took it for a few months and I had every single side-effect you can think of, and it took twice as long to get back to regular hormonal balance. Lost interest in intimacy completely, gained a few pounds, tired every single day, and the fact that it messed up my estrogen balance meant sex became physically painful. I thought I had to just "get used to it", but in that time it helped kill off a relationship.
The first week of estrogen pills temporarily improved my skin, but it is absolutely not worth all the other garbage that comes with it.

>>18227094
It can SOMETIMES help alleviate PMS symptoms. If she had really painful periods, huge mood swings, or major acne problems, hormones can be a temporary fix if prescribed correctly. That said though, most of PMS comes from stress, and symptoms can be dealt with naturally (ex: physical activity relieves pain from abdominal cramps). Any problems she had when she was younger - pain, acne, etc - will probably be gone since now she is older and her hormones can correctly balance out.

And women sit around wanting this shit for FREE.
>>
>>18227087
What if he thinks your height makes you both adorable and hot as fuck?
>>
>>18227105
It's good you got off that hormonal experimental shit, which is literally being tested on millions of women as we speak.

Maybe this is the solution for >>18227039
Try to get her just try a few weeks or so without and maybe she'll discover something new about herself.
>>
Do any other women feel like they have to rush into marriage (or some other equivalent)?

>>18227004
This would be a good experiment. Become one of them and tell us how it goes.
>>
>>18227129
This reminds me...

My brother gets a lot of influence from sjw Hillary voter, tumblr women. His gf included. How do I redpill him? He seems to not be able to question people like Hillary. It's a very black and white view. I don't wanna lose him. This full on leftist shit is retarded as is full on conservationist... Makes me sad.
>>
File: two dead guys.jpg (53KB, 630x575px) Image search: [Google]
two dead guys.jpg
53KB, 630x575px
Girls

Would it be weird if I added you on facebook after one real life conversation?

During the semester there was this one classmate I found incredibly attractive. Unfortunately she always sat on the otherside of the room and the semester is pretty much over.

After the final exam I ran into her at a lineup. I introduced myself and we joked around for about the class for a bit. She told me she was taking the summer off but was gonna be back in the fall. Then she left.

I probably shoulda asked her then. Is it too late?
>>
>>18227146
Nah that's pretty normal, people send FB requests all the time. She'll probably accept and you could ask her to hang out over summer.
>>
Why does it bother me hearing that my ex gf is planning a trip with her new guy so soon when it took months to do something between us?

Like good for him he'll see her crazy soon enough but why was I not a priority with her when her "best friend" always came first?

Am I being jealous here?
>>
>>18227146
I don't think it's weird, adding people on Facebook is pretty casual.

I think its weird if you add her though, and then never message her or anything after she accepts your request. Because then it will be like you only added her purely to stalk her profile lol.

Personally I think it's pretty flattering if a guy adds me on Facebook after one convo, because it shows they are obviously keen
>>
>>18227154
You are just being jealous. It's normal to feel hurt that she would do something for another guy she did not do for you.
It probably makes you feel like you were not good enough to make those things happen. Whereas, she is willing to put her best friend aside for her new guy, when she would not for you.

Just try forget about her and her life and move on
>>
TL;DR 21 guy looking for relationship not fuck

I'm a 21-year-old guy looking to meet girls with similar hobbies I don't know where to meet girls tho and I'm not looking for sex that's not the important just someone who can be life long partner or at least someone that could be.
>>
>>18227154
That's what happens with women. Don't get lost in their world, brother. Don't bother with it. Live your life.
>>
>>18227164
What are your hobbies? Maybe you could meet a girl at an event for those kinds of hobbies or a meetup?

There's always online dating, where you can list your hobbies and what you are specifically looking for but online dating can always be a bit hit and miss
>>
Why are women so gross?

>My home is being fumigated.
>Staying with my sister for Easter while it's happening.
>Sister lives with her 2 other girl friends.
>They were kind enough to let me stay in the spare room.
This is where the nightmare begins.
>Dirty dishes left out on the counter all day until someone cleans them in the evening.
>Bins are overflowing because none of them want to empty them.
>There was stuff in their fridge that looked like it has been there for years, no one wanted to clean it out.
>Mildew in the bathroom.
>Spills and stains and shit all over the bathroom counter that no one has ever cleaned up.
>Toilet bowl ring.
>Lift the toilet seat to pee and there's fucking nasty piss and vomit stains under it.
>Dirty tampons visible in the bin.
>Used condoms visible in the bin.
>One of my sister's friends has her boyfriend over right now and I can hear them fucking even though there's 3 rooms between me and them.
And to top it all off.
>First night there.
>Notice the water in the shower is pooling instead of draining properly.
>Offer to clean it out the next day.
>Cleaning it.
>Find out what was blocking the pipe.
>It was revolting mass of hair about 4 feet long.
Christ on a cross I was retching after pulling it out it was so horrifying.
>>
>>18227175
That is disgusting. I think the shared apartment mentality could be the reason. No one feels like they have to clean.
>>
>>18227175
Women with younger brothers are predisposed to being lazy slobs for some reason
>>
>>18227168
>>18227168
I like movies and weeaboo stuff and vidya and I was kind of thinking of going to a comic con but I don't know if it would be good for dating
>>
>>18227191
make sure you wear a pink shirt
>>
>>18227191
Cons are great places to meet people like that. The downside is that it's usually a little expensive.
>>
>>18227195
How do you sift out the folks worth befriending and the crazies (of both sexes)?
>>
>>18227103
It makes hand holding a little awkward if mine are bigger than his, but other than that nothing.
>>
>>18227219
If they do cosplay, they're crazy. If they don't acknowledge how silly it is being in a con, they're crazy. If they are a fan of one series, they're crazy.
>>
>>18227195
also there is not a lot of them in north EU

>>18227192
I don't get it or is it a simple attempted at angering me?
>>
girls
have you ever been attracted to or dated a dork, you know people that dont have a lot of social standing
>>
>>18227284
Is that what dork means?
>>
>>18227227
>If they do cosplay, they're crazy.
Dressing up is fun. You need to loosen up once in a while.
>>
>>18227285
i assume
>>
>>18227284
depends on how you classify "dork". both of my exes were into shit like competitive smash bros and modding nerf guns and collecting manga but they both also had decent social lives and hung out with some "cooler" people. i'm at about the same level of social standing as them, i guess. just find a dorky girl or whatever
>>
>>18227288
Well I'm dating a dork, but I take dork to mean a bit of a goofball.
>>
>>18227292
no i dont mean that, with dork i mean people that dont have a lot of friends and they are not the ''coolest'' in their group of friends, maybe being a goofball

i think im a dork but thats because im not the guy with the most friends in my social group
>>
>>18227225
Ladies...

But is it a bit of a turn off?
>>
>>18226816
what's better, to be sincere and tell anyone on tinder that you are shy and a fucking retard, socially speaking, write nothing at all, or write some nice things about you?

I know the response will be "write something nice", but I want women to know I'm honest and open, or at least I try to.
>>
>>18227286
>>If they do cosplay, they're crazy.
>Dressing up is fun. You need to loosen up once in a while.
No. It's either attention whoring or autism. I don't need to loosen up. "Cosplaying" at a party is different than going to a mess hall and spend a day dressed as a pony, anime or game character... I like dressing up as a character for a party, but spending a whole day pretending I'm one? Just go in your normal clothes and enjoy the convention. All the best.
>>
>>18226981
don't be a smelly neet
>>
>>18227311
Be honest about things that can be hot or interesting. Solved. Next?
>>
>>18227322
I'm a boring fuck (or that's what I believe people think about me) and don't have love/sex experience... and I'm 30.
however, I'm relatively tall, apparently good looking, not a crazy guy (I think), and have a nice job.
should I say this, or just kill myself?
>>
>>18227326
Kill yourself. Next?
>>
>>18227318
It's a con. It's like an all day party. You're acting like it's an everyday thing.
>>
>>18227330
thanks.
;_;
>>
File: 1489289707494.jpg (236KB, 896x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1489289707494.jpg
236KB, 896x1195px
>>18227333
I don't care. Cosplay is disgusting.
>>
>>18227337
You realize the disgusting person in that picture isn't the cosplayer, right?
>>
>>18227343
Let me remind you of my old post:
>>18227227
>If they don't acknowledge how silly it is being in a con, they're crazy
If he acknowledged it, he wouldn't be taking that silly picture with a con slut.
>>
girls would you date a guy that looks like sean malto but taller and with darker skin?
>>
>>18227367
desu no because he looks so young despite being 27
ultimate baby face

but some girls prob would
just not me
>>
>>18226816
Yo girls, if you see a guy wearing pink do you write him off as gay? What if it's a lot of pink?
>>
>>18227311
>>18227326
seriously now... should I simply not be (too) honest about my social retardation?
>>
>>18227372
Pink actually looks really nice on a lot of guys. My boyfriend was sceptical until I got him a pink shirt and he got a lot of compliments on it at work.
>>
>>18227381
do you mean on your bio or when you are messaging people?

Just say you are shy.
>>
>>18227391
>do you mean on your bio or when you are messaging people?
the bio. guess I could explain the other stuff later if necessary

>Just say you are shy.
ok, thanks.
>>
>>18226986
>how would you feel about a man who's maybe a few inches shorter than you
Fine. I don't care about height if I like the rest of you.

>can readily pick you up, toss, you around, hold you down, and manhadle you without a second thought?

If this is implying that you're buff, then I hate that. And if you tried to hold me down or manhandle me I'd kick you in the balls.
>>
>>18227006
What, are you having a child with an RPG character?
>>
>>18227103
I feel nothing about it.
>>
>>18227404
Ooo I'm not the anon you were talking to, but that'd be pretty hot, me holding you down by your throat while you try to fight back. Pretty sexy, wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>18227309
It's literally inconsequential.
>>
>>18227414
>Pretty sexy, wouldn't you agree?
No. And I hold three blackbelts, it wouldn't be "trying".
>>
Girls if you swipe right on a dude on Tinder do you care if he has a car? Or is having his own place enough. I live in a city with good public transit and am saving up for a car right now.

Also just be honest, do you think most Tinder chicks are looking for a boyfriend or just casual relationships?
>>
>>18226981
dont play persona games for starters
>>
>>18227431
Car yes (unless you're in a mega city where having a car is pointless) but not everybody can have their own place so that's okay.
>>
>>18227431
I don't use Tinder, but if I did, all I'd care about was whether he had a private place to fuck.

>Also just be honest, do you think most Tinder chicks are looking for a boyfriend or just casual relationships?
Validation, free food and casual sex, in that order
>>
>>18227416
Really? 3 blackbelts for what?
>>
>>18227064
Always, always, follow your dick.
>>
>>18227103
Mr President, you have a country to run. If you're going to make a thread on /adv/ it better be about dealing with North Korea.
>>
>>18227103
As long as you don't have a vagina, I don't think I'd notice.
>>
>>18227439
>oh god not the ceiling fan again how does this keep happening
>>
>>18227438
Traditional Karate, Aikido and Taekwondo.
>>
>>18227431
I don't use tinder, but I wouldn't care if you owned a push bike or a 200,000 dollar car. In fact I'd probably respect you more for not polluting the planet with the car. I wouldn't care if you lived in a rental either.

>Also just be honest, do you think most Tinder chicks are looking for a boyfriend or just casual relationships?
In my experience, the girls I know are looking for hookups.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170413-191844.png (600KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170413-191844.png
600KB, 1080x1920px
>>18227437
Are girls really just looking to hook up? I feel insecure about the lacking a car thing, would definitely make meeting up easier but buses move so fast to my area anyways. I mean, I have hooked up with two girls from Tinder but honestly every single girl is like DON'T MESSAGE ME TO HOOK UP IM NOT LIKE THAT.

Is this another thing all girls say they don't do on Tinder, and then they basically all do?

Matched up with this cutie, she's definitely my type. I had a shirtless pic on my profile and she said she thought I looked hot.

I'm such a giant pussy though when it comes to even messaging girls, should I just invite her for drinks?
>>
>>18227463
>Are girls really just looking to hook up?
No, they're looking for validation and free food, didn't you read what I said?

>honestly every single girl is like DON'T MESSAGE ME TO HOOK UP IM NOT LIKE THAT.
Those are the girls who are looking for validation and free food. Also hook ups, but they don't want to seem easy.

>should I just invite her for drinks?
What do you have to lose? I mean, aside from $25 or so
>>
>>18227158
>>18227150
Not him, but I can't find a girl from my class on FB, and none of my classmates have her either.

Is it weird if I text her my facebook and ask her to add me?
>>
Men, do you actually care about intelligence and interestingness and self sufficiency in girls?

Like, given the choice between a 10/10 vapid moron who'd leech off you or a 7/10 educated, well spoken girl who shared your interests and had her own career, would any of you choose the latter (all else being equal, sex life, lack of mental illness etc.)?
>>
>>18227479
>do you actually care about intelligence and interestingness and self sufficiency in girls?

I don't care about intelligence or being interesting but self-sufficiency is important. I like a woman who will have sex with me and then will leave me alone until the next time we have sex.
>>
>>18227483
I mean in terms of dating, not a fuck buddy or hookup relationship.
>>
>>18227479
Yes, I care about intelligence. It doesn't mean education or a career. Just using their own brains and being a bit cynical about the world around us. I'd take even a 6/10 like that over a 10/10.
>>
File: 1473306345942.jpg (685KB, 1756x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1473306345942.jpg
685KB, 1756x2200px
Girls: I'm lost here. I've known a girl for about 2 years as a friend and we don't talk much, if at all, since she never replies to any message I send on any format but then always invites me to stuff and says she wants to do more stuff with me. I saw her yesterday at a party, we both had a great time, I sent her a message today and I've heard nothing at all. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>18227479
Sweetheart, where did you get the idea that all men care about is looks? The mother in Matilda?
>>
>>18227479
>Men, do you actually care about intelligence and interestingness and self sufficiency in girls?
I don't really care about her career, as long as she's able to take care of herself, but I'm also looking for something more traditional. I do expect a degree of intelligence and self sufficiency.

People seem to labor under the idea that men want idiots for a housewife, when it's very different from that.
>>
>>18227484

That's my idea of dating.
>>
>>18227489
Everyday life experiences with men, everything I've ever heard men say about women both online and in real life, you know.
>>
>>18227494
Well it's not dating, is it? There's no emotional connection or any reliance on each other or any of the things that distinguish a relationship from a fuckbuddy.
>>
>>18227479
Much rather have a 7/10 on looks with a good personality as long as there was good emotional and sexual chemistry.

Doesn't even seem like a tough choice, really.
>>
>>18227487
She doesn't care much about you. Sorry.
>>
>>18227479
Honestly, if she's a 10... the difference between a 9/10 and a 10/10 is like the difference between those tv actresses that make chickenscratch compared to Hollywood actresses or big name celebs like Katy Perry and Rihanna.

Basically comparing a 7/10... there are dudes who would stab their best friend if they knew it would give them a serious shot with a 10.

If you had asked the same question with a 9/10 girl vs a 7/10 girl, you'd pick the 7/10 girl.

10/10 girls are the women who caused most global world events, because some dude thought if he killed enough people or built a large enough army, he'd have a chance with her. 10/10 girls make you end up like OJ in the courtroom where only Kim's dad and Johnny Cochrane can save you.
>>
>>18227497

I didn't say there was no emotional connection, I just don't want to have to put up with a woman's crap and opinions and stuff.
>>
>>18227504
So you don't want a relationship then, because relationships are about putting up with each other's crap (and believe me it sounds like you'd have a lot). It's okay to not want a relationship, but at least be honest with yourself.
>>
>>18227504
What are you fucking Archie Bunker?
>>
>>18227479
Absolutely. For me intelligence is what I need. Especially in a serious relationship. If we have similar or same interest and you're not banging rocks upstairs I'm interested. If rather even have a 6/10 with intelligence and similar interest to me then a 10/10 who I have nothing in common with.

10/10s are honestly just slampieces. Do 10/10s ever really have long lasting relationships? No. Because both sides cheat like hell because guys who get 10/10 girls and girls with 10/10 guys are both empty up top. No interest no smarts just a desire to sleep with the next highest in the checklist of perfect they find.
>>
>>18227501
Well, that's depressing, and kind of what I was expecting.
>>
>>18227495
It's not so much about only wanting dumb women, as it is not wanting to necessarily date a woman who ends up taking the place of a man. Independence, competitiveness, and feeling good/motivated based on personal success (career) are all masculine tendencies. Plus it's a bit of a blow to the ego when a man doesn't feel smart enough compared to his girlfriend.

>>18227504
Mate, sharing feelings is literally what helps women de-stress. Let her talk, don't offer solutions or talk down to her, and that'll be seen as enough of a win if she's had a shitty day.
>>
>>18227515
Sounds like you were just waiting for someone to validate your own insecurity. Dudes are assholes, they talk poorly about women, but women are also assholes, and they talk shit about dudes. Everyone's an asshole.

I'm sure you'll find someone
>>
>>18227517
> Independence, competitiveness, and feeling good/motivated based on personal success
So if I have those I'm fucked? I guess I'll get cats then.
>Plus it's a bit of a blow to the ego when a man doesn't feel smart enough compared to his girlfriend.

Women date up, men date down, so low status men and high status women end up alone? How depressing.
>>
>>18227510

Hm well in that case I guess I don't want a relationship then. I just want a dumb girl I can use for sex.

>>18227513

Stifle it, dingbat.

>>18227517
>Mate, sharing feelings is literally what helps women de-stress

And what de-stresses me is a woman not being in my house when she de-stresses.
>>
>>18227522
You don't get a dumb girl you can use for sex unless you're considerably wealthy and/or handsome.

What you're looking for is a hooker my man.
>>
Girls quick question.

Why do you have found memories of ex boyfriends who hurt you? I had bad relationships in the past. Even one that was very emotionally and mentally abusive. She had me wrapped around her finger. Knew just what to say. Knew how to act to keep me constantly in a state of feeling sorry for her and worried. Of course she was cheating on me. And cheating on who she was cheating on as well. Playing 4 different guys at the same time all for fun and profit.

I pretty much burned that memory out of my life completely. It's in the dumpster with barely ashes. I feel nothing for her not even hate. Yet the opposite gender. I.E. you. Will remember fondly your ex even when they acknowledge he was a manipulative abusive cunt. Why? Why can't you just cut that emotional cord or drive it to hate? I don't understand what's hard about it.
>>
>>18227520
I don't talk shit about anyone. It seems immature. And I'm not insecure. Just self aware. I'm good at what I'm good at (reading, playing music, work and making money, philosophy, history, academia in general etc.) and doing flawless makeup and wearing 10" heels and a tight dress ain't one of them.

I'm not unattractive, just not all that invested in appearance. I work out to keep fit and healthy, but don't over do it, and I dress the way I want to (vintagy usually). So it's just being realistic.
>>
File: 1489417802169.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1489417802169.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>18227515
It's not ALL dudes but understand, 10/10 girls can get cast in a movie just standing there. Life is unfairly favoured for them. It's like your average Joe measuring himself up to Chris Helmsworth or Idris or something, 99% of dudes don't stand a chance against these killers. 10/10 girls have a near hypnotic effect on men, don't ever try to compare yourself to people that genetically gifted.

Basically, life isn't fair.
>>
>>18227532
Because you can have good memories with terrible people. It's really not that hard to understand. There are very few people out there who literally no one likes.
>>
If a guy used a coupon or some method of getting a discount on a date would that turn you off?
>>
>>18227532
Women are socialized differently. We're prepped for taking primary care of kids and keep social groups together. Imagine no one was - society would fall apart.
>>
>>18227522
>I just want a dumb girl I can use for sex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0RIKHfwAhA
>>
>>18227521
It's nothing to feel ashamed of, since it's largely biological. With workforce changes in Western nations, it's becoming more common to have women essentially taking on masculine roles. However when it comes to family instincts, men want relationships with women, not an equivalent of a male best friend. If they want to do something more masculine, they'll do that with their buddies, not a woman.
>>
>>18227532
I haven't dated manipulative abusive cunts in my life, so I wouldn't know.

But having seen my friends date assholes, I think women just fall harder and get more invested in the relationships they have with abusers, and they cling to the ideal of the relationship. They seem to find it harder to seperate the ideal from the reality.
>>
>>18227528

Don't tell me what I can't do. I've got a special touch with the ladies, like all of the men in my family.
>>
>>18227544
So, like I said, I'll get cats or become a lesbian. Nice to know men don't care about anything but a pretty girl to have their babies and clean their houses.
>>
>>18227553
Found your problem, you're a female Nice Guy
>>
>>18227532
What >>18227542 said, it's about human interaction. Naturally, human females have a bias towards dealing with other people because of the necessity of raising children and dealing with social situations. Men have the luxury of not needing social interaction to maintain a balance, and do genuinely benefit health-wise from "alone time."
Recalling memories of bad people is necessary for human pattern recognition, and those who raise children who will later encounter the same situations are best-fit to communicate that reality. Nothing wrong with letting a woman share her feelings, but obviously if it causes a problem, say something.
>>
>>18227553
Your perspective couldn't be any more cynical. It honestly sounds like you've been hurt bad enough or exposed to so much negativity that your brain just gave up.

I'm honestly curious as to what evidence you've used to come to such a broad conclusion.

The level of faith you must have in your own assumptioms is impressive.
>>
>>18227559
I never said I'm nice, nor do I feel entitled to sex. I was just confirming my suspicions about male/female relations. I've had several relationships go to pieces over me earning more than my boyfriend and him feeling insecure about it.
>>
>>18227561
It's assumptions based upon what I see in all my social circles, my own relationships and anything I've ever seen written about women, anywhere, by men.
>>
>>18227553
Majority of the responses you got said they'd prefer a girl who had brains/stuff in common with them/independence. Chill out on the self pity train, you're fine.
>>
>>18227564

If it means anything, I for one would love a girlfriend that earns more than me. It would ease so much pressure.
>>
>>18227568
At least half said they want a traditional girl, or a 10/10 or whatever. It was very 50/50 and the others said it wasn't important except for this guy>>18227514
>>
>>18227553
That's not at all what it means. It is just more likely that you will end up attracting a man who is more willing to be the one who is more in-tune with his emotions, stays home with the kids, and may be a bit more passive.

If your intellectual bar is already higher than most men around you, and you're trying to date up, then it's just unrealistic. That's not to say you need to drop everything and become Rachel Maddow, it just means that being mentally overbearing will be a turn-off for men who value success by personal growth and their own intelligence.

Straight men don't want to date their best buddy, they want to date a woman. Men and women have very different social needs, and there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18227574
>Straight men don't want to date their best buddy, they want to date a woman. Men and women have very different social needs, and there is nothing wrong with that.
So what is "a woman" in that context?
>>
>>18227574
>Straight men don't want to date their best buddy, they want to date a woman. Men and women have very different social needs, and there is nothing wrong with that.
I never said there was anything wrong with it.

And I want a guy that's equal to me, not up OR down. As that seems to be an impossibility, I just won't bother.
>>
>>18227581
That self-defeatist attitude is so sexy and appealing. You'd fit right in with the studs over at /r9k/.
>>
>>18227585
Please. Unlike them I'd rather be alone than with someone I didn't respect.
>>
>>18227577
>>18227581
Interdependence, emotionality, nurturing tendencies, vulnerability, cooperativeness, intuitiveness, receptiveness, sincerity, relationship-oriented, etc. are feminine qualities.
Independence, emotional detachment, problem-solving, competitiveness, assertiveness, confidence, toughness, accountability, etc. are masculine.
Not social constructs, but a function of basic human behavioral patterns.

If you're searching for an intellectual copy of yourself, you're narrowing your search to unrealistic constraints. Maybe men don't want to date you because you make them feel like they can't do anything right. You ask for advice on a board CALLED /ADV/ - ADVICE, and then say "Well, shit's fucked, guess there's no solution!"
>>
So, reading this thread it seems like there are other women as jaded with heterosexual dating as I am. So my question there is, would any of you date women? I'm thinking of trying it to see if it works out better.
>>
>>18227591
You've offered no solutions though. Just told me that men won't want anyone like me.
>>
>>18227564
You've got the whole "guys don't appreciate me and only go for X girls" attitude. That's definitely Nice Guy territory.
>>
>>18227595
Like I said, I've had boyfriends leave me because I didn't satisfy their provider urges. If it's a tried and tested theory, why is it wrong to state it? I'm not upset by it.
>>
>>18227593
I'm a bisexual woman and I just want to say; do not date women unless you're actually gay or bi. There is nothing shittier than dating a girl only to find out she's actually a straight chick "experimenting" because she's mad at men.

You people are the worst, and we don't want you. Date each other maybe.
>>
File: 1492015760008.jpg (20KB, 441x414px) Image search: [Google]
1492015760008.jpg
20KB, 441x414px
>>18227594
I never said ALL MEN won't like you, I'm saying DIFFERENT MEN than what you're looking for will.

>That's not at all what it means. It is just more likely that you will end up attracting a man who is more willing to be the one who is more in-tune with his emotions, stays home with the kids, and may be a bit more passive.
>it just means that being mentally overbearing will be a turn-off for men who value success by personal growth and their own intelligence.

Please cite where I actually said NO MAN will like ANYONE similar you. I'm talking about types of male personalities and behaviors.
>>
>>18227600
I'm not straight, I've just never tried dating girls before.
>>
To the chick who's convinced that men won't want her because she's 'too good': lighten up. You may have a lot of things, but a good attitude is not one of them.
>>
>>18227601
That kind of implies that I should either date gay men or give up.
>>That's not at all what it means. It is just more likely that you will end up attracting a man who is more willing to be the one who is more in-tune with his emotions, stays home with the kids, and may be a bit more passive.
So basically I have to find a wet blanket type, or be alone? I won't be able to find a peer?
>>
>>18227602
Godspeed then. I vastly prefer dating women over men myself.
>>
>>18227604
I never said I'm 'too good'. I really didn't. Just that I tend to be successful financially and academically, but am not particularly girly or 10/10 drop dead gorgeous.

Neither is inherently better than the other, I just wanted to see if there was any chance of finding an intellectual peer for a partner.

Also bad attitude caused by many bad experiences etc. etc.
>>
>>18227608
So how do I find girls then? All the lesbians I know are blue haired SJWs (hence the lack of exploring my attraction to women).
>>
>>18227611
I'm like you. I have a boyfriend who isn't threatened by me. Instead, he admires me and supports me for it, but can also hold his own against me.

It's possible, I promise.
>>
File: sharp and pointy.jpg (38KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
sharp and pointy.jpg
38KB, 474x378px
>>18227607
First of all: Nobody is saying a successful partnership is impossible. But finding a perfect equal [not PARTNER - equal, as you've said] to yourself in any case is near-impossible regardless of sex.

Nowhere in that first statement did I mention you personally. It's a broad generalization that is not meant to be given or taken as a personal statement, because it does not address anybody in particular.

>That's not at all what it means
I outright told you that your negative statement about yourself was incorrect.
>more likely
Not an absolute.
>list of human behaviors that aren't TRADITIONALLY masculine, but can lead to a highly functional relationship
Nowhere did I say that a man who likes to spend time with his kids is a wet blanket. There is also nothing wrong with men being emotionally expressive, as long as it isn't some symptom of BPD. "Passive" also does not imply being a door mat. Men can be socially reserved, or not take part in any competitive activity, and highly successful parents at the same time.
>>
am i a sucker, i pretty much work like 7 days a week on a computer. i dont have time to go out and talk to women, so i have been paying a hooker in electronics and cash for conversation (stuff i get from my job for dirt cheap). I feels fake so it's kinda empty... but now its kinda expected i pay her weekly. Should i talk to her and cut the cord?
>>
>>18227612
I have met most of my girlfriends through my friends and/or hobbies. The most recent two were a baptist liberal and an atheist conservative, so quite far off your typical tumblrina types.

Try asking on /lgbt/, most of them don't really give a shit about sjw rhetoric.
>>
>always thought girls were attracted to your material possessions
>over the years turn my room into a sleek comfy room
>big tv
>nice PC setup
>nice speakers and headphones
>bed looks FRESH
>smells nice
>the only girl I ever invited over for a date really liked my room
>in the end it wasn't enough to keep her

ive been lied to
>>
>>18227619
But your entire implication is that most men won't date equal or up, and only want feminine girls that aren't confident/independant/ etc. etc. all the 'masculine' traits.

So the likelihood of my finding someone is very, very small (because like I said I don't want a passive person, and although 'good with kids' is nice and all I don't want a housewife or some bizarre reversal of traditional gender roles).
>>
>>18227621
>am i a sucker, i pretty much work like 7 days a week on a computer.
You're a sucker, don't even need to read the rest of your post. But I did and you're a double sucker
>>
>>18227631
What I've said repeatedly is that finding an "equal" is unrealistic. It's entirely possible to have a successful relationship while being financially successful and female, but it may not be with who you are searching for. There are preferences, general patterns, and behavioral tendencies that are unique to both sexes. That in itself has changed since the 1960's. Still, none of those are absolutes, and even within these generalizations, "only" does not apply.

I, myself, am saying your search is already somewhat narrow, and gets even more narrow when you're trying to find a very very specific type of person, who you may discover doesn't fit your needs later in life.
That, compounded with the assumption that men don't give two shits about intelligence or independence.
>>
>>18227621
yeah you might want to break the cycle while you still can
>>
>>18227642
So it's unrealistic and unlikely, which is exactly what I said.

As I've said numerous times, I don't want a male version of a housewife, so the likelihood of getting a guy similar to me is very, very small. Thus, I should mentally prepare myself for not ever finding anyone or settling with someone who I don't really want or finding a girl.

So we're not saying anything different.
>>
>>18227648
>not ever finding anyone or settling with someone who I don't really want or finding a girl
I never said you weren't going to find somebody. In fact, I've said the opposite in almost every post.
I never said you'll be forced to settle for something you don't want. I've said that you may not get what you expect [unexpected things can also be good], or what your current preference [preference does not imply that you're pigeon-holed] is now.
I never said you need to be a lesbian. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

>So we're not saying anything different.
Nobody likes to talk to people who endlessly twist words and make assumptions. I can understand being somewhat hard on yourself, but shit.
>>
>>18227654
You've told me many times that it's unlikely for me to find the kind of guy I want. You've just told me to look for different kinds of men, who I emphatically do not want. So, please highlight exactly where you said "the exact opposite" of me not finding what I want/having to settle?
>>
Girls, how do you feel about a guy with a slight lazy eye? I was not born with it, but I went partially blind due to playing vball
>>
File: anonpope.jpg (25KB, 767x210px) Image search: [Google]
anonpope.jpg
25KB, 767x210px
Girls and Guys,

Would you be the President of USA or The Pope? And why... You would start the duty tomorrow.
>>
>>18227657
I said "unlikely", you keep saying "impossible" and immediately running your opinion of yourself into the ground.
You're smart enough to realize that those two words have different definitions.
We've shit this thread up enough.
>>
>>18227540
Honestly it would make you look kinda cheap if I just met you
>>
>>18227663
In this day and age, the President.

Were it the Renaissance, then the pope (although I'm a girl so not allowed). I order that by how much power they have.
>>
File: d07.png (622KB, 680x629px) Image search: [Google]
d07.png
622KB, 680x629px
>>18227659
Can I be this asshole instead?
>>
>>18227671
Fucking meant for >>18227663.

>>18227659
Wouldn't be a problem, honestly.
>>
>>18227659
I have a slight lazy eye, so it would be hypocritical of me to care. I wouldn't date a sporty person though.
>>
Girls,

If my friends and parents think he seems like an asshole, but his friends make excuses saying he's "just like that", I should probably be a little worried, right? I don't want to turn into one of those "oh no but he's different around me" types.
>>
>>18227663
Girl here, probably president. I'm not religious so I have less of an idea of what I'd be doing as Pope
>>
>>18227540
>If a guy used a coupon or some method of getting a discount on a date would that turn you off?
>>18227667
>Honestly it would make you look kinda cheap if I just met you
But if he found the right lady they would think it's funny. Well... It depends, if the OP pulled the coupon out as a funny thing. Maybe it would work... I think it would work, if the guy had been established as having money... When you think about it logically, using a coupon could be a good sign that the guy knows how to use money. But I see how that would be awkward and a turn off. But again, I think almost anything can be cool, if done with confidence and a good sense of humor. Who knows?
>>
>>18227678
Bit of both. If he's not making good first impressions on people you care about, then that's a red flag, but his friends know him better than they do.
>>
>>18227678
Yes, sounds like you should. Just be careful and don't blind yourself, family and friends look the best for you.
>>
>>18227663
>>18227670
>>18227671
>>18227679
And would that be a good question to ask a girl on first date? And look all serious while asking, like you're prepared for a 3 hour discussion on the subject.

>>18227671
>Can I be this asshole instead?
You'd get way too much dew and doritos, so you'd probably die prematurely.
>>
>>18227479
The 10 for a one night stand, the 7 for a relationship.
>>
Girls,
Is being too needy/over compensating unattractive?
>>
>>18227487
some people don't care for texting/facebook etc. and just want to meet up and talk with people.
>>
>>18227685
Might lead to a political debate, but it can easily be framed as a playful question in a non-serious conversation. Could be kinda fun.

>>18227687
Depends what you need or what you're overcompensating for/how that is expressed.
>>
>>18227540
guy here, on a first date i wouldn't do it.
but for a later date, i would actually bring it up right away, like "wanna go eat at that place next week? i have a coupon"
>>
>>18227692
>Might lead to a political debate, but it can easily be framed as a playful question in a non-serious conversation. Could be kinda fun.
Hmm I might try it sometime. I also thought about talking if I was the Pope and she was a nun, where would we go for dates. That could lead to roleplay and move the conversation to be about sex... Keikaku doori!
>>
>>18227685
>And would that be a good question to ask a girl on first date? And look all serious while asking, like you're prepared for a 3 hour discussion on the subject.
Sounds like something my boyfriend would do. But honestly, don't do the serious thing. Otherwise, an okay conversation topic.

>>18227687
You know the answer. Don't deny it, because I know you do
>>
Ok, so this is very relative but opinions on hip-length hair? Is it too long?
>>
>>18227696
On a man or woman?
>>
Does guys think about the girl's pleasure while having sex ?
>>
>>18227663
Neither. Way too much responsibility and blame gets put on you whether it was your fault or not. Only fools want either job.

Now Vice President on the other hand...
>>
>>18227698
A lot do. Some to the point where they feel like they've failed if the girl doesn't cum.
>>
>>18227698
Yes, but it's more difficult than one could think. Some girls don't really give much feedback. If they have the right attitude they should be enjoying themselves enough. Most of sex happens inside your heads and many girls prevent themselves mentally from enjoying the act.
>>
>>18227697
Woman
>>
>>18227553
I said I wanted a traditional woman, yes. But you're a fucking moron if you reinterpret that as me wanting an idiot for a wife that I don't respect.

There are lots of men who want a woman with very different values. This hysteria is insane, if a man was trying to behave this way everyone would be calling him a retard instead of coddling him and for good reason.

Political lesbianism is one of the most pathetic things around and I have no idea why the LGBT community hasn't curb stomped it yet.
>>
>>18227705
I find it attractive. Only concern I'd have is managing floor cleanliness.
>>
>>18227704
Actually I'm too much focus on the guy's pleasure and I kind of forget mine. So I'm always frustrated and feel bad after sex, like empty and lonely.
>>
>>18227687
What are you overcompensating for? Being needy is annoying, but it wouldn't make me write off a person. But it really depends.
>>
>>18227704
Might be a dumb question, or just relative, but: what kind of feedback?
>>
>>18227696
It really depends on how well it's looked after. I'm a lesbian, and I know when hair is maintained or not (and know that I, personally am too lazy for it and have a bob).

Long, lustrous hair is gorgeous, but long knotty and lank hair is gross.
>>
I've gone out with this girl three times in the last two weeks, we kissed on the third date.

I texted her the morning after, just to tell her I had fun on our date. She texted back the next morning, she said she had a busy day.

We texted a little. I told her I wanted to see her but I have a very busy weekend. This was on Friday, she hasn't texted back.

Probably can't see her until Wednesday or Thursday, I have college and work.

What should I do?
>>
>>18227715
I think he or he means moanings or words or expressions that show you like what is happening.
>>
I cut things off with this girl a few months back in the hopes I'd feel better because things were going nowhere and I didn't wanna deal with toxic oneitis.

Before I cut her off she told me that I can always get back in touch with her once I got myself figured out. I've thought about it since my life hasn't been going anywhere in that space. (I went on a few dates that sucked).

So girls/guys, d'you think that giving it another go is worth it? I'm aware it's somewhat pathetic and I'm just thinking she was trying to be kind or whatever.
>>
>>18227711
Definitely something you should try to resolve. If you have a decent partner he should want to make you feel good too. Sounds a strike like self esteem issues but hard to say too much.
>>
>>18227717
Wait to see her, college tends to nuke schedules. Don't worry too much about when she's replying, as long as the conversations are substantive.
>>
>>18227708
>Political lesbianism is one of the most pathetic things around and I have no idea why the LGBT community hasn't curb stomped it yet.
I'm actually bi, I've just only ever had hookups with women and never tried dating them. Maybe it's time.
>>
>>18227711
Have a hug, femanon

(づ。‿‿。)づ

>>18227715
>what kind of feedback?
Well, now that I think of it maybe just positive feedback. Say, you like something then you say "more!" If you want something you say "fuck me sideways you stud!!!" Any negative things should be kept to yourself during sex. "Not there!" should be kept to yourself during the act. Well, just kidding there, but some things might be a turn off, because it makes you lose the spirit. Maybe the biggest thing is that the lady acts like she likes to participate and redirects the sex almost as much as the guy, so it shows she's having fun as much as you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492290529307.jpg (41KB, 592x593px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492290529307.jpg
41KB, 592x593px
>>18227479
I care about intelligence and interestingness, but self sufficiency is relative, of course it's a nice-to-have. My three ex girlfriends weren't the best looking girls in the world, I never thought that, but when I was with them, they felt like the best I could ever find on the earth and I was really, really happy with them, and I was happy with what they are, not what they look like. I could marry a 5/10 if she makes me happy, without a single regret

My question for girls is: if someone you totally don't know sends you a friendship request in Facebook and starts chatting with you, without flirting, would you find it annoying? I did it a few times but didn't really go beyond the simple "hi how are you fine wbu fine hahaha *random shit for a few minutes then silence*", mainly because I want a best friend more than a girlfriend, eventually a friendship can always become something more, and I don't like long-distance relationships
>>
>>18227723
Yeah Im' trying but it is hard. I am always afraid that the guys thinks I'm bad at bed so I want it to be cool for him but it is not that much for me.
And if I try to focus on my feelings I feel like an egoist person.
>>
>>18227729
Still stupid reasoning.

If you want to date women because you want to date women fine, I have no particular argument against that. But dating women because you're ass blasted some men want different things in a wife is stupid, especially considering different men have different values.

I want 4-5 kids and a lakeside house. My friend wants to be childfree and live in the city. Neither of us are "wrong".
>>
>>18227738
I'm not mad that men want something different, but from my experience it's most men. Those that don't have invariably wanted me to finance them sitting around doing nothing all day.

I don't see why it's unreasonable to try dating the same sex when you've given up on men is unreasonable, provided you're not pretending to be attracted (which I'm not).
>>
>>18227734
>if someone you totally don't know sends you a friendship request in Facebook and starts chatting with you, without flirting, would you find it annoying?
Honestly, no. I'm a bit of a social retard, so I'd find it nice just to speak with someone.
It kinda depends on the culture of where you are, I've noticed. Most people where I live find approaching each other at all to be really weird, especially if it's just a casual conversation. In other cities/states, people are normally more open. In some places, people will literally invite you over for dinner out of pure hospitality.
>>
>>18227734
>if someone you totally don't know sends you a friendship request in Facebook and starts chatting with you, without flirting, would you find it annoying?
I wouldn't even accept the friend request. Just befriend people outside like normal people.

Also, why add randoms if you don't want a LTR.
>>
>>18227479
If I was rich, the 10/10. Otherwise, the 7/10.
My current dream girl that I know IRL is a 10/10 intelligent prostitute.

>>18227553
Get cats!

>>18227663
President. To get blowjobs from the secretary or have a bimbo wife who would almost ruin my campaign.

>>18227696
I love it!

>>18227698
I do.
>>
>>18227751
The situation varies a lot from person and person, sometimes they answer and we chat for a long time, sometimes they try to cut the conversation, but nobody really ignored me so they don't look like assholes. I tried to ask for something general but I know there isn't a common behaviour

>>18227752
>why add randoms if you don't want a LTR.
Because, you know, it's a friendly thing everyone does, I do it with my friends, my friends do it with me. Even this thread is random shit, in a way
>>
>>18227748
>Those that don't have invariably wanted me to finance them sitting around doing nothing all day.
If it was a one off thing I'd just say it sucks, but after a certain point it suggests there's something wrong with you instead. I'd say the same thing if a guy kept dating crazy chicks who cheat on him.

Let's start with the real question, why are you only able to lock down manchildren?

>I don't see why it's unreasonable to try dating the same sex when you've given up on men
This is the same shit as the faggots on MGTOW just with the genders inverted.

Hint, this is why that guy called you a "female nice guy" earlier.
>>
>>18227734
I don't accept friend requests from people I don't know
>>
>>18227769

>My current dream girl that I know IRL is a 10/10 intelligent prostitute.

Do you not see an issue with a 1-10 scale that allows prostitutes to get a perfect score?
>>
>>18227780
Each person has a different interpretation. For some it's strictly physical, for some it's the sum of all traits including personality.

If we go back to the original question we're pairing off a 10/10 idiot and a 7/10 quality girl. This easily circles back to that same issue, obviously the original scale is strictly physical. Most people consider a "vapid moron" a detractor personality wise.
>>
>>18227780
I'm pretty sure the original question's 1-10 scale refers only to beauty.
>>
File: IMG_7911.jpg (107KB, 496x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7911.jpg
107KB, 496x832px
Girls.
Why do you hate or get jealous about hookers/escorts so much and give me one good reason I shouldn't go see one so that I finally don't put up with your bullshit anymore?
>>
Men, what would you think of girls with not many friends?

I'm hugely introverted and was quite severely bullied in high school, and I've only moved to the city (having previously lived in the country) for uni in the last year. I didn't bring any friends with me (because there were none, besides I was one of 3 people in my whole school to go to University) and I'm at a complete loss in terms of making friends.

Otherwise I'm a nice person (but very shy) and attractive (at least, I don't think I'm a troll. Probably like 7/10), and have my own interests (playing music, reading, video games, cinema, comics, making clothes). I just feel like it may look really weird to guys that I don't have much of a social circle.

Would it be a major red flag/make you not consider a girl?
>>
>>18227819
>Why do you hate or get jealous about hookers/escorts so much and give me one good reason I shouldn't go see one so that I finally don't put up with your bullshit anymore?
If I'm not dating you and you see hookers, I couldn't care less. If it's like pic related, it's not like men wouldn't care if their wife fucked their best friend.

Go see a hooker. Just be careful to wear a condom. You don't seem like boyfriend material anyway.
>>
>>18227819
>Why do you hate or get jealous about hookers/escorts so much
I don't, though. I pity them.
>Give me one good reason I shouldn't go see one so that I finally don't put up with your bullshit anymore?
Seeing one for a night won't prevent future bullshit.
>>
>>18227819
>>18227829 is basically how I feel. I don't care what you do.
>>
>>18227822
I actually love it desu. It would make me feel closer to you if we were dating. Like you have me and I have you and we don't need anyone else. But thats just me though.

However, if you want a boyfriend stop being shy. I'd hate talking to a quiet woman who is not responsive.
>>
>>18227842
>However, if you want a boyfriend stop being shy. I'd hate talking to a quiet woman who is not responsive.
I'm responsive once people talk to me (if a little awkward) but I can't approach people. Too often rebuked in my life.
How would you advise me to stop being sad?
>>
>>18227844
*shy. Damn Freudian slips.
>>
>>18227829
>I don't hate them
>be offensive anyway

I hate to break it, but when you frustrate your boyfriend in some way, he just as able to see one as I.

Actually I think all that envy comes from the fact escorts are literally all we want in you minus the effort to manipulate you into liking us.

>>18227834
Are you sure you pity them?

>Seeing one for a night won't prevent future bullshit

I don't think it's the idea.

So many men said how they just see them to save the time and effort.
Now I understand what they mean.

>>18227836
I don't care about you, why would you think I do?
>>
>>18227848
Yep. I've met a few and I don't see the "pride" some of them take in their jobs. Some started as strippers in their young teens, and I find that pretty degenerate.
>>
>>18227822
if you have at least a few/one good friend that you can talk to and spend time with, i don't really mind. if i'm the only person you'd be close with, i wouldn't really want to date you.
>>
>>18227848
>>be offensive anyway
How was I offensive? I told you that you weren't boyfriend material, which is not an attack on hookers, rather an attack on you. Then gave you practical advice to wear a condom because a reality of having lots of sex is a risk of STDs.
>I hate to break it, but when you frustrate your boyfriend in some way, he just as able to see one as I.
What do you mean? Your English is very strange. Did you mean to add a "have" on the end?

>Actually I think all that envy comes from the fact escorts are literally all we want in you minus the effort to manipulate you into liking us.
I don't really envy hookers. I would hate to lead a lifestyle like that, which seems degrading and potentially dangerous.

Anyway, you seem like a MGTOW or /r/The Red Pill type, so I don't think you're worth talking too. I wouldn't envy any woman who slept with you, paid or no.
>>
>>18227722
>once I got myself figured out.
> my life hasn't been going anywhere
sounds like the time to get back in touch with her hasn't come yet
>>
>girl at work paying some expensive ass rent for a basement and she thinks its cheap
>landlord gives no notice and wants to raise rent on her by 150
>she wouldn't be able to afford internet or tv after the rent raise
>feel like i might as well tell her to move in with me so her rent is halved, i can afford to rent a better place with her and she can mooch off my unlimited internet. win win.
>bringing this idea up isn't worth it because i risk losing my job and looking like a creep plus other consequences i cant think of
>just spend as much time as i can getting to know her better and keep the thought locked up
tastes like granola
>>
>>18227852
I have a few acquaintances and my best friend, who's a gay guy from my high school and was bullied as badly as I was. Is that enough?
>>
>>18227844
How should men approach you?
Are you the type of girl who bond easier(as friend) with men than girls?

Is it possible you wouldn't share your facebook because you're scared to show you don't have many friends?

To answer your question, unlike girls, guys don't care about how you are doing socially until after they date you, and even then it's more of how you are personally.
Girls put importance in how popular a guy is, for some reasons.
A guy is never going to notice.

I know a very shy girl who was just like you, she would try hard to hide how she has very few friends.
>>
>>18227822
>Would it be a major red flag/make you not consider a girl?
It's really not something I care about. If you were clingy that would be one thing but if you have your shit together it's whatever. I myself have only a few people I'd really consider friends because I don't have a lot of energy for going out.
>>
>>18227855
Why do you feel it's necessary to add that? You know that's not what I asked.
It just shows that girls actually get envious about hookers no matter what you say about them.
>>
>>18227863
>How should men approach you?
Honestly, just like you're interested in me. If it's too sexual or flirty I'd probably get spooked (pathetic I know, but no man has paid me attention before except for when I was 16, and then it was to try to take advantage of me at the one and only party I've been to in my life), but casually anything is fine.
>Are you the type of girl who bond easier(as friend) with men than girls?
I guess. My only friend is a gay guy, don't know if that counts. I had another friend who was a guy who I was very close with but he committed suicide when we were 17.

I've had such a cheery life. It's a good thing my parents are so great and supportive, or I'd probably be a lot more fucked up than I am now.

>Is it possible you wouldn't share your facebook because you're scared to show you don't have many friends?
I don't have facebook.

>guys don't care about how you are doing socially until after they date you
That's reassuring. Thank you.
>>
>>18227869
What are you talking about? I'm replying to your allegations. This is how threads work.
>>
>>18227869
That's because the only valuable thing that women have is made easy to achieve by just paying for the bitch. And as you can see, even on the internet women get triggered by it and resort to personal attacks whenever someone brings it up.
>>
>>18227888
>>18227869
Samefag
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>18227869
>>18227848
>>18227819
>>
File: 1492225613528.jpg (86KB, 766x766px) Image search: [Google]
1492225613528.jpg
86KB, 766x766px
>>18227888
>being so assblasted that you start talking to yourself
>>
>>18227892
>>18227899
>can't respond to the post
>wahh wahh u samefag :(

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>18227902
Anything anyone replies, even something as surrealist as a random string of nouns and adjectives, would be "evidence that roastie whores are roastie whores and only worth sex and that can come from a prostitute".
>>
I know the FAQ says it's easy to meet girls but idk where to start. Tinder doesn't work for me.
>>
>>18227915
Well, what do you like? What are you looking for?
>>
>>18227877
No problem.

I have a question myself though.
What do you say when a guy asks for your facebook?

Men surely pay attention to you, are you sure they don't?
I can't know any girl who doesn't get attention from a man today.
>>
>>18227923
>What do you say when a guy asks for your facebook?
I say I don't have it.
>Men surely pay attention to you, are you sure they don't?
They do, but only to hit on me very overtly. The only way I'd be comfortable dating is if we got to know each other a little bit first, and I don't like overly sexual advances.
>>
I'm a guy.
How do I get straight to the cuddling and hand-holding, close-companionship and comfort part of a relationship?

Like I want to skip all of the actual dating and development and just have a cuddle-buddy.
>>
>>18227918
A girlfriend? Or just friends.
>>
Guys: do you just...let him find out or what?

I had a guy friend I hung out with maybe every other week, and we became friends when he had a gf and nothing ever happened. He's single now though.

and it was a platonic friendship up until last week he got drunk and started cuddling with me a bit. I wasn't opposed to it and it was kind of nice and it didn't get sexual. Then a few days ago i met someone else. And things are going with the new person. I think my guy friend still likes me because the last time I saw him he seemed shy and nervous.

But we never talked about it or anything so I don't know if I should even bring it up or just let him find out? I won't hang out with him one on one anymore but we have mutual friends
>>
I have a date tomorrow with a girl, we are going to be doing a pretty long coastal walk to the beach. I am going to pack my swimming trunks and tank top and stuff and change there, but should I wear some nice shorts that go well with my shirt? Or should I stick to long pants even though we are going to be walking awhile and it might be a bit hot?
>>
>>18227939
Wear shorts for your own sake. Long pants at the beach is odd as-is.
>>
>>18227938
>But we never talked about it or anything so I don't know if I should even bring it up or just let him find out?
Just tell him. That while you enjoyed what happened that one day, you met someone else and want to pursue things.

Letting him "just find out" is stupid and a waste of everyones time and energy.
>>
Girls
Thoughts on a guy who has
>73.5 inch reach
>5'9
>Orthodox
>Prefers stand up over ground
>Walks at 170 but fights at 145
>>
>>18227938
I say just let him find out.
>>
Why do you cunts say yes to a date and then ghost a guy instead of saying no from the start?
>>
File: 1490124860046.jpg (64KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
1490124860046.jpg
64KB, 538x482px
Hi. I'll get right to it.

My dick is 4.5 inches. Will I ever be enough for a woman? Will my gf ever get tired of only cumming when I eat her out or finger her? Should I an hero because I'm essentially a second-class man (as far as sex is concerned)
>>
>>18227927
Some girl I know made up some cheap excuse about her smartphone not letting her access facebook.
Damn, I really wanted to believe she was that shy.

What do you call overly sexual advances?
Guys won't be gentle with you now(I assume you're about 20 and more) doesn't mean they get sexual when flirting.
>>
>>18227961
You HAVE a girlfriend, that's pretty good.
Isn't the average like 5 inches or something anyway?
>>
>>18227949
Literally, what?
>>
>>18227962
>What do you call overly sexual advances?
Generally making suggestive comments or whatever, or touching too much etc. Catcalling. You know, stuff where sex is in the air, as opposed to interest.
>>
File: TI2D3.jpg (49KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
TI2D3.jpg
49KB, 720x400px
>>18227949
>>
>>18227961
My bf is Asian, with a dick the same size as yours. I enjoy sex with him more than the two other guys I've had sex with (who were both white and with 6" and 6'5 dicks, approx.). It doesn't matter provided you're an attentive lover and know how to go down on a girl etc.

I actually found the longer one painful.
Don't overthink it, it'll be fine. Besides, you have a girlfriend-what's the issue?
>>
>>18227986
>>18227983
MMA stuff
>>
File: IMG_6266.jpg (73KB, 704x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6266.jpg
73KB, 704x910px
I cannot get even a casual relationship going and it's driving me fucking insane
>get back from my 5th fucking deployment
>be in the best shape of my life and better then the vast majority of my peers at 26 years old
>can't get any relationship to start
>literally two dates and out has been my limit several times
I have literally no fucking clue what to do. Every girl I seem to go out with I have no chemistry, and the ones I did have good chemistry with never responded when I asked them out for a second date.

It doesn't seem to matter how much effort I put I, either we have no chemistry or I never hear from her again. What the fuck am I doing wrong?

Inb4
>don't try and look for a relationship anon, then you'll find one
Fuck you. That's shit advice, it didn't work in college, and it doesn't work when you're in a job with no girls and all your coworkers/friends are single guys also trying to get into a relationship.
>>
>>18227993
>What the fuck am I doing wrong?
If you're attractive, then it must be your own personality and stuff. Are you boring?
>>
>>18227963
>>18227989

I suppose you're right. That's what everyone says.

I've just been cheated on a few times. My ex cheated on me with her ex, who had an 8 inch dick. It just made me think "Wow, I just wasn't enough. No matter how hard I try, I'll always be outclassed by someone with a bigger dick"

I feel like eventually I won't be enough, she'll get tired of my small cock and get so sexually frustrated she'll cheat and/or leave me.
>>
>>18227992
Then why are you asking girls in general who are unlikely to know what that means? Why not ask MMA fans?
>>
>>18228000
So you're not impressed?
>>
>>18228002
Nobody knows what it even means. Most women you meet won't know what it means.
>>
>>18227999
Listen dude, we stay with men for more than the sex. If it was only the sex, then a lot more men would be single, because a lot of guys suck in bed and are really selfish (although you don't sound like you would be at all, so don't take it that way). We stay with men for companionship, for emotional support, for having a best friend, because we love you, for lots of reasons. Your girlfriend loves you, and she sees something in you that she really cares for and is unique to you (because otherwise she'd be with someone else).

Your ex was a bitch. Cheating is ALWAYS the fault of the cheater, as anyone with spine would simply leave if they were unhappy- it's wanting to have your cake and eat it too. Just relax and enjoy being in a relationship- paranoia about cheating is a surefire way to sabotage a relationship.
>>
>>18227998
>are you boring
Eh, I don't think so.

I jump out of planes for a living and just got back from doing secret squirrel shit in Afghanistan, I've got stored for days. Beyond that I'm pretty well read and keep up on progressive politics. I can pretty easily go from how I find it problematic to truly call myself a "feminist" because I am a man, to how I think economics and class play a bigger role in equality than class.

Also I've been around long enough to be an expert on all the best local bars and restaurants.
>>
>>18228002
I do karate, and I don't even know what that means. I'd be impressed slightly if you said to me you did a martial art, but nothing about what you said made any impression at all.
>>
>>18228009
>*stories for days
Thanks auto correct.
>>
>18228009
Do you genuinely believe all that progressive stuff?

Also like, you could just have a bland personality or be a poor conversationalist or come across as an obnoxious SJW or arrogant twat.
>>
>>18228012
I bet I could kick your ass.
>>
>>18228019
Sorry, replying to >>18228009

Don't know what happened there.
>>
>>18228020
Probably not. I mean, I hold a couple of blackbelts and you're only 5'9, right? That's my height, so it's not like you'd have a lot on me in reach.
>>
Girls, what does it mean when you take several hours(at least 4) to reply to a message?
Does it mean we're boring you and that we should stop trying?
>>
>>18228026
It means I have a fucking life and have better things to do than sit and text people
>>
>>18228026
>>18228030
Was going to say exactly this.
>>
>>18228024
How much do you weigh?
>>
>>18228038
65 kg. What do you weigh?
>>
>>18227985
Well even so I'm sure you catch some guys staring at you, too shy to make a move.

Try letting them they can come
>>
>>18228021
>do you genuinely believe the progressive stuff not?
No not really, but I'm very good faking it. I had a couple of longer relationships before deployment and they couldn't believe how progressive I was. One girl bragged to her friends how read I read Jezebel. Mind you I never really push the pogressive points, I usually follow my date's lead which is prettty easy in the Seattle area.

As far as being a poor conversationalist, I just don't know, I do everything I can to get a conversation going from telling stories to asking about what books they are reading to cooking because I actually can cook too. Sometimes we click and it goes, other times I can't seem to get things going no matter what I do. Either what I can seemingly never get a second date.
>>
>>18228047
>get past a second date
I really should proofread my replies more.
>>
>>18228045
77 kg.
>>
>>18228050
A flyweight then, for a guy.
>>
>>18228055
I guess.
>>
>>18228057
It's enough of a relatively even match that it would be close, at any rate.
>>
>>18228049
I really don't know dude. Maybe you're going for stuckup girls.
>>
How do I deal with not being a good or big talker?

Or is it safe to assume that a girl who doesn't do too much talk with you or ask stuff about you, is not interested?
>>
>>18228050
>>18228057
>77kg as a guy
>aka about 155lbs in non commie weight
>at 5'9"
Lol, bro how much do you even lift? You weigh about as much as I do when I finished up Highschool Cross Country.
>>
>>18228007
Thank you. This is something I really needed to hear.

I'll try to keep my head up.
>>
>>18228059
I guess. I mean I'm not going for 10/10 or even 8/10s at this point, but I'm still not dropping my standards to chubby girls either.
>>
>>18228069
I figured it might be. I wish you and your girlfriend luck.
>>
>>18228024
Not the guy you were responding to but I'd kick your ass anyway. Karate is shit in actual combat sports. I have long arms for my height you fucking twerp. I'd make a bloody rag out your face.

>>18228066
>that dumbass who thinks lifting weights has anything to so with fighting ability. Also I walk around at 170 lbs. So convert that to 3rd world country measurements.
>>
>>18228083
>Not the guy you were responding to but I'd kick your ass anyway. Karate is shit in actual combat sports. I have long arms for my height you fucking twerp. I'd make a bloody rag out your face.
You're very aggressive, aren't you?

I don't just do karate. I do Muay Thai and Aikido as well.
>>
>>18228085
Karate and Aikido are shit imo. Muay Thai isn't though so good job.

I'm more of a counter puncher desu. Also pretty good on the ground too
>>
>>18228089
I saw an 80 Y/O aikido master that had had heart surgery and who's hip didn't work properly able to disable 6' burly, black belt men in their 20s from other styles. I wouldn't shit on it.
>>
>>18228026
Means I probably put my phone down and completely forgot about it. If it was 4 DAYS, then it's a lack of interest, or just not feeling the need to respond to whatever the last message was.
>>
>>18228092
Jackie Chan still does movies? Jk

My friend does Aikido and he's shown me some of its moves. Its effective but whenever we spar he gets his shit rekt. Either he sucks or, what I believe, that its really difficult to get them in those holds to begin with.
>>
Any thoughts ? >>18228065
>>
>>18228176
I'm a dude but from my experience, if a girl isn't trying to keep the conversation flowing when talking to you, she's likely not really into you.

Talking is a two way street and you shouldn't expect to be the only person to lead the conversation and raise the topics
>>
>>18227479
>compatible
>honest
>creative
>empathetic
>has a job, even if it's minimum wage or online

Don't care if she's a 5,6,7,8,9,10 fuckin 20. Only thing I care about is that I develop feelings for her, if I don't, no matter what number, she will not be attractive to me in any other way but superficial, so I'd pass.
>>
>>18228181
Thanks.
I've been asking myself so many things so many times about her.
I guess it helps more when you hear it from others.
I just needed to hear it and finally move on with that oneitis.
>>
>>18227822
I don't mind at all. And I'm 31, no friends but an old cat lady and mostly introverted only child. I live in Miami too, near the beach, and rarely leave the house. Just got tired of a lot of social events and shows I guess.. I can change that behavior of course, but if I don't have someone, I don't particularly feel the need to. Don't even use dating apps or fb. I'm pretty lonely, but I also know exactly what I want in my life, doesn't help.
>>
>>18228009
Maybe you come off as smug or know-it-all.
>>
Ok, for girls or boys, doesn't really matter, I just want someone to please help me figure this out.

Sorry in advance if this is too long of a post for the thread. I know it might not get a response cus of it.

Anyway,
>Girl coworker, we get along very well (yes, I know "don't date coworkers")
>Always goofing around
>She'll playfully insult me all the time, she says it's because she "likes me"
>Whenever things like us dating comes up, she changes subjects or something (only if I'm the one to bring it up, she'll joke about it saying "we'd make great parents")
>Hang out a few times, nothing special happens.

Ok, so anyway. The last few weeks or so we kinda drifted apart in terms of how close we are, like we'll still text every now and then outside of work but it's not constant like it was.

The other day, she starts talking to me about this show she was watching about first dates or something. And says that one of the characters was super awkward and nerdy and that she thought of me as soon as she saw him.

So then she says something along the lines of how his awkwardness was super cute but he was way too weird/awkward for her to want to date someone like that, and that she likes people who are just a little bit less awkward.

So I say, "oh, haha" or something non-consequential like that. And she says "like that kind of awkward" then laughs and walks away.

Wtf. She's ignored me texting her asking to hang out, but then constantly implies that she wants to date or at least is interested in me...

Why?
>>
File: 20170416_015655-2 (4).jpg (244KB, 1129x1570px) Image search: [Google]
20170416_015655-2 (4).jpg
244KB, 1129x1570px
Would a girl find me attractive with how i look.
>>
>>18228590
you should get a haircut
>>
>>18228464
she was testing you to see if you'd man up and put a move on her by inexplicitly saying "boy I'd sure love to date this movie character who's just like you, too bad I can't date him huh?"

you fucked up m8
>>
>>18228009
>>18227993
you sound like a cunt.

like I'm sure you're a capable person and in good shape and stuff, just your whole attitude screams "I'm a giant fucking cunt please hate me".

that's probably why you've never had a relationship.
>>
>>18228614
Nah, the hair is cute.
>>18228590
But if you want to improve your looks, you should shave and clean up your eyebrows.
>>
>>18228614
I just did, it was a lot longer.
>>
how much time do you people spend on tinder?
been (dis)liking girls for a while, and so far, haven't gotten a single match.
I guess I'm too late to this game, my bio or my pic is too retarded... I dunno
>>
>>18228674
>for a while
I mean, like 1-2 hours/day for 3 days
am I too impatient?

btw, new thread when?
>>
>>18227006
No
>>18227103
That's fine.
>>18227367
No
>>18227372
Depends on what he's wearing. Is it a barbie shirt?
>>18227540
No
>>18227659
I don't mind.
>>18227687
YES
>>18228026
It means I'm not interested
>>18228590
You are cute
>>
>>18228730
Thanks
>>
>>18227404
What if I scooped you up and planted a big, wet, sloppy smooch right on your forehead?
>>
>>18228616
She said that to me yesterday so idk.

Her ignoring me was a few weeks ago after we got in a bit of an argument over something stupid. Lately we've been talking more and being a bit more flirty.

I probably did fuck up, but I haven't given up hope...
>>
>>18227687
Over compensating? Depends.

Needy? Hell no I love needy guys. I can't stand the whole "my emotions are grizzled and rough I don't care what you do. If you love me you'll comeback" ectect bullshit.

If I'm dating a guy and he is not trying to spend his free time with me I'm not going to be happy. I mean I get it. I'm not going to demand he spend every minute with me. But I'm going to want text of hearts all the time. Sweet and cute sayings or notes. I want cuddles and touching. Handholding and head patting.

That's how I like my love. "Normal" guys are so over rated. What people call needy I call loving. Makes sense considering how fucked the dating scene is. Been replaced entirely by hookup culture.
>>
Am I abnormal if i find it hard to get to know a person better via mostly text messagges?
>>
File: 1484518306077.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484518306077.png
38KB, 640x640px
girls

For the first time in my life I am in the situation of 2 girls wanting to date me. Things might be getting seriously sooner rather than later, what's the best way for me to let one of them down? I don't wanna keep seeing them behind each other's back.
>>
I'm sarting to get feeling for this person i've met online. We both like each other and joke abou us getting married and shit. The problem is that he lives far away and we both have busy lives.
I want to quit it, how should I do it?
>>
>>18229483
not at all

texting leaves out a lot of the subtleties of communication which are important

of course if you're a man and say this you might come across as a pushy creep depending on how you communicate it
>>
>>18229173
>Her ignoring me was a few weeks ago after we got in a bit of an argument over something stupid. Lately we've been talking more and being a bit more flirty.
That's pretty good actually. If you argue with her it shows you are willing to stand up for what you think is right on don't put her on a pedestal by being a yes man.

Maybe that's why things became more flirty as a result of it.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.