[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight Loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Waluigi.png (448KB, 569x325px) Image search: [Google]
Waluigi.png
448KB, 569x325px
Realistically how long would it take to go from 210-180ish pounds? With some excersise like walking, and lifting a little bit, and changing the diet to be more healthy.
>>
>>18226811
Depends on how active you are. Even when I am not lifting and sitting around all day I can lose 20lbs in a month. All you need to do is not eat and be sorta active and the weight will drop. So technically if you wanted to lose 30lbs in a month it is damn possible. However it will take as long as it needs to depending on what you want to do.
>>
>>18226821
Now isn't that based on your metabolism also?
>>
Around 0.8lbs per day sounds good.
>>
>>18226828
Breaking it down that small doesn't help. You can drink two cups of water and gain a pound, just like that.
>>
>>18226811
2-3 pounds per week is healthy for weight loss. anything more than that and you're putting your health at risk.
>>
>>18226824
Not really. I am used to bulking when I lift so when I stop lifting I lose all of it really fast. Granted I go from eating 3500 calories a day to like 1000. So of course whatever I am doing regardless of metabolism I am going to lose weight fast. Just drink a lot of water. But then again I have always been a skinny fuck and can "just not eat" for hours even though I am hungry.
>>
>>18226832
Why's and how's that?

>>18226833
That doesn't sound that bad, I wasnt expecting some crazy like 5-10 a week shit Im realistic about it.
>>
>>18226842
>Why's and how's that?
What do you mean? It doesn't help because something so insignificant can make a difference to your weight like that in an instant, OP could lose enough weight in a day and then drink a couple of cups prior to weighing himself the next day and feel like he's accomplished nothing. The stuff we consume has mass too, you know.

Weekly goals are fine, monthly goals are fine, but daily goals are pretty ineffective. Not to mention, focusing on just numbers like that can be a pretty unhealthy mindset too, plus depending on what activity OP does, he could actually gain weight but still lose inches.
>>
>>18226832
And then you take a piss and lose that weight so whats the problem?

0.8 a day is 24 a month. Since you are losing weight every day my way of saying it is more accurate.
>>
>>18226811
I've dropped 18 pounds in the last 10 days by basically just not eating more than 200 calories a day.
>>
>>18226985
Yea but most people would rather do it the healthy way and not fuck themselves up in the long run.
>>
>>18226985
I refuse to do it that way, thats horrible.
>>
>>18226951
But 1 pound is 3500 calories how are you losing .8 a day? What are you doing to do that?
>>
>>18227033
Not anon but I heard of just eating one baked potato per day. Or eating one can of tuna per day and an apple every other day. And only drink water or black coffee. The severe diet restrictions though don't ask you to start a crazy exercise routine either, just follow your normal activity level.
>>
>>18228393
That's an awful idea.
>>
>>18226811
Depends on your gender, age, and height.
use this tdee calculator and follow the caloric goal it gives you, recalculate it every 5 pounds lost.
http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.