[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pushing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492299662920325443920.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1492299662920325443920.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
What pushed you to workout? What pushed you to get in shape? What pushed you to keep going to the gym and keeping on your diet?

I need help because I'm in the middle of this I eat healthy sometimes and shit others and I'm just been stuck at 200 pounds for a year.
>>
>>18226772
I enjoy it. I can imagine if you hate working out it would be hard to stick to it. Maybe play pickup basketball or something you enjoy.
>>
>>18226772
It's just near the end of me going to the gym I started to see little to no improvements, no muscle gain or fat loss for months and I started to lose sight of my goal and lose motivation.
>>
>>18226772
Girls.

Sure I do have some ideal I wanted to achieve myself but I doubt I'd find enough motivation to do it just so I can jerk off to myself in the mirror.
>>
>>18226773
I used to go with a friend, we both started out the same but he got way to into it. He does no rest days, full body days, does some shit of like half of a rep with max weight then adds more. It was way too much so we stopped going together.
>>
>>18226779
I tried that but the girl I was focusing on got a bf, which didn't mainly affect me but it hurt the gym grind since I got there and felt like shit.
>>
>>18226787
Find another one. Hell it doesn't even need to be a specific girl. For me it was mainly my own high standards, and expecting others to take care of their body while I slack away would be just crazy.
>>
>>18226790
Thats a good point, like I do have some girls talk more with me and say they like me but they are also fat and kinda gross. If I want more I gotta work more.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.