[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I think for the first time in my life I unironicly want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2504.jpg (124KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2504.jpg
124KB, 800x532px
Guys I think for the first time in my life I unironicly want to kill my self, like everything that could go to shit, just went to shit.
>April 13th
>my dog gets some rare infection
>she goes to hospital
>April 14th
>university exam
>I am in other city 50 km away
>last moment noticed that I had few drops of diesel left
>check wallet for money
>no money
>check internet bank
>no money
>remembers that my friends has reserved fuel storage in that city
>quickly rush to the dude
>while driving start calling him
>he is not picking up
>fuuu
>all nervous going 65km/h in city
>see police patrol
>throw phone away
>screen cracks
>police from kilometer away manages to quickscope my speed
>get stoped by police
>"sir you were speeding"
>no shit Sherlock
>ask how much I was speeding
>35km/h above limit
>what the actual fuck?
>turns out there was a 30km/h sing in the tress
>wastes like 40 minutes writing an 300 word essay ticket
>didn't actualy writes a fine but sends me to the biggest cuck in the police office
>this cuck works only at Tuesday and fridays in the morning for 2 hours
Meanwhile
>exam at university starts and I am still 50km away from it
And oh boy it's not even close to an end
>>
>somehow I manage to call universety professor tities so I will be able to rewrite the exam.
Keep in mind that all this shit happening in one day
>after an hour or two my dad calls me and start yelling wtf how you manage to fucked up so hard
He knew about the speeding cause car was registered on him and police chucks phoned him like instantly
>April 15
>I forgot to go to last "pre-concert" playing with the jazz band I am playing in
>get chucked by the main band cuck
>>
And today I was flying in school (like a ppl license school), and the fucking plane tyre poped the instructed cucked, I cucked 3 times harder, well atleast I don't need to pay for that.
And like what do I do? Do I just kill my self? I still don't know what is with my dog.
>>
And I still need to pay a visit to that police cuck, and I read on the internet speeding above 30 in my country is like 160€ fine so yeah fuck me
>>
Trust me, it can only get better. This is only one point in your life. You can turn things around!
>>
>>18226666
I still have no idea what this cuck lord in police office will says, I will be lucky if I will stay with my license, cause that my first "violation" and also that could affect my piloting stuff, cause only Jesus knows how struck CAA are they will literary dig in your criminal folder just not to give you pilot license, and damn dude wasting 10k is not in mg plans
>>
>>18226545
Hahaha you have one bad day and wanna off yourself? Try a few decades and then get back to us.
>>
Just get some shitty job so that you can pay your bills then focus on your studies, nothing you can do about the dog.

It doesn't sound THAT bad man.
>>
>>18226545
You sound like someone who makes shitty decisions. The whole car/fuel scene could have been avoided too. Sorry dude. You had some bad luck too so you are allowed to off yourself
>>
>cuck this cuck that cuck cucking cuck

Okay so your dog god some infection unlucky mate. The rest of your story is just you being dumb and could have easily been avoided if you just plan this shit.
>>
Who gives a shit about some dog.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.